Time doesn’t exist

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Time doesn’t exist

Post by Sylvie » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:19 am

Here is an excerpt of the NDE 5166 William C at the age of seventeen . He had the premonition of it in a dream four years before.
« I remember how it felt to die. My breaths got shorter and my eyes watered so everything became blurry. I thought to myself, 'This is it, and that's okay.' As I had that thought, everything went black. When I opened my eyes, I saw an undefined floor that looked like fog; and I heard soft soothing music. When I focused my eyes, I saw the light in front of me illuminating everything around me. There were figures to the right of me that looked like they were moving to the music. In the foreground stood a woman, my grandmother! She was beautiful. I had never met her. She had died of ovarian cancer when my mother was only a girl. First, she told me that I was welcome and I could stay. Then she let me know that although the damage to my body was great, if I wanted to go back I could. She told me that it would be very difficult for me, but in the end, I would grow a great deal from this. She told me that those close to me would be changed by this, too. Then she showed me what my family and friends were going through now. First, I saw, some of my close friends in a car talking about the car accident. Then I saw my grandparents talking about it, too.

So these were my near death experiences. The most bizarre part of this was the premonition dream I had had four years prior to the crash. This dream starts with me in a dark cathedral with old wooden pews and cobblestone floors. I notice that occupants of this church are very sick and pale. I proceed down the aisle with a shoebox-size package. The people in the pews start standing in front of me. As I approach them, I close my eyes and I see who they really are. At first what I see are images of small gargoyles. They get progressively larger and more frightening until I make it through the crowd and see that the last person is a sick old man. I close my eyes and then see a large snarling beast with red eyes, and horns coming from his shoulders. His mouth has sharp, crooked, intermingled teeth. He reaches inside me and pulls out my fear. I open my eyes and then I am in the car and the girl is on my lap. The driver is screaming and her hands have been forced off the steering wheel as we spin out of control and leave the pavement. This was like a snapshot taken of the night of the car accident - and it was shown to me in that dream four years before it actually happened. During the accident, I flashed back to the scene in that dream - I was in the old cathedral again, and there was an orb of light at the altar, illuminating the entire room.« 

Giulia
Administrator

Re: Time doesn’t exist

Post by Giulia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Isn’t it amazing how certain events seem to be set in stone even though their outcome may not, as in the case of this experiencer who had a flash-forward of his car accident four years before it occured?
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Sylvie » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:56 am

I don't know but I spotted this book written by a French physicist, I guess other physicists all over the world are working on the same research and also publishing books on this subject / I plan to buy it and read it of course .
"The road of time theory of double causality
Summary :
This book with its revolutionary concepts overturns everything we know about the great mystery of time. The theory of time revealed to us there explains the mechanism of synchronicity, these mysterious coincidences that we often attribute to chance, because we do not understand their causes. It also makes us discover the magic of life, the cycle of Love and the extraordinary power of self-giving and detachment. It opens us to a new vision of the world that reveals the subtle process of co-creating the universe, in perfect harmony with the most recent results of modern physics. The Theory of Double Causality is primarily concerned with the delicate question of our free will in a world where our future is already realized, but constantly changing, under the influence of our intentions and observations. The edifying answer it gives us allows us to reveal the mysterious phenomena that have been going on for centuries and that defy reason.

Biography:
Philippe Guillemant is a researcher at the CNRS ( National Center for Scientific Research ), a radiation physicist and an international reference in artificial vision. He is currently conducting research on the visual system of brains that will equip tomorrow's humanoid and industrial robots. He has been interested in synchronicity since he was a child, and his various orientations, upon graduating from Ecole Centrale de Paris, were indirectly motivated by the obsession to one day discover an explanation for this phenomenon. He has received several awards, including the CNRS Crystal.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:39 am

OH MY GOD Sylvie !! A huge reference to the book is online !!

http://www.guillemant.net/english/Theory_of_Double_Causality.pdf

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:40 am

he concludes QUOTE '...My experience of computing and neuronal networks, chaos and artificial intelligence has taught me that we can transform any equation at all into algorithms, whereas the opposite is not true. Might this not be a clue that the nature of the universe should be much easier to grasp if we dealt with the information from which physical equations are derived, equations that by their perfection might well reflect the implacable logic of the universe? ...'

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:43 am

I apologize for the impersonal references. I do intend to look in detail at the NDE soon.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:58 am

his pdf ends: '...After all, if we remove all that is subjective from the appearance of our own reality, everything that tends today to deprive us of things as concrete as time, space and matter, what is there left? The answer could not be simpler: consciousness of reality that can be described in terms of information. We should therefore consider the possibility that information and conscience will be two key words for the physics of the future...'

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:14 am

Giulia, I hesitate to express my belief however it seems to me that the human experience is like being in a 13 billion year old documentary film !! Yes every thing we experience is real, it just happened in the distant past, that past being the DISTANCE between yesterday and today, which is the movement of the earth and every piece of the physical reality through space.

So there is only a memory of any past event because it happened at a different PLACE in the multiverse.

Our experience of the present moment is of course much closer than the ancient past however it is still in the past :)

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:17 am

https://www.space.com/universe-expanding-fast-new-physics.html

The Universe Is Expanding So Fast We Might Need New Physics to Explain It
By Mike Wall 20 hours ago Science and Astronomy

Giulia
Administrator

Post by Giulia » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:28 pm

gravitonring wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:14 am
Giulia, I hesitate to express my belief however it seems to me that the human experience is like being in a 13 billion year old documentary film !! Yes every thing we experience is real, it just happened in the distant past, that past being the DISTANCE between yesterday and today, which is the movement of the earth and every piece of the physical reality through space.

So there is only a memory of any past event because it happened at a different PLACE in the multiverse.

Our experience of the present moment is of course much closer than the ancient past however it is still in the past :)
Hi, Tony. I am determined to come to grips with your point of view on time. It is a bit complicated at the moment because I am so behind with reading everything... Time has always fascinated me. In an OBE I once received a visit from my sister coming from ten years forward in the future. I have suffered from intense deja vous from age 9 to age 36 (when my son was born). I love movies about people’s life being saved thanks to time travel. I have this nagging feeling that the me who is writing now is a minimum percentage of the Me that is out of time ✨
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Sylvie » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:42 am

I just read your post Anthony and Giulia , this is amazing and so exciting.ill take the time to read again everything you’ve written and watch Tony’s videos again + buy this famous book ! Thank you so much to you both:)

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:05 am

Sylvie, you and Giulia challenge me in many ways !! Thank you both :)

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Mon May 13, 2019 4:39 am

OMG I just realized that I could change the movie !! Just a simple editing program could make it all different, It is a just memory and that will change by itself !! I am sure my ego changes everything to protect itself !!

I think Robert Lanza believes this happens ALL the time ?? Not just the memory but everything changes. Every time we learn some new fact or perspective, we might change our entire view of the past and present ??