CarolV's perspective on life roles and stress

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
LifeReview
test

CarolV's perspective on life roles and stress

Post by LifeReview » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Experiencer CarolV responded to a question about how she views daily stress after an NDE. It's very interesting:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. We all know each other from the other side. We agreed to be here for each other to assist each other in learning, experiencing and transitioning through life lessons and events. (As mundane or spectacular as each one appears to be... they are equally important).
With that said, we come into each others lives at exactly the perfect time. Sometimes we are lifetime family members, sometimes, just a person we pass on the street. There are no co-incidences and every single person (and pet's too) we see are there for a reason. A pre-arranged and pre-agreed on reason.

2. The most exasperating people in our lives and the most challenging times in our lives are really the markers, the FLASHING/GLARING/IN OUR FACE/ RED LIGHTS screaming to us, that "THIS IS THE EVENT/EMOTION/LIFE LESSON THAT WE ARE HERE TO OVERCOME! These are the situations, people and circumstances that we asked for, to allow us to work on and understand a particular aspect of the human experience.

So as I see it, when a person or situation catches my attention and stirs my emotions and makes me take notice, (put another way....really pisses me off), I stop and rethink my "learned" human reaction (which is anger/ frustration/ exasperation/blame) and take a deep breath*, ground myself** and then.... infuse LIGHT/GRATITUDE & an "AH HA!". and then ask myself the question:

WHAT IS MY LIFE LESSON HERE ????

What am I supposed to overcome and transcend? BECAUSE, if something is stressing me out, it is something that I need to work on. Notice: the more you resist, make excuses, think you are a victim and/or want to avoid dealing with it... that it clearly IS THE THING you are here to master! At least this is true for me.

Now that I understand this, it is really almost a game for me to see what catches my attention each day. I then shift my thinking around and realize I created the whole thing in my head. I can un-create it!

OUR HEARTS know better, but our egos, heads, thinking & conditioning can get in our way and keep us from infusing LIGHT, LOVE & GRATITUDE into whatever is going on.

The ultimate goal:
Is to realize that not only did this person (and it is usually a person) agree to take on this role of being the thorn in your life,
but on the other side, they lovingly agreed to take on this persona, at your request, to ASSIST YOU.
On the other side, in spirit form, we are all perfect, balanced, in a state of bliss, joy, love, enlightenment, light and gratitude.
Ego's & judgement do not exist there.

SO once we "get it" , that we requested this challenge at this time, we also realize that there is NOTHING TO FORGIVE, NO ONE TO
BE UPSET WITH OR ANGRY AT
, because we are really just playing parts so that we can "bring information back to the other side , to share".
Once we depart this body, this life, we have our life review.

In our Life Review, we understand how everything we ever said, did and even thought about, had repercussions with every single person, animal, plant & thing we came in contact with (including their offspring). Not only did it effect their lives but also the lives of every single being and thing they came in contact with... and so on and so on.

At the same time we go through our Life Review from our point of view, we also
see, feel and "own", how we showed up from their vantage point. Pretty neat experience!
Ultimately, we realize that we are the ones that needed to FORGIVE, all along.
And we do, because we are truly a Light Spirit of the heart, of love, of joy and of gratitude.
It is the human aspect of us that is privileged to experience all the DRAMA!

So to answer your question about Daily Stress...
I look at my day with anticipation and joy and wonder who and what is going to show up today for me to play with.
It changes everything! It makes life FUN!

I also say (or think in my head) to people who I meet... OH THIS IS WHO YOU CHOSE TO BE
in this lifetime!!!! It ALWAYS makes me laugh and love them even more! (The grumpier they are
the more amused I am) !

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Re: CarolV's perspective on life roles and stress

Post by ano1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Well said. I have a similar outlook. But, boy oh boy, some co-workers can sometimes cause me to wonder.

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi CarolV

I agree with every single word you say! We are all here by pre-agreement to fulfill our roles in this incarnation.
I understood this notion as a small child.

We must smile, be tolerant and fair, and be aware that we - all 'we' who were created - are not only, "all intimately interlinked", but that we are ALL collaborators in this strange dance - this surreal play that we are all enacting, and all of us must be the Creator itself.

Misha suggested to me, in an earlier post, that *God* brought us about in order to 'keep Himself company'.

Although I believe in Creator, and that everything is pre-arranged - I cannot take on board, nor comprehend the notion that, although we were created as separate consciousnesses by, The Eternal I AM - IT EXISTS, why would it need to keep itself company?

God is Eternal, and "Eternity" equates to a 'Continuous NOW'.

To me, this concept of the creation of beings simply to prevent 'The Eternal Consciouness' from feeling lonely seems ludicrous - rather like a disconsolate toddler - and I cannot give it any credence at all.

I just cannot see that *God* was lonely - because That Which is God, has no name and is self-evidently sufficient unto itself.

Why are we here at all. Any one got any ideas?

I hope I haven't spoken a blasphemy from anyone's point of view.

CathyK

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:47 pm

I want CarolV as a life coach or next-door neighbor!

dnix71
test

Post by dnix71 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 pm

God saw that we would be happier if we lived with Him and lived by His rules. That's why He sought us out and offered to share His home with us. But we still must choose.

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:42 pm

So to answer your question about Daily Stress...
I look at my day with anticipation and joy and wonder who and what is going to show up today for me to play with.
It changes everything! It makes life FUN!

I also say (or think in my head) to people who I meet... OH THIS IS WHO YOU CHOSE TO BE
in this lifetime!!!! It ALWAYS makes me laugh and love them even more! (The grumpier they are
the more amused I am) !
I feel the same way, and therefore I consider life to be something like an adventure. If there is a hill in front of you, well if you want to continue your way, either you climb it or your go around it. If you stay there you will not advance anymore.
If you climb the hill, it might tire you, but once up there, you have a better view around, you are proud of your accomplishment. If you go around you possibly meet interesting people.
I think every hardship that we meet in our life is less difficult if we can see life in this optic.
Marguy

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm

I feel the same way, and therefore I consider life to be something like an adventure.
Based on this line of information I believe its once time again to send you on a Train Ride
click here for .....[color=#BF40BF][size=200]The Guiding Principal of My Life[/color][/size]

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:05 pm

I agree with you Carol – and I agree with you Marguy – Life IS an adventure! Even when, at various times throughout life, we are knocked back by terrible circumstances, we still bounce back, accepting the next adventure which comes along and embrace it wholeheartedly! Knowing that our whole lives were pre-arranged with our full agreement, injects the bad times with a flush of optimism – and the knowledge that ‘everything is as it should be’ and that 'all things must pass'.

I said the other day, on these boards, that I thought there may be a correlation between people who love animals and those who believe in Near Death Experiences.

To that I should like to add that, in my own experience, artists (of all kinds), are also more likely to love animals and believe in NDEs. I also think there may be a correlation between all these three factors:

*Belief in NDEs, spirituality, connectedness with fellow-humans
*Artistry, creativity, music, writing
*Love of animals, plants, all living things & their welfare
And

*Left-handedness!

I belong to an Art Group and I’ve noticed these characteristics: the first 3 attributes almost always in association with each other – and ‘left-handedness’ comes a close 4th.

Carol, I got your book from Amazon & it was a very interesting read. Children do not usually experience such profound concepts in NDEs. Thank you for your very laudable attempt at describing the ineffable. It’s not easy and you did extremely well. It was an inspiration!

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi Garry

I read this when you mentioned this inspiring poem before:
"Relish the moment" is a good motto, especially when coupled with Psalm 118:24: "This is the day which the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. Rather, it is regret over yesterday or fear of tomorrow. Regret and fear are twin thieves who would rob us of today.
"Regret and fear are the twin thieves who would rob us of today" Love yourself, excuse your human frailties and move on with new resolve! It is a given that being human requires us to be very fallible. Making mistakes in life are necessary in order to learn and understand. It is our raison d'etre.

CathyK

namaste
test

Post by namaste » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Misha I thought I saw an actual post somewhere by CarolV .....if so I can't find it ?
Michael

namaste
test

Post by namaste » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:48 pm

PS what's the name etc of Carol's book please

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:03 pm

It's called:

'My Ever After Chronicles' by Carol Lynn Vengroff -

I can't find the ISBN, but I'm sure you will find it on Amazon.

CathyK

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:35 pm

This is it here

[pub]http://www.amazon.com/dp/1452559767, Everafter_Chronicles[/pub]

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

namaste
test

Post by namaste » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Thank you

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:59 pm

I really struggle to imagine a good soul acting out a bad thing to teach us (with hidden good intention), but then again, the whole idea about the Universe making kaleidoscopic experiences to teach us is kind of an interesting idea!