Daily Stress and the NDE

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Jody
Site Admin
Site Admin

Daily Stress and the NDE

Post by Jody » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 am

Misha suggested that we should have a topic on how the NDEs inspire you. We read about love, peace, compassion and hope as messages of the NDE. So how has this changed your life? What do you do differently? How does this help you deal with the everyday stresses of life?

LifeReview
test

Re: NDE Inspiration

Post by LifeReview » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:52 am

As you know, NDERF has been a huge inspiration to me. I try to remember quotes from the NDE forms. One of my favorites is: "Just let go: Let go of fear. Let go of anger. And let go of judgment."

For those who have not read them, YazmineS and CarolV NDEs are mind blowing. I think the NDERF, along with some of the better quality paranormal info coming out these days, might really be leading a tide of awakening, at least I hope so. Boy do we need it.

So, NDE experiencers:
Do you think your experience has enabled you to "see right through" everyday stresses (bills, deadlines, poor health, WORRY)?

How exactly do you relate to stress, stressful news, or worry, differently than folks without the experience?

CathyK
test

Re: Daily Stress and the NDE

Post by CathyK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Hello Misha
So, NDE experiencers:
Do you think your experience has enabled you to "see right through" everyday stresses (bills, deadlines, poor health, WORRY)?
How exactly do you relate to stress, stressful news, or worry, differently than folks without the experience?
I've found that the insights I've gained from reading NDEs, (not having experienced one myself), have assisted me greatly in bearing everyday stresses, but also in seeing the bigger waves of life, which would normally rock the boat, from a calmer, more philosophical perspective. Reading NDEs helps to 'make sense of it all' - to be more patient, tolerant and kinder.

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:22 am

Jody:
"Misha suggested that we should have a topic on how the NDEs inspire you. We read about love, peace, compassion and hope as messages of the NDE. So how has this changed your life? What do you do differently? How does this help you deal with the everyday stresses of life?"

Wonderful question.
When I get too earthly I tend to worry and become consumed with politics, the nastiness of people, government, everyday stresses, etc. But when I step back and allow myself to 'steep' in the love and the feelings that I had while gone I am able to let it go. Only then, do I feel whole and peaceful again. I trust someone greater than me is in charge and all will be as it should.
Personally, living here the past forty years since my nde, has at times been very difficult. I still have the love, the stillness, the enveloping acceptance in my inner most self. It is always part of me. But, living here, while knowing how it is there, can be very frustrating.
For many years, I was easily discouraged by the materialism of our culture in America. I felt repelled about the importance placed on things. This really annoyed me. Then, as I grew, I knew I had to accept living back here, at least somewhat so. It took a very long time to do that, and to some extent I have never been able to accomplish it fully and never will. But, I'm glad about that.
I was sent back for a reason. Sometimes I am aware of the reason and sometimes I feel slightly bitter about having to have stayed here so long; but I know I have been given the gift of being here, so I try to stay aware of a purpose.
I love my life, my family and the goodness that can be found...but I never feel as if I completely fit here anymore. For all this time I have had a very wonderfully special part of me that I cannot truly share with anyone. As much as I think a few people have understood and accepted, the reality is that they don't really understand or accept. I understand their inability, but it leaves me with a certain loneliness.
I find much pleasure in simple things; smiling eyes, kindness, true friendships, the beauty of nature, etc.
I try to make a difference in small ways, this brings me a sense of accomplishment and pleasure. If I can do some small thing for someone I think that is my purpose. I was told, while gone: "It's all about Love." That is my guide. Do I always succeed in this...no. I am an imperfect human.
Everyday stresses are annoyances to me but I need to press on. I want to press on. I want to do the work I am here to do. It's not all about me.

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:16 am

You are right Ano1, this life is ‘all about love’ – showing kindness, generosity and appreciation to others – and sometimes we Humans find it hard to stay focused.

Like you, I often am caught up with observing political situations, acts of terrorism, and countless, ordinary, mundane acts of selfishness and meanness. We need, though, to stay focused on the knowledge that, at any given moment, ‘everything is exactly the way it should be’ - even when it is evil. This is hard to understand and a certain amount of faith and trust are needed. What we must do, we Humans, is remember that it’s ‘all about love’, as NDErs consistently tell us. Jesus himself told us to ‘Love one another, as I have loved you’. We need to remember that our purpose here is to Love. To give Love and turn the other cheek.

Is you own NDE in NDERF's archives? I should like to read it!

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:12 pm

I asked Yazmine about stress after an NDE. Here is her response:

http://nderf.me/topic271.html

We must do our best to concentrate on HAPPINESS..it is our real job in this life!

The Light of Eternal Truth and Wisdom is constantly connected to us ,but we are hardly aware of it! The Loving Kindness which flows as an endless stream directly into every cell of our Being, supporting ,guiding, just keeping us in its' Grace,is with us forever and ever.
We struggle to realize this fact, due to concepts and ideas about things..due to our experience...however if you really look at your imagination, with innocence, you will see that you have the most wonderful, delightful and creative mind! This is the real you..standing in the wings on the stage of life is over,now you can let the Great and Eternal One move you and soar above and through the depths of agony and fly to your true home which is right here in your heart and mind..a pure child of the Universe!

This is the experience of Compassion..it sees all, feels all, yet it is unmoved,for it is in the state of Constant Awareness..it is indescribable love..and it is the real you..and when you begin to know it you will look at all things with Great Wonder!
There is nothing to fear except that which we are not seeing with understanding..once we decide to be more vertical in our thoughts we are not so affected by the horizontal or lower thoughts.

Whatever is possible in the mind is possible ! This is called Faith.

With Faith we never give up our search for the One home..and the One never gives us up.
Things change, life is ups and downs,but we keep on keeping on for what else is there to do? It is easier to work all this out whilst in the body,for after death it all happens at light-speed,and we may become confused by appearances.

So this life is a gift which we use to better understand our selves and the nature of phenomenal experience.. phenomena is constantly arising..but this does not mean that we have to be disturbed by it..we can control our mind and begin the development of learning how to simply Witness..no judgement,no concepts, just Witness..this is like a constant meditation for the mind...then you will see how Serenity arrives to meet you and bring you what you seek.

Dina
test

Post by Dina » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Jody, NDE´s are deeply inspiring for those who think they are real. They bring you joy and hope and
especially understanding that love and wisdom is the essence of God.

Dina Grutzendler

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:52 am

There is nothing to fear except that which we are not seeing with understanding..once we decide to be more vertical in our thoughts we are not so affected by the horizontal or lower thoughts.
This is pretty awesome! Now if we could only live up to the idea of not worrying...

czjosef
test

Post by czjosef » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:22 pm

here is receipt how to create stress from NDE

Hi folks, ;)
Do all what you can see inside eyes of the others approximately 25 years - be full of love, understandings, helpful and smiling, as I tried to do, according my NDE. You can obtain burnout and disappointment, when you recognize, that some of them were used your behaviour for their own profit , comfortable work and alibi, because YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE also for they work. / - you always did it before infarct/. :mrgreen:

I am ill already half year - I hope it is not chronic tiredness. (my body is too tired and protest - stopped cooperate with my brain). :o I did not know it can happen to me.. :o
For more I must leave my job and start somewhere else - advice from doctor. :geek:

Now it is really daily stress for me :!: