Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Info for members

Post by Garry » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:34 am

logo.jpeg

Dear Friends,

We hope this message finds you well!

You might have noticed that the forum looks a bit different at the moment. This is just a brief note to let you know that the site will be requiring some maintenance over the next few days in order to restore the layout and functions you are all used to. This may take a little while, as we will also need to ensure that all your recent posts are saved.

So, if you happen to check in and find the forum is down, please know somebody is busy working to make it available exactly as it used to be in the shortest possible time.

Looking forward to seeing you as soon as we are back online!

Thanks for your patience and best regards.

The NDERF Forum Team.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Info for members

Post by Giulia » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:15 am

Dear Friends,

Now that we are back online with the new forum, you might notice that some registrations and posts made over the last four and a half months are missing.

This note is just to reassure you that both your data and your posts have been safely retrieved and that we are considering what the best solution is to get your registrations and posts back online.

We will be sending an e-mail to all of you who have registered and posted over the above period with suggestions on how to proceed in order to restore your posts.

Welcome back. :P
The NDERF Forum Team
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:28 am

Just a short update. We are working on restoring the posts that were made during the last four and half months. Some of you may find that you may temporarily have no access to your accounts. We hope to complete this task as soon as possible so that you may resume posting as usual.

Thanks for your patience once again and best regards.

The NDERF Forum Team

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Big Thank You to Giulia

Post by Garry » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:50 am

I want to take the time to thank Giulia for the extraordinary effort she has put in to rescue the member's details and the posting for the last six months since we had a back up done.

The old forum was a complicated situation where we were controlled as to what we could do with the member info so it was very hard to stay on top of the new members joining and with everyone being busy in life we didn't get a recent backup before Tap A Talk hijacked our forum.

Giulia has relentlessly gone back and copied and pasted as much of the information as she could to bring the new forum up to speed and I want to personally thank her for her efforts. I myself was busy in Harvest Season over here in Canada and I couldn't find any extra time to do what she has done.
So from me to you Giulia a BIG Heart Felt THANK YOU

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 am

Thank you, Garry Image, and thank you all for your patience. I still have a few hours' work left, after which I will be able to e-mail all the members involved with their new account information. :P

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:21 am

This is just a note to confirm I have e-mailed all members whose account information was changed during the post retrieval stage. If you have not received the e-mail and have trouble logging into your account, you will be able to reset your password by using the email address associated with your account.