How we will proceed for Paolo’s prayer

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

How we will proceed for Paolo’s prayer

Post by Sylvie » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:56 am

Hi everybody here is the way how Debbi Evans-Rosales and I will proceed to send our healing energy towards Paolo . We will do,it everyday , Debbi and her husband at 5:am (Chicago) and for,me,it will be 12:am🌸
We all will say :Thank you God for healing Paolo, Paolo is healthy and whole. We can feel how happy Stefania will feel when he comes back to her. Hugging him and smiling. Saying thank you God for healing Paolo. Paolo is healthy and whole.
Paolo is healthy and whole.. And feel how happy she will be. You also may write a note : It will say Thank you God for healing Paolo. Paolo is healthy and whole. If you will join us with this phrase this is powerful for all of us to combine out intentions. Much love to Stephania and Paolo. Keep the faith. We will see your Archangel Gabriel and his twin flame Hope help and my archangel Raphael and his partner is Mother Mary help us as well

Giulia
Administrator

Re: How we will proceed for Paolo’s prayer

Post by Giulia » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:49 am

Thank you for arranging all this, Sylvie. Could you please pass on our thanks to Debbi and David?

As a Near-Death Experiencer, do you feel it makes a lot of difference if somebody joining in, with remote healing, does so at their dawn (5.00 a.m. is indeed the best time of the day for me)? Or does so at any other time on the day you select?

Let me try and word this better. I am sure that the combined intention of a number of people taking place at the same time as a laser beam is crucial: do you feel that people joining in from other countries/time zones at a slightly different time would find it easier to connect with you, for this very reason?

By the way, I have E. Alexander's book, in which he says he saw people praying for him when he was in a coma, but have only started reading it. I will make it a point to read it this evening. Thanks for mentioning it.

NDERF Forum Mission Statment
This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences such as near-death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences. Support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity, and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying please refer to our Joining Rules. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Re: How we will proceed for Paolo’s prayer

Post by Sylvie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:51 am

Hello Giulia the fact that many people pray for another one has a very positive influence anyway , but as you will have the opportunity to read in Dr Alexander’s book the fact of combining our intentions at a precise moment seems to give more energy and, in the case of Dr Alexander it helped him a lot to come back, he explains that without it he almost didn't come back.
That's why I've specified the time zones and we want to introduce the first names of the people who will really be with us on Skype or in thought.
Everyone is free to do as they please and all good wills are useful. Debbi and I Are happy to be intermediaries and channels of love and light and to welcome as many people as possible into our prayer

I made a new post about this special day just above this one 🌸