Re: Anthony's Story

If you wish to share your story, you may safely do it here, and do it anonymously if you wish. Be it an NDE, OBE, STE or any other related type of event you wish to share, this is a place to do it.
gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:33 pm

In the mid-1990s, I met
P. M. H. Atwater who's a near-death researcher.

She said that near-death experiences are not necessary to change all of the things which happen in the most profound near-death experience can happen in everyday life. All you have to do is realize you have this set of continuums.

I use an example, there are an infinite set of continuums, you can define yourself as a total free thinker, you can define yourself on any continuum, you can define yourself as an infinite mind with absolute intangibility, or you can go along this whole continuum to you are a physical body with no intangible stuff.

So there's always that continuum, but that is not the only continuum. There are a billion other ways to think of yourself as something, star stuff as Carl Sagan used to say we are made out of star stuff.
My blog about near death and after death stuff ..
My Blog

My audio podcasts have moved to
My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

ALL my podcasts are free :)

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:47 pm

My web stuff is about me, myself and I :) If any of it seems like preaching or selling or telling other people how to think or how to live, I hope that will not happen. My whole idea about life is to have the freedom to choose every aspect of life by acting in one's own best interest. We really are the only one who can do that for ourselves.

Enjoy! Everything in it is FREE :) [except my amazon stuff :( just ignore that stuff]

My iTunes podcast

the link here on iTunes plays in any web browser WHOOPIE :)

For other players
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:37 pm

I wanted to mention why I use transcripts along with audio or other forms on the web.

It is to help anyone with hearing or visual challenges, not to invade anyone's privacy :(
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Sylvie » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:47 am

Hi Anthony thank you so much I really love your way of thinking , and I read your posts so interesting . I do agree with you « We all drink from the same fountain of wisdom » this is the reason why we have to respect everybody 🌸

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:19 am

Hi Sylvie, thank you so much for your kind words. You might find it funny that I cannot remember how I started using that phrase, We all drink from the same fountain of wisdom :) I actually tried to search for it after years of using it, and I still cannot find it anywhere nor remember how I started using it :)

Oh yes, another idea that I used is IN ORDER TO DISRESPECT OTHERS, WE MUST FIRST DISRESPECT OURSELVES !!

I think people might think that respecting others condones any action they might do that is not good.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:43 am

I remember my Uncle Neal being there in my NDE and informing me without any sound or words about what would happen in the future, one which I seem to recall from my NDE about 1945 was that people would walk on the the moon !!
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:15 am

Several podcast places have updated my audios, the audios are still the same, so it is just a convenience and maybe some updated descriptions...if you have a podcast, you might want to list it, they are all free...

All the podcasts have the same content, so you can pick your favorite player.

After death communication 1
at Google
After death communication 2
at Radio Public
After death communication 3
at player fm
After death communication 4
at blubrry
After death communication 5
at podchaser
After death communication 6
at iTunes
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:56 am

Photo: Big Ben At Night with light trails caused by two double deckers passing by.

The person who took this photo dedicated this smaller version to the public domain.

Human experiences and the speed of light.

My audio at Buzzsprout, Human experiences and the speed of light.

In my opinion, human experience is a result of the so-called big bang event. This idea of mine is a stand-alone description of how photons affect humans. By stand-alone, I mean that I make this statement only about what it contains.

For example, I am saying that human experience is limited to it's physicality. There are an infinite set of implications that one may make about physicality. Physicality may include many observable aspects other than a human experience.

For this topic, I am expressing my opinion that human experience is time-bound. Specifically, I am talking about my past 25 years of reviewing near-death events.

An event in my life illustrated to me that time may pass very slowly for humans.

My blog post The Illusion of Time.

Photons at the speed of light may have little or nothing to do with time passing.

Does Light Experience Time? And Other Riddles. By Paul Sutter.

Near-death events may be the awareness and experience of moving at light speed.

My idea about awareness is that it is eternal, infinite and always intangible. I am speaking here only about my own experience and my own definition of life. I believe that my awareness has no speed limit and is not in any way physical. I believe that my awareness exists for the act of observing any physicality.

My awareness is an intangible HOW which exists for the purpose of observations. Observations, in my opinion, are of any physical aspect of life, human or not.

From this site, The Philosophy of Objectivism, I learned that:

It is undeniable that I exist, I have an identity, and I am aware of reality. There is nothing that is self-evident, everything must be tested by reality. Obviously, my idea of reality differs from any other, and must be tested too.

We all drink from the same fountain of wisdom. I am Graviton Ring.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:02 am

This is my blog which I update often.

I will try to add to my story from time to time.

Anthony Chipoletti
The goal of this site is to express my belief that I am an intangible observer of everything physical, including myself. As an observer, I never become the observed. I create my physical existence by observing it.

This site is written by myself, Anthony Chipoletti.

My Facebook profile.

My pen name is Graviton Ring from my book title.

My Twitter page.

Feedburner page with links to my audio podcasts.

This is an edited transcript of my podcast, Free Thought, the sense of humor.

This is Graviton Ring. I call this podcast Free Thought, the sense of humor.

There were several sources on the web, which talked about the reasons behind the human sense of humor.

One key factor is the ability to suspend one's concept of reality temporarily. Amazingly, as many as half of the people hearing a joke cannot see the humor because they see the imaginary conditions in the joke as real.

Especially if there are some gory details in the joke. The sticklers for reality may actually be offended by the attempt to make them laugh.

During my first attempt to write a science fiction movie script, I consulted many different sources about the story and the proper form for screenplays. One very credible source with a good track record offered to evaluate my story and possibly offer some of the accepted standards of writing as a service, in which they might actually ghostwrite the story.

In the evaluation, the reviewer stated that one key aspect in my science fiction story was unbelievable. My first thought was that the reviewer was joking or perhaps testing my resolve to defend the story under critical analysis. Whatever the reviewers reason was for the incredible analysis, fortunately my instructor in screenwriting offered to do the ghostwriting and to make sure the industry standards of structuring a professional screenplay were followed.

The reviewer of the incredible analysis charged me about 150 dollars. The ghostwriting service arranged by my instructor received fifteen hundred dollars. My instructor received another fifteen hundred dollars to review the ghostwriting. The Management Service which my instructor arranged received an additional fee of six thousand dollars.

Simply believing in my story as it was intended to be, a work of fiction, was worth about 60 times the unbelief.

My opinion about this phenomena of suspending or not suspending reality temporarily, in order to consider something as humorous or fictional, is that humans in Western Culture are often polarized into right or left brain thinking. In addition, Western Culture seems to favor either or thinking in any circumstance.

Some documentaries displayed the right brain state, which was confirmed by brain scans, as one in which the person experiencing right brain thinking often rejected any changes in the testing situation. This seems unusual to me because right brain thinking is often associated with artistic abilities such as music and art. However jazz music and abstract art were often criticized during their introduction into the mainstream.

Left brain thinking is often associated with science and logic. Recently, in my experience while communicating with members of the scientific community, I have often encountered a similar disparity. Some scientists who refuse to think about new theories or changes in accepted theories seem to be expressing the same right brain need to resist changes.

Perhaps we spend part of our time in right brain thinking, such as during a brainstorming session, to think about new ideas and then use logic and science to refine the results of the brainstorming. Whatever happens in general with our thought processes we also seem to have considerable control over our free thoughts.

Even though there are many similarities, such as predictable dumb creatures in pulp science fiction, there are always new ideas that fascinate fans. In particular, for me, the real science of understanding how many different ways there might be for sentient creatures to gather intelligence, many of which were portrayed on The Science Channel, is enlightening and may even provide clues to the past or future developments by nature or nurture in human ways of thinking.

We all drink from the same fountain of wisdom. I'm Graviton Ring.

My audio After Death Communication, created free online.

There have been several after death events in my life. The first one I can recall was about age 7 in 1945 a few years after my uncle was killed in the US Army as described in another blog post. The other events happened much more closely to the actual date of the death of a friend or family member and were just brief encounters such as a smell or an unexpected encounter with a bird. The first event that clearly changed my life is described below. The editor described below is Charles T. Tart, Ph.D. This article first appeared on his website, T.A.S.T.E., The Archives of Scientists' Transcendent Experiences.

Anthony Chipoletti (real name) graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 1980 with a BS degree that included training in Chemistry, Biology and Psychology. He was employed for a time in Pittsburgh in 1968 as a medical research technician in hematology and hemophilia research with Jessica Lewis, who discovered Factor VIII. Financial and family needs kept him from further graduate education and he was employed as a researcher in the media industry.

Beyond the Light, by Anthony Chipoletti.
Early in 1995, about one year before my mother's death, December 14, 1995, I saw a copy of the book Beyond the Light, written by P. M. H. Atwater. I seemed to have many of the personal attributes of the people she described as near death survivors. I could not clearly recall any NDE event except for a brief childhood episode after tonsil surgery under ether;
I wrote to her, and she sent seminar details;

I also realized that the medical community and other folks around Pittsburgh PA were interested or involved in NDE research. For example, one of the local hospitals was cooling bodies of patients, and repairing their blood vessels near the brain stem. Patients who survived lost all awareness of who they were, and any other personal identity, including other skills such as reading and writing.

Dr. Atwater's research seemed to me to include reputable sources in the scientific and medical communities.

In May of 1996, six months after my mother's death on December 14, 1995, and very near my mother's birthday on May 9, I was preparing for a visit to the city of Pittsburgh by P. M. H. Atwater.

Atwater had given me three names and phone numbers to call for background information on her near death research, which she was scheduled to speak about in June 1996 at my invitation.

My first call was to a gentleman who hosted near death seminars in his home for many years. He was a dedicated skeptic and did not believe the experience was real.

The second person was the mother of a young son. She and her son experienced an unusual event, and had been featured on a television show. However, she felt that people would inflate their experiences to get attention, as she did.

The third call lasted about thirty minutes. I do not recall any of the conversation. The woman had experienced a profound near death event, however, she sought no publicity and received none.

As soon as I hung up the phone after the third call, my room, which is about nine feet high and twelve feet square, lit up with a wonderful, pale light. I had risen from my chair, just after the call, and immediately sat back down. The light lasted about twenty minutes, then went away.
About one year after my Light experience, I asked P. M. H. Atwater if she had informed her friend about it. She stated that the Light experience had happened to many others after speaking with her friend, so she had not mentioned mine!

The website of the third person, Nancy Clark

My letter from Nancy Clark. Image

Please see my blog site for more information.

My blog.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:47 am

I really love my interview with Sue Grandys in 2007.

Sue has the most delightful curiosity about life, and an insane sense of humor that she and her husband, Cayenne have used to create some of the wackiest videos and dramatic satires on the web.

For me, Sue changed my life so dramatically that I had to rethink everything I thought I knew about life.

Feedburner page with all my videos and references from my interview with Sue.

All 70 of Sue's free interviews at UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTIONS.

Feedburner page linked to all 70 FREE interviews.

Note: Sue's interview with me was done over Skype, she had to edit it from 90 minutes to about 46, we have never met in person!!
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:36 am

One of my favorite episodes of Star Trek Voyager is Photons Be Free, where the holographic doctor writes a novel about setting himself free from his limited idea of himself.

At first he blames everyone else for his own limitations. Then he realizes he is the only one who can set himself free. WE MIGHT BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT WITHIN AN INFINITE HOLOGRAM AS HUMANS !!

AUTHOR: SETH KADISH, SCIENCE, Wired Magazine, WE ALL MIGHT BE LIVING IN AN INFINITE HOLOGRAM.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:20 am

My random list of about 1,200 bookmarks over the past ten years. Broken links checked April 16, 2019
Last edited by gravitonring on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correction
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 pm

My real life experience showing me my brain needed weeks to construct the present moment. Inside the brain the so-called future may actually be the past. The brain needs a long time to construct the present moment.

The event below happened to me in the mid 1990s which was about 50 years after I had a near death experience at age seven. I was working through PMH Atwater's book FUTURE MEMORY. You can find the book with a web search. James van Avery has an experiment which PMH Atwater thoroughly outlines in the book.

Here is a description of the James van Avery experiment.

I worked through the experiment VERY SLOWLY over several days. I let everything marinate in my mind. The outcome of the lesson was a picture which I drew in pencil on a piece of typewriter paper. I set it aside for several weeks.

There was an internet workshop at Verizon Corporate offices in Pittsburgh PA which I attended about a month later. When I arrived at the Verizon office building there were about 20 people already seated in the presentation room. As soon as I sat down, I got chills and goosebumps!

This room was in the pencil drawing which I had drawn last month. I dismissed the idea of seeing the future because something directly in front of me in my drawing was MISSING. Then a few seconds before the demonstration began two young women arrived LATE to the lecture. They quickly grabbed two chairs for themselves, AND PLACED THE CHAIRS EXACTLY WHERE THE CHAIRS AND THE WOMEN WERE DRAWN DURING MY EXPERIMENT.

Years later I realized I was actually seeing the past. My brain was very slow at constructing the moment of the lecture. It cannot catch up to the speed of infinite awareness EVER. It just sees a movie filmed a LONG TIME AGO. I did actually experience the lecture exactly as it happened except my brain needed all of the so-called future to get the movie of the lecture ready to be seen.

I USUALLY DISAGREE WITH almost any interpretation of events like this experience. My motto is LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE.

One IMPORTANT DETAIL, my drawing was a MIRROR IMAGE of the actual scene. I had to flip the paper over and view it from the back to align the actual scene as it appeared to me during the lecture.

During my experiment and the actual event, the earth traveled 50 million miles in 30 earth days, however light took only 4 or 5 seconds to travel 50 million miles, what did my brain do in those 50 million miles ??

My brain was experiencing 30 days of earth time while the actual event happened in only a few seconds from the time I drew the mirror image of the event and the actual experience of the event...

Writer's note: This episode answered for me, why I had nightmares about President Kennedy being killed in Dallas for about a month before he was actually assassinated while I was working in the Pentagon.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:24 pm

My ideas about 30 days of earth time and 5 seconds of light speed for one 50 million mile journey.
I believe we are already traveling at light speed in our intangible awareness AND in our physicality.

For some reason we think the two trips are separate journeys, while I think both trips are the same.
In other words, we are ALWAYS in our so-called NDE LIGHT, but only as intangible, eternal awareness.

Everything in the LIGHT happens at infinite speed, never pauses, never repeats, and is ALWAYS there. I think we are waiting for NDE or biological death for something that is happening ALREADY right now!

We seem to be so distracted by our human experience, which is locked into the tick tock earth time. I think we need to realize that our LIGHT SPEED awareness and our tick tock human time are the same.

It is impossible to put the infinite set of unique events into our human brain which needs words, images. The light speed events are infinite, eternal and intangible, however we are always experiencing them!

We are ALWAYS in an NDE, calling it an NDE is a mistake, they are Near Life and always happening NOW.

Giulia has given a detailed description of time management here.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:23 am

I think we should call our NDEs real-time events.

Real-time is the ongoing, speed of light, intangible awareness that never pauses, never repeats anything.

It is beyond the human ability to put a word or picture on every aspect of it. A simple example would be naming every star or touching every piece of the universe.

Every observer has the ability to think freely from their own point of view about anything and everything.

From my point of view, we can improve the physical reality, however, we cannot make it perfect. There is perfection in the real-time events because they happen without repeating themselves.

Our human experiences are extremely important. They are the way we bond with others and our own memories.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.