APRIL 2019

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

APRIL 2019

Post by Sylvie » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:52 am

“ the little we can do, the very little we can do, we have to do it“ Theodore Monod.
By practicing prayer, reciting mantras, or repeating positive phrases, including the vibration of the attached emotion, our life can really improve.

Think of a better world
Lynne McTaggart has reached thousands of people in more than ninety countries with her "mind-over-matter" survey. This allowed her to highlight that thoughts can lead to a change in matter.
Much remains to be discovered about the powers of thought. In theory, it should be possible to make the world better or save it by the sheer force of thought.
(from an article by Pauline Bijster in Santé Plus magazine)
Everywhere the spring cleanings take place: whether in cities or in the countryside, in Europe or on other continents, by the sea and on the oceans or at the top of the mountains the most famous (Everest), volunteers gather to collect the waste that has accumulated and pollute natural Areas.
Many initiatives today create value, employment and new uses by limiting the residues of our modes of consumption and production. All in a very friendly state of mind and that everywhere in the world.
Our MONTHLY THEME may be : « I am grateful to know that my prayer / positive thinking / meditation as well as my every single action help to safeguard and beautify my planet ».

Vicky
Near Death Experiencer

Re: APRIL 2019

Post by Vicky » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:10 am

Very nice theme and topic! I think it has so many applications for results and change, for our environment as well as ourselves.

I always like to be aware of the energy side of the physical in everything that I do. For instance, before I say something to someone, I make myself aware of the energy side of the effect of that conversation, or while someone is talking to me I’m being aware of not only what they are physically saying but also what they are saying in their energy.

So in line with this theme, it makes me think of how before I tackle a job such as cleaning the house, I first imagine it clean by feeling the energy of what that makes me feel. And then I do the physical cleaning. It always makes the actual job of it so much easier and faster to do because of my state of mind.

One way that I contribute to keeping our environment clean and beautiful is by the example I demonstrate. I clean up trash in my yard, street, and neighborhood because I want to, because I like it to look nice, and because I hope that others see and appreciate it and decide to do it as well.

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Sylvie » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:04 pm

hi Vicky thank you, although I know a lot about the energies and I'm able to feel them in all my environment, I had not thought about using them this way yet it's so simple now, I'm going to do like you : ) it's really nice to have shared this with us. Thank you so much 🌺

Giulia
Administrator

Post by Giulia » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:54 pm

Thank you, Sylvie and Vicky. This is a very exciting exchange and helps me start the month with something beautiful and refreshing to focus on.

Thank you. Image
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience