Eruera M NDE

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Eruera M NDE

Post by Garry » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:03 am

I had been playing rugby for about 15 min when the ruck went down, I ran in to recover the ball, I was going for the ball and then, Whack!

Instantly I was thrust outside of my body and was immediately looking at my body, it was writhing and struggling, I could tell that it was in a state of trauma. Looking down I realized that my awareness was rising and as I rose I became further aware of what was happening around my body and became further aware of my awareness capacity.

For instance, when I looked at the grass I could tell it was grass but there was an element present that had been missing for the short duration of my physical existence, that element was love. The grass was me and I was the grass, the grass was aware of me, and I had just become aware of the grass. Another example was when I looked around, when I say I looked around, it wasn't as if I turned and looked, because I was already looking, I looked around at the trees and made a conscious decision to look at the trees because there was an aura of warmth and care emanating from that direction.

When I looked at the trees again they were aware of me, exuding from the trees was love and acceptance.

When I became aware that this was the end of the physical body I decided to say goodbye to my mother and so I turned to the direction where mum would have been and said goodbye.

When looking at my body I could see everyone standing around me, I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could see that they all thought I was gone. One of the people there was my twin brother, I knew he was my twin but I had the same connection with him as I did with everyone else, there was no difference although I knew the difference. I felt at ease with me leaving my twin.

Once this had been realized I looked up and there was a tunnel, the tunnel was dark in color but with love and care filling the void, there was no fear within me and the prospect of moving through it was filling me joy and excitement. I started to rise up into the void and was filled with the feeling of returning home, whatever was raising me there made the journey comfortable and loving.

On my journey upward I felt a tug, I looked down and witnessed the man who saved me run over and tell everyone to pick my legs up to re-inflate my lungs. When this happened I was filled with dred at the prospect of returning back to the earthly realm, and with all of my spiritual might I fought the return to my body. It was as if I was crying and asking God to not return me, then POP, I was back in my body conscious of the game I was playing and resumed.

It was years until I could fully grasp what had happened, I always knew what had happened but from my upbringing and the society I was living in, I was restricted in understanding what had happened. It was something that was essentially left for the airy fairy people and not men. Once I began to reflect on the occurrence it dawned on me that I was not this body and that my soul was real.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Eruera M NDE

Post by Garry » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 am

The point of this particular forum is to have the ability to dissect an NDE story by separating it into various sections and highlighting the sections that are of interest to you and being able to comment or start a discussion on the area of your interest.

There is no correct format to anything you wish to do here , except to be able to examine a particular aspect of a story and bring it forward for discussion by everybody else

There are multiple possibilities as to what can be done here . All we have to do is discover them.

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Jody
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jody » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:09 pm

When I looked at the trees again they were aware of me, exuding from the trees was love and acceptance.

tony123
test

Post by tony123 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 am

' Once I began to reflect on the occurrence it dawned on me that I was not this body and that my soul was real.'

It sure is a transformational event, ignited not only by a nde but also by a mystical full blown obe (out of the body experience). One of the most common related psychological change is detachment from the body that multiplies the occurrences of out of the body experiences. Why? Simply because the nder know from his own experience that consciousness is not the product of brain activity. This understanding causes change in his most deeply rooted creeds, and he can continue to dissociate or 'separate' from the body on a daily basis living the life of incarnate spirit. That is what we are.

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

What jumped out at Jody also jumped out at me: awareness everywhere!
This sounds like some eastern traditions talking about EVERYTHING having awareness, but not necessarily always thought.

Or it's possible the overall internal feeling of love and acceptance got superimposed on the trees in a misunderstanding. In general, excessive intellectualizing can detract from pure peaceful awareness. Therefore taming the mind, while in the body, is a must.

Last bumped by Garry on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm.