Broken heart - struggling with life

Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
Joshua
test

Broken heart - struggling with life

Post by Joshua » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:21 pm

I'm an unhappy man. I had a romance with a girl that was just the girl of my dreams, the love of my life. But I have mental problems (I'm schizophrenic) and at the time I thought I was cured and didn't take my medicines... than I lost my mind. I thought I was a very important person and was going to get very rich, and also famous... this and my twisted religious visions at the time made me treat her with arrogance and lack of respect. So she decided to break up with me, even tho she used to love me so much. Short after we broke up I started hearing voices in my head and went to a mental hospital (but that's another story - a long story). Sometimes I feel relieved thinking that God loves me. But that lady's love I'll never have back and it makes me wonder if I'll ever be happy without. Sometimes life is so complicated...

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Broken heart - struggling with life

Post by Garry » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Im sorry to hear of your situation. It is so sad . I also made the same mistake more or less when I was young . But it was a lesson in life that I never forgot.

The girl moved on and got married and is very happy and I am happy for her.

I live with my mistake and accept the responsibility..

The fact that you recognise your mistake is the first step.

as

Recognition is the KEY. Once you recognise a mistake and take ownership for it you can put it behind you and move on. Its not easy but life goes on .

Everything in life is a lesson and if you learn from it then it was worth it, even if it is painful. I understand the pain

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Jem7
test

Re: Broken heart - struggling with life

Post by Jem7 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Joshua,

Sorry about your loss. It sounds like you have grown a lot from your mistakes. I hope you will find the partner that blesses you and your growth.