Post by Garry » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:22 am

Dr. Bell C NDE

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

yemullin
test

Re: Dr. Bell C NDE

Post by yemullin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 pm

I remember reading Dr. Bell's NDE and being very impressed. Anita Moorjani's is one that most readers of NDE's might be aware of, but the ability to heal oneself is truly amazing. And it will be interesting to see if this is something that can be taught in the future to new generations ( if it becomes widespread knowledge and accepted ) I clean for a retired Oncologist of Indian descent. He believes (as do I, and most should) that attitude is everything when it comes to healing oneself of cancer or other serious ailments. I have finally read through all of the posted NDE's on the website!! I started at the bottom up, now I am going to go through them again and record all that really move me/say something from a unique perspective. Thanks for sharing Garry!

Yvonne

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello Yvonne!

This NDE of Dr. Bell is, I agee, very compelling!

There have been several times when I was just about to make my observations on the NDE in this post - or had just done so - when it disappeared into the ether ... probably because, as has happened before, the long little-fingernail, (pinkie), on my right hand catches a key I didn't intend to hit

Lynn1875
test

Post by Lynn1875 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Dr. Bell Chung's NDE account is one of my favorites, especially the way he words these perceptions:
"In that different state, my vision and hearing actually followed my changing mind. In other words, I saw and heard what I thought about. I was in active rather than passive cognitive processes. My perceptions were no longer restricted by any physical object or distance." -- and -- "I felt complete and infinite. I was composed of lights in that realm. I was a part of the light. I still had a body shape, but there was no boundary, like how we can see the sunlight, but cannot tell its boundary.”