Man Loses Family and Meets Source

LifeReview
test

Man Loses Family and Meets Source

Post by LifeReview » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:14 am

This case is very interesting. The guy is so strong!

LINK: Man loses family and meets Source

Ace
test

Re: Man Loses Family and Meets Source

Post by Ace » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Thanks for posting this, Misha. I really enjoyed his presentation at IANDS in 2014. One of the things I found really interesting about his case was that one of his doctors shared in his NDE. Raymond Moody mentioned that in one of his talks as well. If I remember which one I'll post it. But for now, here is Jeff Olsen at the 2014 IANDS conference:

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:19 am

Cool. I'm curious in what the doctor experienced

Ace
test

Post by Ace » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 am

Moody mentions Jeff Olsen's case here (at about 51 minutes), although he doesn't mention Olsen by name. He gets the details slightly differently than they are in Olsen's book.

In the book, Olsen mentions a couple visiting him in the hospital:

"They introduced themselves as members of my first ER trauma team, the ER doctor and nurse at LDS Hospital who were some of the first to treat me. I was touched that they cared enough to come and see me at a different hospital, months after the accident"

According to Olsen's book, the nurse said that as she entered the room where he was being treated she felt an intense love and saw him surrounded by light and there was a woman (his deceased wife) standing beside him.

The doctor didn't see the figure of Olsen's wife, but he did experience a powerful feeling of presence. Olsen says, the doctor "felt my wife there with them as they worked on me. He said she had communicated to him the importance of saving my life"