4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is The Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is The Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling

Post by Garry » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Reincarnated

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

dreamer

Re: 4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is The Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling

Post by dreamer » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:29 am

I am a 'believer' in reincarnation because I have seen 'glimpses' of past lives in meditations.

I am also a 'believer' in selection of family and the associated 'environment' in which we are born.

I shouldn't attempt to 'split hairs' but I don't believe 'those in power' in the 'between life' made a mistake of letting him die in a 'miscarriage' ------- they 'know' which babies' will be 'born'. Would they allow a spirit to see what it was like to be in his 'future mother's womb' yes but to die in a 'miscarriage' before his 'planned' birth, that doesn't feel right. However, maybe he wanted to experience a 'miscarriage' before being born so I could be wrong.

Anyway, I believe his 'actual birth' was certainly planned and if 'he' was 'miscarried' that would have been planned also.

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

imagine walking through a museum and finding a 100 year old painting of yourself from another life..

Post by Garry » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:01 am

100 year old picture

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Re: 4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is The Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling

Post by Lucianna » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi Dreamer,

With all due respect, why wouldn’t it be possible? Remember people have free will. Could something have happened to change the family dynamics or even the world, jeopardizing what someone had planned, making it an impossibility?

That’s the thing with life...we just don’t know the whys. I truly believe that sh*t happens. Things we don’t plan on, happen. Why couldn’t physical problems or mental problems happen in the womb without being planned out? At what point do they on the other side NOT have control over our lives? In how we are born, or what happens to us when we come into the world?

I want to share my story on this topic.....My maternal grandmother was into the black arts. When I was born & many times thruout my life, she told my mum I was not hers.

After my ndes, my mother begged me to see a psychic, which I truly did not believe in & scoffed at. To my surprise, the psychic/medium, told me things that no one knew except me. She brought up my recent deaths, which she at 1st thought had to be a mistake, since here I was.....alive. She also told me that I had been switched just before being born. She said that she saw lots of blood....that’s how they were showing her the switch....a ripping from the womb....that at the last minute the decision was made to send me instead of my brother who was born 2.5 years later.

Now whether that means he should have been born 1st or if I should have been born to someone else or not at all, I don’t know. I didn’t pursue as the whole reading had shocked me ...who knew this person could have surprised this sceptic????.

I think that’s the biggest problem with this “paranormal umbrella”. At what point do we say this is not to be believed when the world has proven that the impossible does happen? I would like to think that people r inherently truthful, but let’s admit it, there r many that aren’t. Just like we hope that whomever posts their experiences on this site r telling the truth....How do we know someone is not?

Having experienced what I just relayed to u, I still don’t know the answer, Dreamer.....yet I did experience it...the ndes I had in 2002 have taught me that this world is “complicated” & we know so little, including thinking that those on the other side may have so much power or control. All I can do is tell u & others of my experience, & hopefully we can all glean another sliver of truth to add to this puzzle called life.
Last edited by Giulia on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed the name Garry to Dreamer

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 am

I have recently come across a theory I had never heard of before, based on which up to 40% of pregnancies start as twin pregnancies and then only one embryo survives, leaving the surviving child “in grief” for the rest of his or her life. This would account for the “vanishing twin syndrome”. Irrespective of my opinion on the subject, the reason for mentioning this is that I happened to have to read the opinion of reincarnationists on the subject and the point they made was exactly that the unborn child had wanted to experience incarnation, having parents, siblings and family and then getting the choice to withdraw. Based on what I have read, the mother would not even notice.

To be honest I am not very keen on reincarnation-related literature, but if there were one case I would select for which coming back to physical life made sense that would be miscarriage. The story Garry posted made complete sense to me.

Based on my own experience, coming to this physical life involves taking a leap in the dark, because we have no real idea what physical life is like before we come here and because of the amnesia that incarnation involves.

Of course there could be plenty of other reasons for experiencing multiple lives, but right now I cannot think of any.
Hello from Italy

- How I found out about NDERF

- A Strange Experience

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 pm

To Lucianna and others a note.

Please understand, my 'beliefs' are based on my 'experiences' I never claim I 'know' anything for sure so what I am expressing are 'my opinions/personal beliefs'. Could I be wrong ------ definitely! Sometimes, I may come like I 'know' something and that is not what I am trying to say at all ------ just 'beliefs' based on some experience but 'beliefs' for sure. I think everyone should have beliefs ----- I 'believe' most people do have them.

As far as 'psychics' I am a 'trained remote viewer' (one psychic field) and I practice, to a limited extent, a number of other 'psychic areas' that are one 'source' of some of my 'experiences'. However, do not get too caught up with 'psychics' unless you have an idea of their 'track record'. I follow a number and based on my 'personal experience' I know of 'none/especially me' that are 'always' correct. Based on numbers I have seen for 'trained remote viewer' professionals, they are doing great to get 70% of the content they are 'tasked' to view. Those are basically 'government numbers' I have not seen any other 'psychic, etc.' accuracy used and 'evaluated' by the government although I know they did 'test' many based on close friends who were directly involved in testing people with 'unique abilities' at one Air Force base.

Note: 'Remote viewer psychics', which were originally psychics which developed 'remote viewing', were actually hired, trained and used by the US Government since the 1970's to do 'classified work for CIA, DIA, etc. etc.'. Before 2000 the US Government claims they dropped this program after spending over 20 years and $20 million on the program. However, based on individual remote viewer accounts remote viewers are still being hired as 'consultants' to do 'projects' for the government. I just do it for personal use and as a hobby with others on line.

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:20 pm

Hi Dreamer.

I apologize if I came across as doubting u, or critical of your beliefs. That was not my intention. I as well don’t know, & that’s why I am putting my experiences out there. The point I was trying to make is that I had had an experience which was along the same lines. It looks like I came across as I knew the truth & u were wrong. I am so sorry.

I will be the 1st to admit that I am more confused now than before I experienced my ndes in 2002. Nothing like having my foundation ripped from beneath me, then left with the “now what” question, still alive within me today.

U r totally correct. We all have our beliefs based on experiences as well as upbringing, society, etc.. no one can fault anyone as none of us know the truth of it all. We have much to learn, yes including this traveller.

Please forgive me if I made u feel that I attacked your beliefs in any way. I will keep that in mind when writing in the future, on any posts.

Thank u for yur thoughts, & sharing of yur experiences & beliefs with me as well as others. They r so very much appreciated & all point us towards the truth, one piece of the puzzle at a time.

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:13 pm

Please feel 'free' to 'doubt' me ---- that is fair. I didn't feel 'attacked' but it was not just your comments, I'm just sensing I am not communicating very well (on a number of boards) and agree I don't communicate that well so I tried to make it clearer which went overboard the other way. I apologize if you felt I was 'attacking' your beliefs. I shouldn't have gone against any 'psychic' as I 'believe' I am one also and do 'believe' psychics come up with a lot of 'truth' although ----- a lot is unprovable. My sister has a 'psychic' as a neighbor and she has come up with some very good information and helped my sister through some mentally rough times.

I feel strongly, maybe too strongly, about my 'beliefs' but I totally agree ----- my 'beliefs' are not provable so they could be totally wrong. My 'beliefs' are certainly not worth arguing about because there is no 'decisive proof'.

It is not 'unusual' for me, as you may understand, to find people that have 'alternative' beliefs. I agree it is interesting, especially on a board like this, to be able to discuss 'alternative' beliefs in a 'friendly' way and learn of others experiences and beliefs. These types of boards are the few places I feel free to discuss 'different beliefs'. That is one reason I am on this board and try to share and hopefully encourage others to share different 'beliefs' also.

I live among many that are 'very set' in their beliefs, so 'beliefs' that differ from the 'majority view' are not discussed openly and flatly rejected as it is a very 'hyper-religious' environment. There is 'no way' they don't 'know' the complete truth in spite of anyone's experiences that don't support their 'truth'. I have come up with a lot of 'intuitive information' in front of my wife and family that 'amazes them', so they are becoming a little more 'open' to maybe there is more to 'reality' than what they want to admit but the process is slow.

I try to be 'open' to others beliefs as a new 'experiences' occur in my life periodically and other's beliefs may help me to understand them better. I thankyou and others for not being 'afraid or shy' about sharing different 'beliefs' ---- I would appreciate more 'active' discussion on this board. I have experienced all types of 'discussion boards' some active ones get into problems but I would rather that than very inactive ones where people are afraid to share their beliefs.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:55 am

dreamer wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:13 pm
I would appreciate more 'active' discussion on this board. I have experienced all types of 'discussion boards' some active ones get into problems but I would rather that than very inactive ones where people are afraid to share their beliefs.
Hi, Dreamer. I recently had to re-read Bob Monroe's books, because of my job. I love Monroe's first book because his OBEs are so similar to mine, but I had never had an interest in his other two books. Anyway, this gave me the opportunity to came across Monroe's understanding of the word belief as opposed to a known, where a belief has to do with something one has no first-hand experience about and a known is something one has found out for themselves. I personally feel there may be as many knowns as one can possibly imagine and all of them be true, as we do not really have the means to understand the bigger picture. Even when we are temporarily filled with knowledge and understanding, that full picture then eludes us when we come back to everyday reality. So labels such as beliefs or knowns may ultimately be interchangeable.

I very much like the way Anita Moorjani mentions in her NDE account
I saw my life intricately woven into everything I’d known so far. My experience was like a single thread woven through the huge and complexly colorful images of an infinite tapestry.
[Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing (p.68). Hay House]. It sounds very empowering to conceive that all beliefs, knowns and ideas serve a purpose, even when we are faced with temporary loss. Yet we are immersed in linear time for the time being, possibly feeling homesick in one way or the other, and this child's feelings ring so beautiful that any word we use to describe them possibly does not succeed to do justice to them.
Hello from Italy

- How I found out about NDERF

- A Strange Experience

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:25 pm

I certainly agree that a 'belief' based on 'special experience(s)' is significantly stronger than a belief based on much less. If Monroe wants to go as far as call it a 'known' I would certainly not argue. I am thankful for my 'experiences' whether I interpreted them correctly or not or whether I call them 'beliefs' or ''knowns'.

However, I have been somewhat active, in the past, on boards where 'scientifically trained' people come on as so called 'skeptics'. Dealing with these skeptics, it is difficult to carry on a conversation if we call these experiences leading to 'knowns'. But that is clearly an issue on other boards, not this one so far.

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am

Good morning,

I think we r all sceptics to a certain degree. Healthy sceptism leads to looking into something deeper, with an open mind, to find the truth.

Dreamer, I agree with u. There r many people that hold on to their beliefs & u can't shake them of it, even if u were to try. My experience is the same. When my brother asked a general question a few years ago, in wondering aloud when his godfather was going to pass away, I stood up as if in a trance...went over to the calendar on the fridge, & I circled a date. Weirdest thing....well it happened on that day which was a couple of weeks from when he asked the question.

He called me & asked me who the psychic had been that had given me this information. He found it hard to believe that it just "came to me".

Since this paranormal stuff just shows up, at least for me, it's difficult to prove to anyone, if that is what we try to do. I myself shrug this stuff off which is wrong. So...I decided to start writing things down, when they come to me, & trying to assess the difference in say a dream as opposed to a knowing of something in the future.

I was telling Giulia how disappointed I had been that I hadn't kept a copy of my grandchild's visit, before she was conceived. In what I call my "lucid dreams", she told me she was coming "to earth to be born", the date she would be born. I had told my daughter, written emails to a couple of friends, but changing providers as well as not really thinking ahead, I don't have that proof in my hands. My few friends I emailed can attest, but it's not the same. I would use it not to prove to my family, who sound much like everyone else's family that has someone with gifts & they won't accept, but to show my granddaughter & for me, my own proof.

It's easy to forget things, especially dealing with so much in life, so I decided it would be a good idea to start doing this for me.

Yes this forum looks a little slow sometimes...people drift in & then out, looking for support, information, answers....let's keep posting to keep it alive. I thank you all for being on this site, I having only joined in December, am looking to being able to come here & even vent if need be. The frustration we all must feel at times, having gifts that we question "why" or "what should I be doing with this"?

Thank you for answering me. I thought I had offended you. I too had been on a different site, not paranormal but a bariatric site. I found that it ended up as a free-for-all bashing forum. People jumping on people for not eating right or asking questions as to what they were supposed to eat. I finally shut that down. I was off that site for over a year & just recently went in to see if it had changed. I didn't get far, as it no longer interests me having been so disappointed in the last time, it "leaves a bad taste in your mouth", excuse the pun, lol.

Take care & the best to all of you Gary, Dreamer, & Giulia

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Definitely record all you 'major' dreams, premonitions, 'spiritual experiences'. I have been recording mine for years and I normally look back at them periodically but it has been awhile. They are a 'great source' of proving, to yourself, we are 'helped' in our lives.

Most of my 'psychic/intuitive' things come to me like you said ----- it just shows up. That goes for my 'best' experiences.

However, to try to 'force things' I did take free utube training to be a 'remote viewer'. I doubt we got very much more than the basics but I am normally 'successful enough' at target identification to get 'clear answers'. I use to work each project, normally a question 1.5-2 hours to make sure I got the 'right answer'. However, I got tired of that and dropped RV for many months. I now do projects in 15-20 minute and even less when just 'practicing' getting certain 'data' and because it take so little time can normally RV each day.

I also have studied my body reactions to 'truth' and use that as a quick 'check' on whether I believe something being said. Many teach people to sense their breath, stomach, various body parts. I feel 'truth' more in my hands and definitely my stomach but my hands seem more clear. How accurate is it ------ still in a testing mode but 'helpful'.

Well I hope more people chime in over time on various subjects and we can have a 'sharing' type board with many sharing their experiences. Same I hope for on the other boards I am associated with. Unfortunately, many people like to 'talk' about these subjects but few have much to share except what they heard or read. But that is ok also!

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:57 am

Lucianna
Lucianna wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am

I think we r all skeptics to a certain degree. Healthy skepticism leads to looking into something deeper, with an open mind, to find the truth.

Dreamer, I agree with u. There r many people that hold on to their beliefs & u can't shake them of it, even if u were to try. My experience is the same. When my brother asked a general question a few years ago, in wondering aloud when his godfather was going to pass away, I stood up as if in a trance...went over to the calendar on the fridge, & I circled a date. Weirdest thing....well it happened on that day which was a couple of weeks from when he asked the question.

I personally don't even try to change someone's beliefs. I am more than willing to share my experience with someone and direct them to more stories or information if they are interested, but being that I have 100% trust in my Faith then I do not feel any need to " Lead Someone to Christ " as the expression my very religious friend uses.
when-the-student-is-ready-the-teacher-will-appear-19883632.png

He called me & asked me who the psychic had been that had given me this information. He found it hard to believe that it just "came to me".

Since this paranormal stuff just shows up, at least for me, it's difficult to prove to anyone, if that is what we try to do. I myself shrug this stuff off which is wrong. So...I decided to start writing things down, when they come to me, & trying to assess the difference in say a dream as opposed to a knowing of something in the future.

This is My Story of which I have no desire to prove it to anybody as I am the only one who needs to believe that it all happened because if I didn't believe it, then I would always be wondering WTF did happen?

I was telling Giulia how disappointed I had been that I hadn't kept a copy of my grandchild's visit, before she was conceived. In what I call my "lucid dreams", she told me she was coming "to earth to be born", the date she would be born. I had told my daughter, written emails to a couple of friends, but changing providers as well as not really thinking ahead, I don't have that proof in my hands. My few friends I emailed can attest, but it's not the same. I would use it not to prove to my family, who sound much like everyone else's family that has someone with gifts & they won't accept, but to show my granddaughter & for me, my own proof.

It's easy to forget things, especially dealing with so much in life, so I decided it would be a good idea to start doing this for me.

Yes this forum looks a little slow sometimes...people drift in & then out, looking for support, information, answers....let's keep posting to keep it alive. I thank you all for being on this site, I having only joined in December, am looking to being able to come here & even vent if need be. The frustration we all must feel at times, having gifts that we question "why" or "what should I be doing with this"?

Yes, the Forum is a little slow in comparison to FaceBook, I do agree but also the people who do come here tend to be a little more involved with what it is we are here for, so I myself am ok with that.

Thank you for answering me. I thought I had offended you. I too had been on a different site, not paranormal but a bariatric site. I found that it ended up as a free-for-all bashing forum. People jumping on people for not eating right or asking questions as to what they were supposed to eat. I finally shut that down. I was off that site for over a year & just recently went in to see if it had changed. I didn't get far, as it no longer interests me having been so disappointed in the last time, it "leaves a bad taste in your mouth", excuse the pun, lol.

This is why we like the forum being a little slow as you and other people have pointed out

Take care & the best to all of you Gary, Dreamer, & Giulia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary