RE: Melvin Morse

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Jody
Site Admin
Site Admin

RE: Melvin Morse

Post by Jody » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:46 am

Oh, My!

Sad and shocking news in the NDE Community RE: Mel Morse.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/13/fo ... rboarding/

CathyK
test

Re: RE: Melvin Morse

Post by CathyK » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 pm

This is shocking and painful news. Who would have thought a Pediatrician would treat his own child this way? Horrifying.

If he truly believes in 'life after death' - and he should as he wrote a book about children's NDEs - how, in all conscience, could he be such a monster?

I hope his daughter will grow up to be stronger from the awful experience of her father's abuse and mother's neglect. I know that it certainly is possible.

Melvyn Morse, if truly guilty, (and it seems he is), will have tarnished the reputation of the NDE community and shaken the faith of others. Reports of NDEs, in children and adults, are articles of faith for many people.

Oh dear ..... what a world this is!

Dina
test

Post by Dina » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:30 pm

I think we should not judge Melvin Morse, because we don´t know what really happened.

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:56 pm

I looked again at the linked Fox News article. I previously referred to the 12 year old girl as, 'his daughter'. Reading again I see that she is his partner's daughter, not his. This would fit a well recognised situation.

As you say Dina, 'We shouldn't judge'.

All of us judge ourselves ~ sooner or later ~ and whether we've been 'kind', or 'not kind', in our lives - we will all recognise the truth of our own behaviour.

Cathy