Thoughts and questions.

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
WiltshireWizard
test

Thoughts and questions.

Post by WiltshireWizard » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:51 am

Hi everyone,

I am fascinated by all the accounts of NDE's and have formed my own opinion of certain facets of them. I would be interested in hearing other people's thoughts on these, or maybe offering possible answers to some of the questions I pose. These thoughts come from the assumption that NDE's are real.

1. What is the point of an NDE ?

This is the most complex one to me. If, for example, in this 'other realm' that we once existed, we *chose* to come to Earth as part of our learning experience, then how could having an NDE or, like me, becoming incresingly interested in NDE's, be a useful part of the process? What I mean is - if the lives of certain people on this Earth are caught up with exploring, believing and proving the existence of NDE's then is that ironic? As if it *could* be proven, then the fact that we have chosen to take on a brief alternative existence becomes more complicated in the sense of what we are expected to learn. If indeed, we are expected to learn anything! Is it really that loose and free form? Are there set things for us to learn?

2. Why do we need the experience?

Okay, so we experience and learn from many things in life. We learn how to love, how to hate. We learn how to give. We can be selfish, hateful, spiteful, compassionate, empathic and a hell of a lot of other things. But if we progress to this other state of existence, one which is simply full of love and understanding (and it seems the depth and breadth of that love instantly grants us an understanding equal to the beings that exist there) then why do we need to experience these other emotions, that are specific to the 'earth life' and only seemingly exist on Earth. If they don't exist in the next life, what good will our experience be as we will never be able to draw upon it ?

tony123
test

Re: NDE's - general thoughts and questions.

Post by tony123 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:21 pm

If, for example, in this 'other realm' that we once existed, we *chose* to come to Earth as part of our learning experience.

Tony= It is not that we may apply our free will and choose anything.Free will involves choice. How can one choose if one is completely aware, conscious of what is best for oneself? What nders relate concerns only to the primary encounter with the revealing light of truth. Only in the presence of the light that a life review can be possible. On its re-entrance into the spirit world, the soul again finds there all those relatives and loved ones who preceded it into the after life and its previous existences come back to its memory with the remembrance of all the good and all of the evil it has done in them. The urge of coming back from the spirit can be seen as the product of awareness from the light it knows it has to perform its share in the works of creation. The sensations experienced at the moment of death are often a source of enjoyment for the spirit it recognizes them as a relief. So it rocks.

P.S=So many questions... Take my comment for what it is. I just have had a glimpse of the afterlife from my own obes. Nothing can be considered as undisputed truth.

tony123
test

Re: NDE's - general thoughts and questions.

Post by tony123 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 pm

'then how could having an NDE or, like me, becoming incresingly interested in NDE's, be a useful part of the process? What I mean is - if the lives of certain people on this Earth are caught up with exploring, believing and proving the existence of NDE's then is that ironic? As if it *could* be proven, then the fact that we have chosen to take on a brief alternative existence becomes more complicated in the sense of what we are expected to learn.'

Tony= By reading ndes your intuition tells you that there must be some meat in them. Most people engaged in exploring into other dimensions of consciousness do not care less about the good opinion of other people whether people believe in it or not. Certain lives are dedicated to study the phenomenon, initially these physicians these researchers into ndes have applied themselves into investigating the phenomenon ignited by their patients' reports. Dr. Susan Blackmore does not marry a spiritual approach into these phenomena. She would be invited as a skeptic in a show by Bob Olson for example. Bob Olson is a faithful just like me, just like Dr. Jeffrey Long. Anyway no one owns the truth. Physicians investigate speaking with their patients, unknown interested people like me investigate within themselves and so on.