A Fascinating Account

Giulia
Administrator

A Fascinating Account

Post by Giulia » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Here is a link to a fascinating NDE account I have just come across:

“We are All Afraid, and it’s ALL OKAY”

by Facebook member Amphianda Etta Louise Baskett
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

ZenTzu
Registered Member

Re: A Fascinating Account

Post by ZenTzu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Grazie cara Giulia.
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Thanks Giulia.

I def resonate with this. When I had my ndes, it was an understanding as simple as this...we r here to experience life. Nothing really big....just experience life. Try to do that without hurting others intentionally. Love, love, & more love. And she is absolutely right about fear. Fear is the worst thing, as it attracts negative entities to u, which makes u more afraid......& then it becomes a cycle where it feeds into one another. Add the adrenaline that usually accompanies fear & u have people doing all kinds of things that they would not normally do....sometimes hurting others, which thankfully I did not.

That fear cycle spun out of control for me back in 2003. I signed myself into the hospital fearing I had lost my mind....I was terrified. I knew I shouldn’t be seeing or hearing these scary things, but yet here I was experiencing it. The group I call my angels kept yelling at me, trying to be heard over my own negative thoughts, as well as the negative energies I saw & heard. “Do not fear....do not be afraid....it’s the fear that’s attracting them...”....but I had gotten to the point of not knowing whom to trust, so I tried to block everything out.

And the angels were correct. I told the hospital staff I only needed to sleep as I hadn’t been able to sleep for a few days (due to my fear & the constant harassment from those negative beings). They had been at it 24 hours a day, using fear to drive me towards a breaking point.

They had worn me down & my fear was beyond my control. I knew I had to get control of myself & my fear, otherwise I would be lost. That’s why I signed myself into the hospital, knowing I needed help...I knew it was sleep I needed, to become strong again...so I could think rationally about everything.

Yes, when I woke up they were still there. But I listened to my angels....I kept calm. Sleep had made me more rational. Also being in the hospital helped me feel safe. They tried to scare me still but had no power over me as I was finally thinking clearly....I started to believe my angel group.

On the other hand, being in a mental ward was scary in of itself, as there r people there that all suffer from fears as well as the base. I noticed how they too used fear to try & control the medical staff. Interesting....but I learned from it, that fear was the worst thing someone can have. It ends up controlling u....

Today, I push everything away as I am not sure I can handle the gifts I was given, due to not knowing if I can control the fear that is sure to rear it’s head. Fear from learned childhood conditioning,as well as fear of the unknown....& most importantly to me now is fear from seeing what fear can do....

They r harmless, unless we give in to our fears & fuel them. A catch 22 in my case.

One last point....Everyone goes on & on about their purpose....its the biggest buzz word u hear among new-agers.....but most of us r here to simply be....like actors/actresses in a play, we r here to experience different scenarios that life can throw at us....to feel the wind on our skin....to give birth to a child....to feel what it’s like to be mortal as we r in truth, immortal.

Giulia
Administrator

Post by Giulia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:28 am

Hi, Lucianna. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

This account had a very calming and empowering effect on me, and allowed me to realise how easy it can be to simply focus on the goodness and create more goodness.

It resonated so deeply with me, that I realiased these are notions I must have always deeply known about. Maybe we come to this world to experience challenges so that we can be reminded of why we are here and what is really true.

This ND experiencer only makes a few strong points and one of them is indeed the importance of being present in the NOW. I feel the NOW is our real point of power and reason for experiencing physical life.

She says:
When you feel that happy with WHAT IS, you stay perfectly PRESENT because the present moment feels fantastic. When you feel perfectly safe you tend to be more present to life. And that presence was miraculous… Presence brings total magic into your life, or you are able to see the magic of life when you are present. Things just roll along perfectly.
And the way her grades shot up, like overnight, from E's and F's to A’s and B’s, and she was taken out of special education and put into higher education classes is the demonstration of the miraculous effect of her NDE.
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Marguy
Administrator

Post by Marguy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:47 am

Hi Lucianna,
I agree completely with your realizing that fear is our worst ennemi. I didn't have an NDE but I had a little experience where I suddenly became aware that the whole Universe is ONE, UNDIVISIBLE, and that I, as a part of this ONENESS, will never be lost. This took away most of my fears, (I have to admit that I was already not the fearful kind before) and this made me aware that we can all do something to make the world better, not by trying to change other people, but to change ourselves, then radiating this change into our environment (people, animals, nature etc.) which are also part of the universe. This comforted me to willingly work for the whole. In this way we are communicating with the source of the Universe. I am mostly (not always) living in the' NOW MOMENT' which is very freeing and helps you to concentrate on what you are doing and saves your precious energy for the real hard moments when it is needed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. They resonated with me.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Sat May 11, 2019 7:29 pm

WOW !!

Amphianda Baskett Facebook page.

IANDS Facebook post about Amphianda Baskett.

Amphianda IANDS response. '...Amphianda Etta Louise Baskett I wish I had added, when I first wrote this... That also YOUR SHINING BEAUTY... (all of us are stunningly beautiful. Incomparably so.) is an INARGUABLE fact.   Peace, beauty, adoration, wisdom, inherent wealth... If we all KNEW this... If we knew these things were ours, truly, greed and envy (all other words for FEAR) WOULD VANISH from this earth. Fear prevents us from SEEING and KNOWING these truths. But they are already OURS, right now. Sounds too good to be true, but this is exactly what I saw...'

Angelic View Facebook page.

Shannon, Angelic View Blogger picture.

Amphianda Baskett Facebook picture.

'...We don’t get to force others to be better. What they are doing is really, in many many ways, none of our business. Our business is looking within and becoming more present. All the rest, the love, the compassion, the cessation of fear, comes as a natural side effect of presence. That’s how a planetary consciousness is raised...'

This is the most amazing understanding of life that I can recall in 73 years of studying every subject I could imagine. I am so happy that you posted this Giulia !!

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Sun May 12, 2019 2:44 am

Another fascinating NDE at Angelic View.

Sharon M NDE