Eben Alexander, M.D Interview

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Rey
test

Eben Alexander, M.D Interview

Post by Rey » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:00 am

Highly recommend reading the document provided in the thread " New Insights into Consciousness" then Iisten to last night's interview with Eben Alexander.(NDEs & Consciousness).

Neurosurgeon for the last 25 years, including 15 years teaching at Harvard Medical School, Eben Alexander, M.D., spoke about his transcendental Near-Death Experience (NDE), in which he was driven to the brink of death and spent a week deep in coma from an inexplicable brain infection. He also shared his recent work into non-local consciousness, along with his co-author Karen Newell. During his NDE, his perspective shifted from a kind of primitive earthworm view to an ultra-real spiritual realm that he called the "gateway valley."

In this valley, there was tremendous plant life and lots of souls dancing around, he continued. Above, he witnessed, "swooping orbs of angelic choirs...emanating chants, and anthems...that would just thunder through my awareness." Coming back from this experience, Alexander has concluded that the world is not as it appears, and the external matter around us is constructed within in our own consciousness. This view, he added, jibes with recent findings in quantum physics, suggesting that there is not an objective reality that is independent of the observer.

[Originally posted by Rey on 17 Oct 2017, 19:24]
Last edited by Giulia on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited to include the link to the tread

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Eben Alexander, M.D Interview

Post by Giulia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 am

Rey wrote:Highly recommend reading the document provided in the thread "New Insights into Consciousness" then Iisten to last night's interview with Eben Alexander.(NDEs & Consciousness).
Hi, Rey.

Thanks a lot for all the interesting articles you post. As this is one of the posts I retrieved, I am not sure which thread you are referring to. Is it viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2339 by any chance?

Thanks.
Giulia
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Eben Alexander, M.D Interview

Post by Giulia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Here is the link to the New Insights into Consciousness thread, Rey. Thanks for reminding me of it. :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience