Think ‘bout that for a minute

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Think ‘bout that for a minute

Post by Garry » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:19 pm

What if when we die the light at the end of the tunnel is the light to another hospital room, there we are born and the only reason you come out crying is that you remember everything from your past life and you're crying at the fact that you died and lost everything, as you grow you start to forget your past lite and focus on the life you have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that memory Causes deja vu. Think ‘bout that for a minute

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Think ‘bout that for a minute

Post by Giulia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:44 am

Are you ... serious, Garry? :P
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:35 am

No, I am not serious, but I sure as hell don't ever want to come back here.

War, fear, politics, unjustness. hunger, whatever! the list goes on and on

I am just so tired of other people determining that we need a war and then sending everybody else.

If you want war, go fight the thing yourself if your so quick to start one...

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 am

Neither do I, Garry!
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 pm

" I sure as hell don't ever want to come back here. War, fear, politics, unjustness. hunger, whatever! the list goes on and on. I am just so tired of other people determining that we need a war and then sending everybody else. If you want war, go fight the thing yourself if your so quick to start one..."

That pretty much summarizes why 'many' of us ----- 'chose' to come here! That does not mean I like those things but for 'eternal beings' it is certainly something we cannot 'experience' in theory and properly understand without 'experiencing' it ---- many times based on my beliefs.

I 'believe' there are many 'other' choices so maybe next time you/we will chose differently.