Mira S's NDE

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mira S's NDE

Post by Garry » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Mira S's NDE
The reason I have chosen this particular NDE to start this forum with was because of the authors ability to structure it with wording that I found very easy to understand and comprehend what she was trying to tell us .

I am going to pull various parts of it and open them up for discussion should anybody care to comment.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mira S's NDE

Post by Garry » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Mira wrote:What is real is only that, which is permanent and changeless! That which changes, is within the mirage of time, and truly non-existent. Consciousness, however, as a gentle, delicate, smooth, flowing Presence is ever present; even within the human form, above and beyond the mind, as it is the Experience-less-ness underlying all experience. It never changes, never disappears, and it is therefore, the only Reality.’

‘But if this Consciousness alone is real, the world was an illusion? Then where did it come from?’

‘Like all manifestation, the world too is the creation of the great illusion or great delusion, which being the Creative aspect of this Supreme Consciousness, or the Lord, is the divine movie-projector of life, in the all-powerful play of the realm of Creation. Just as a mirage in the desert disappears when viewed from a certain perspective, your life as Arti on earth has disappeared, when viewed from the perspective of the Divine Self, where you are now.

Only the eternal is real; and from the viewpoint of that Reality, all that is non-eternal, disappears. Yet of course, you, being atman (the soul) which is eternal, can still view the ‘world of illusion’ if you wish.’

‘So my life as Arti never really existed at all, it was an illusion?’

‘Oh, it existed; just as a dream exists, or a movie, or a mirage.’

‘So the world, was just a figment of my imagination? How did I create it? With my thoughts and desires?’

‘Y e s s s s!’

The answer seemed to echo all around and reverberated within my being.

Y e s… I understood now. The world had all been, only in my mind, a thought-and-senses created illusion/delusion. Without the senses, mind and body, there was now no ‘ego’ to perceive the world illusion!

It had all existed and happened only in my mind!

Our true reality exists outside of the mind, which is where I was at the present moment.

Now flashed a further knowing of the true vastness of my Being and the minuscule nature of the cage of the earthly body. The roles I had played through the many lifetimes with their different body vehicles and dramas allotted, flashed again into knowing, and I smiled, seeing there was absolutely no attachment whatsoever to any of them!

How could I, when it was just a play of mind? I had come to terms with the fact that once I, my 'ego consciousness' left the body, my mind created world also disappeared…

Universal laws seemed to be unfolding rapidly and pouring into my entire electric wave body.

I realized that the real goal of the mind created ‘life game’ in life, was to remove the veil of delusion and ignorance and reach the Ultimate Truth of one's reality in life itself.

This Truth, this Self I was bathing in and which had encompassed my Being, was nothing but Love, Love, pure, unconditional, Universal Love, that is almost non-achievable in human terms, and which was the fabric of this Consciousness I was a part of. Yes, because Love is God and God is Love. It was very clear that the Cosmic composition was made up of nothing but Love! Love is the God-glue that is holding All… together. And I realized I was not just inside It but rather, one with It, this Universal Body of Love, of God. It was completely natural to me... as flame is to fire... because it is fire!

This was Home and I wanted to be here forever...

With the emergence of this ‘thought-wish’, almost as if immediately, the ‘ego wave’ that was Arti, seemed to gracefully meld into the Supreme Presence, dissolving into that Ocean of Love...

And ‘Arti’... as Arti, was no more.

An incredible wave of freedom splashed over my being... almost like coming out scrubbed fresh and clean after a long overdue bath…

The cellular interchange of atoms with their spiraling exit and entry had stopped; re-programming of my electric light body being completed...

Birthing a new life... It had birthed myself… (to be known later as mira s).

I knew without a doubt that life on earth was just a playground of experience, an assignment from God, a mirror projection of the Divine. In each new lifetime, as the soul makes spiritual progress, its vibrational frequency gets tuned to a faster, higher and finer level, depending upon its degree of evolution. The transformation continues until the frequency level is fine-tuned to such a degree that it connects with the frequency of the Cosmos itself, which then allows it to gain entry into Cosmic Consciousness, one’s true self, which is eternal bliss, ananda.

In the Light Presence, everything and anything could be readily created or manifested. It was in the Nature of this Supreme Presence. Everyone and everything, anywhere, was right here, where I was, present in the seemingly invisible NOW. One just had to think it, and it was available.

The transformation-transmutation within my electric body being completed, the electric body too, was no more visible, as there was complete Oneness… infinite… to such a degree that I was no more… and yet I was... that Consciousness -- for there was nothing else… No ‘other’!

Oh dear God, That is all that exists, the only 'Being' that is! And That Consciousness was all around, inside, outside, above, below -- everywhere! The ALL!

(As one touched by the Philosopher’s stone, which is said to transform iron into gold, I had gone through a complete transformation and transmutation of the previous self into birthing a new higher self… bringing with it an immediate awakening into the ‘knowing’ of Universal Truths and the Reality of Supreme Self…)

This magnificent All-pervasive Effulgence was oh so glorious!

It was true, there is only one Being, one God -- and THAT is the true Self of all! All are just a reflection of God!

All are That One… I too was That One

And THAT is my Reality… I was brimming, overflowing with the supreme knowing that The Supreme Being is my own true Self, my true identity - not later, but here and now and always! There is no past or future; it is all happening constantly… in the now.

Losing it all, dissolving, I was, ‘I AM THAT I AM ’ (Aham Brahmasmi)

I knew – I was -- I AM all there was… to know!

That just like myself, all of creation wherever and however it existed… whether human, animal, mammal, plant, nature, all, were full in themselves… all were and are God… a beautiful glorious expression of That same Fullness…

Creation was just Divinity experiencing Itself through Its Creation!!

I was… Bathing in Consciousness… as Consciousness…

Enjoying this bliss of Union with the Absolute (Divine Self, God), Full with wholeness of Being, I wanted only to remain as this Cosmic Being forever.

‘I never want to be separate again from this Oneness, this All-encompassing Love!’ was my feeling, as a faint memory of the world of separateness wafted into my consciousness and an anxiousness seemed to take over all of a sudden.

And I heard myself repeat twice, "Where do I go from here? Where do I go from here?”

By the formation of destiny (which is created by our actions and reactions), the newly transformed Being (myself), now in existence, having received a downpour of higher Truths and realizing its Higher Self, having merged in Oneness with It… knew that it had been brought within and as, the pure energy of That One, of pure white Light for a reason… so an element of wonderment was there at what might be coming next?

Much to my dismay, however, the All-Pervasive KNOWING came through with a much different response than what I was expecting…

Coming loud and clear, It reverberated through that infinite space of Consciousness, "You have to go back. You have to do the Work" communicating that my real work on Earth was to begin now.

I called out, "Please I don't want to go back! I'm very happy here!!"

But the Lord (Supreme Consciousness) had spoken, and it had to be…

Right then, I saw a long flexible kind of tunnel which almost looked like a huge hollow umbilical cord and I could actually see the outside and inside of it… Inside it I saw the form of an unborn human baby, with golden, light colored skin, curled up like a fetus against the inner wall. 'So this is the ‘Cosmic Womb Tunnel’. It seemed to be coming from infinity, spiraling downwards... but as I looked it carefully,

“Oh no, not again”, I exclaimed in alarm, realizing that I was that baby!

Speeding down headfirst, as the curled up fetus in this cosmic tunnel-like womb, I was crossing the dimensional barriers! Oh God, oh no, I really was… going back into Earth consciousness to be reborn!

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:55 am

Hi everyone, this is Mira. Just wanted to say I would be happy to answer any questions in case anyone had any... Love ...

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi Mira,
Welcome at the forum.
I do have a few questions.
Is it difficult to adapt back in this world after coming back?
How does the reality of earth life feel after coming back?
Is it difficult once back to get again in touch with the other side or do you keep a line open over there?

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:50 am

Hi Mira,
nice to meet you

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Hi Misha and Marguy! Thank you for the welcome... and what a lovely surprise to hear from you!

To answer your questions Marguy,

1. Is it difficult to adapt back in this world after coming back?

Not sure about other NDE's but for myself... yes it was very difficult and it seemed almost as if I was in a dream world. (Which in reality is just what it is!) I was here but not here and it took almost a couple of years before I got kind of grounded... not sure if I still am!! It was as if I was a new born child in an adult body discovering and learning worldly ways...

NDE happened in July 1994... My life took a 360 degree turn... it couldn't go back to the extravagant lifestyle I was previously living, from being a very wealthy Financial Adviser in the Bay area... I actually walked away from the high-end properties I owned, the four cars (two being Mercedes Benz) jewelry, expensive clothing etc etc and moved to a monastery like place in India in Dec.1995 for five years... returning to California in 2001 to start anew...

2. How does the reality of earth life feel after coming back? This is a great question!!

Again for myself... then and even now for that matter, having experienced that oneness with The Presence - Supreme Consciousness, That Absolute Love... being consumed with the knowing of what is Real and coming back with that knowing... the 'reality' of earth life took on a totally different aspect. I now knew, why I was here on earth... and what a great gift it is to have a human body and that most of us are missing this God given chance to do what we actually came here to do... that we get carried away by worldly temptations in our pursuit for happiness which almost always turns out to be fleeting and then we are back again searching for what we already have!!

So the reality of earth life is "unreal", that in actuality it is just a "waking" dream. How do I feel about it? As long as I go with the flow in harmony and love with my surroundings and environment, it will take me to my destination... for sooner or later we are all going to reach there... how we get there is what counts!!

3. Is it difficult once back to get again in touch with the other side or do you keep a line open over there?

Its not at all difficult to keep in touch with the other side... because first of all, that 'other side' is within us itself! And secondly the other side is actually our permanent and real home, also within us!! And one 'keeps in touch' with something other than oneself, but once you've been 'there and back' you just get re-linked with a forgotten memory... with the touch of that Love, that you yourself truly are...
with your own intrinsic nature... so magnificent, so delicate and yet so powerful, so profoundly touching your core, filling you to the brim with the happiness and peace you were seeking on earth, that fullness of yourself ... the missing link!! So once found... even if difficult, would be a pity to not hold on to it...

And about keeping a line open over there... yes, great question again... a key question actually for that's what its all about... "keeping the line open over there" ... for myself, yessssss, absolutely.

Thank you for the wonderful questions Marguy... hope you will find the response somewhat satisfactory.

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi Mira Sai, great that you could make it to the forum and are willing to talk about your NDE and life in general!

What strikes me is your emphasis on the illusory nature of our material world (Maya?). I get the impression that this world is all in your own mind, but that would be solipsism which I don't believe you advocate.
To me the illusion (of reality) can only be an illusion if it is a Collective Illusion and therefore consciousness must also ultimately be collective. It must be collective because otherwise any other person would be an illusion and our actions toward them would be of no consequence and the subject 'the I' would be of infinitely more value than the object 'the you'. From this follows that we each experience one collective illusion but from our own perspective which filters it through our senses and physical psyche.
Is that about right in your view or could you explain it to me if you see this differently.

Regards,
Dennis

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi Mira,

Thank you for anwering my questions.
Your answers are very clear for me.
I also had an experience.
Not an NDE, as I was actually awake. That is one of the reasons why I came to NDERF.
Here my story:
I was always interested in science, biology and technology, was always reading about everything. I had been thinking about the energy of thought, wondering if a thought would only exist of the energy that had been used in the brain to think it, or if it had an energy of its own even after it was out of my brain.
Sometime later I was sitting outside, it was a bright summer day, I looked at our grass in the garden, there were flowers, I heard the bees and flies humming, and the birds singing, and got into a non thinking state. Suddenly, the light of the sun got a different shade of color and I immediately KNEW that every thought I had been thinking in my whole life was still existing, I KNEW that the Universe was one enormous Unity (Oneness), (like a body of some kind) that nothing got ever lost and that I and the world and everything were an integral part of this Unity. I KNEW that I could not die because my energy or the energy that made my being, was the same as the universe, that everything is exchange of information. And in that moment I felt an enormous happiness, joy, and I was ready to surrender myself to 'All that is'.
Then the light of the sun got its original color back and I started wondering 'Hey what was this?' But the joy and happiness stayed for a longer period. I don't know how long this experience lasted, I guess between a few seconds to about half a minute. I must say that at the time I didn't know what happened, I had no name to put on it. (Today I know that it is called STE).
And of course our rational brain starts to doubt, discarding it as a daydream of some kind. Our daily duties take over and destroy some of the magic of the moment. But afterwards I also had the firm conviction that plants, and trees, and nature and even stones and atoms had a certain kind of consciousness. But I kept searching more and more in that direction.
And one day I found NDERF home page and saw that Jody needed translators. And so I ended up translating NDEs.
Mira I find your experience quite exceptional.
I feel happy to be able to communicate with people having had such an experience. Some of the things they tell are very clear and understandable for me.
Thank you

Joshua
test

Post by Joshua » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Hi Mira.

Your experience is quite impressing. I felt comfortable while reading it, and it must have been so strong for you to change your ways and your lifestyle, from a materialistic lifestyle to a more spiritual one ... If I met you I'd like to talk with you about this subject for hours and hours, lol. But my first question, tho I know it's not so interesting as Marguy's questions, would be... How do we spend our days in eternity, once we are in the presence of the being of light (God)? Did you have any insight about this while you had your experience?

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi Dennis,

First of all, you are very much on track... awesome!

Solipsism... no as you rightly surmised, I do not advocate it as it is just another word for 'narcissism'. I feel solipsism refers to the individual self which is the lower caps ' s ', whereas, The Self I am speaking of is Cosmic Consciousness, the one with a capital 'S'...

Yes the material world is 'maya', ... illusion, ignorance of Truth/Reality, like a rope in the dark being mistaken for a snake...

Maya does not mean the world 'is in our mind'... it means the world, our personal world is 'created' by our mind... there is a big difference between the two!

And what you said here..."To me the illusion (of reality) can only be an illusion if it is a Collective Illusion and therefore consciousness must also ultimately be collective. It must be collective because otherwise any other person would be an illusion and our actions toward them would be of no consequence and the subject 'the I' would be of infinitely more value than the object 'the you'. From this follows that we each experience one collective illusion but from our own perspective which filters it through our senses and physical psyche."

You are on the mark! Yes it is a collective illusion and also referred to as Collective Consciousness because The ONE Consciousness holds and is, all of creation, all of us...

And your last line... "From this follows that we each experience one collective illusion but from our own perspective which filters it through our senses and physical psyche."

Even though we are all 'floating' in the ONE Collective Illusion... The ultimate goal of each soul, is to rent asunder their own 'individual' perspective, filtering through senses, physical psyche and the biggest culprit, 'mind created maya' with the lamp of Truth, thereby removing the darkness of ignorance and entering into the reality of their oneness with that collective consciousness... to feel it, to be it... like the reality of the ice cubes realizing upon melting, that they were none other than the water they were floating in!

Thank you for sharing your own deep insights,
Regards,
Mira

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi Marguy,

Glad to know the answers were able to clarify your questions... thank you.

What a blessing and divine gift of grace you received through your experience and wide awake too!

Please hold on to the Truths that you have received during your experience, for they are the Truth and nothing but the Truth... you see our intrinsic nature is Truth and when we hear or come to know of something that is in Truth, it touches that core of Truth within us and we just know... and that is what happened to you... almost like a window opening up for a few seconds and revealing something to you...

So glad you found Nderf and I too am very grateful to the Divine Hand guiding me to Nderf and all of you!!! Please feel free to share or communicate or ask if you are in doubt re anything else.

Take care,
Mira

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi Joshua,

Glad you felt comfortable Joshua reading my experience... possibly because it is a fact of my life and very normal for me now...

Yes, it was a 'life-changing' experience as it was like coming 'face to face' with my true Self and once it is found, one cannot but, be consumed within it...

Well, hours on this subject fly pretty fast, don't they?

Re your question: First of all, there is no concept of Time as we know it, in Eternity, so no question of how to spend days or time there... Secondly, if you are in The Presence and feeling separate from The Presence then you are either in the realms of Heaven or Paradise and the like, where there is an allotted 'time' factor, but not time as we know it on earth... And what I have experienced and learnt of heaven in my out of body experiences, visions, meditations etc., is that there is untold joy and bliss for a certain period of 'time' there, and then we return to earth in a different life role to continue our lessons and play out our karma...

Or, if you mean that there is The Presence of Light as separate from you, in front of you, and there is only you and the Light (God), you would experience untold bliss and joy because "God is Love and Love is God" and that is the energy you would be showered with... and when one is experiencing pure, powerful Divine Love, one doesn't want to leave that moment.

Yes, well with what I was taken through, Consciousness opened me up to a myriad of insights, too many to write here... and when I melded into that Supreme Consciousness, there was no me, just that Supreme One... That Presence of Pure Love... I received the Knowing that there was no 'other' just that ONE and that I was That same ONE and that all of Creation was also nothing but that ONE...

That ONE who had separated ITSELF to experience ITSELF through IT'S Creative aspect... And that we are all Divine, experiencing different aspects of Divinity through body, mind and soul ...

Take care,
Mira

Joshua
test

Post by Joshua » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Thank you Mira for your answer.

One problem ND experiencers find is to translate their experience in words, and that seems to be your case... I tried to figure it out what you tried to express, but it seems a bit ineffable to me. Just by the concept of not having time as we know here... Because you know, we all think of things considering the dimension of time...like the day, it starts, it has some length, and then comes the night...

I've had some very lucid dreams in which I felt very good, but like in your case, very hard to translate in words except by the fact it was good. But I confess I'd like to hear for something more tangible, like places, colors, shapes, sounds, smells, meeting with your family and friends, pets, etc.

Can you tell me something about that?

Thank you for your time and God bless you!

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 am

Yes I totally understand where you are coming from Joshua and will be happy to expound further, but am on a pilgrimage till the 21st and don't have my computer with me.

Will get back next week...

Tc

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Thanks Mira, I'm very glad that I didn't misunderstand you after all!
How beautiful the truth is, its amazing when just a spark of it shines through the cracks in our illusions!
I'm so glad you experienced this positive NDE and managed to change so radically.

Regards,
Dennis

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:03 am

Hi Joshua,

Am back from the pilgrimage...

Yes, I can understand why it is ineffable because, fortunately or unfortunately this kind of experience can only be experienced, for one to comprehend it fully ... for eg: if someone tells you they are suffering from a migraine, you can surely sympathize with them but its only when you yourself get a migraine headache, do you truly understand what the person was going through!!

As for the concept of time and timelessness... yes I agree, world and its activities are run by time... but that's exactly what makes it temporary!! It is 'time bound'... Whereas time-less-ness is permanent, as there is no concept of beginning or end... it is boundless!

Let's take the example of your own dreams... In your dreams did you experience any concept of time? A dream is just flowing and intermingling with a myriad of happenings... no concept of time or any organized pattern, right? This example might give you somewhat of an idea and feeling of space without time boundaries.

You see, there is sleep dreaming which is in timelessness, and then there is wakeful dreaming which is time bound. Its all a dream really... The only time we stop dreaming is when we leave the body... that's when we truly wake up and smell the coffee!! Except there's no coffee to smell... ha ha ha!! (seriously though, that is the Truth)

As for the tangible things you would like to hear about, they are all related to the senses which in my case were non-existent during the NDE. The only thing I 'saw' was the Brilliance and it wasn't something I saw, it was what I was immersed in. Color was pure and translucent, brilliant white... and the 'sound' I heard wasn't as we know sound... so, no places, shapes, sounds, meetings with anyone or anything, just consumed within the energy of pure divine Love which was complete and fulfilling and perfect... its like I had everything without actually having it... you know, virtual!!

Do these answer your questions somewhat? Let me know if you need more clarity.

Mira

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 am

Hi Dennis,

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, am glad you didn't misunderstand me either!

Yes, the truth is beautiful and usually very simple and clear, you know... and when we hear it, we just know it to be true, not needing any further details. And yes, since we are filled with the light of truth within us, it does shine through the cracks sometimes... that's when we say, hey, I just got a flash!! Right?

Thank you yes, this NDE was the greatest blessing and gift from God... and changing radically was just normal, as I knew then, that all the properties, cars etc etc that I had were just temporary, and so there was no way I was going to spend this God given life pursuing what I had to leave behind anyway... I needed to find the real stuff!

You know, when my father's body was cremated and I sat near the ashes which was all that remained of him, it hit me then, that what a waste his life had been, as he was a wealthy man with many properties and businesses etc. but I saw that he could not take any of those with him... not even his body... so what was the point of him spending all his time and energy in pursuing all of that? That's when my search really started and culminated to a large degree in the NDE...

So now I enjoy what I have but without attachment ... only Gratitude.

Rgds,
Mira

Joshua
test

Post by Joshua » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Yes, sure we won't take any material things to us when we live this world. This is all temporary.

Money, status, properties... none of this we will take with us in our eternal journey... not even our body.

So let's search for what is eternal, instead of wasting all our life in chase of temporary things!

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Yes Joshua... absolutely right...

Just want to add that one can be happy with and enjoy whatever material possessions and comforts life brings us, but without undue attachment towards them... we are not supposed to shun them... because we need to live a normal life...

But they should not become our reason for living... our reason if it becomes a search for Truth, will eventually bring us peace and joy...

Tc

Lexy
test

Post by Lexy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 pm

Hello Mira,

Your NDE is very astonishing.

This part in your NDE struck me:

------

Within moments though, from within this dark void, at a distance, I saw a pale golden vehicle-like thing, in the shape of a small boat, brilliant in its golden hue coming towards me. The center hollow portion of this golden boat seemed to be filled with that same shimmering, brilliant white light I had seen inside my body.
As it moved closer, I could see in the center, on its ‘bed’ of white Light, a very ethereal human body, lying very still on its back, draped in something like a pale golden gown, glowing gloriously in the dark night.
A magnificent sight to behold!
But then, as it came closer...
My entire being went into shock when I saw the face of this body... and found it to be my own!
'Oh my God', I realized... 'I am dead'.....
Completely jolted by this truth… I looked at myself for the first time and saw I had no body, and that I was just a spark of Light,

-------

Is it right that you as this spark of light animated this ethereal body for rebirth to earth in your adult body with recollection on your true core ?

Your detailled description and particularly the interchange of atoms are very brilliant.

I had a NDE too and the feeling of the true me and some electric causes with pleasant influences remembered me on my own flight.

Nice to meet you here. With kind regards. :D
Lexy

----------------------------
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experien ... le_nde.htm

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:46 am

Hello Lexy,

After I died and saw myself as a spark of light, the ethereal body which appeared came on its own... No I did not animate it or do anything... I just looked at it in wonderment... and then was carried away with it...

There was no recollection of true core or anything until I entered the Brilliance of the Light... That's where all the Knowing came.

Yes the electrical atom exchange was quite amazing.

And I read your NDE, very wonderful indeed... It is truly a Blessing to be taken into the Light and brought back with its memory and feeling alive within us...

Nice to meet you here too Lexy,
Take care,
Mira

Lexy
test

Post by Lexy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:26 am

Hello Mira,

Yes the electrical atom exchange was quite amazing.

Yes, highly interesting. May be that such a process caused the spontaneous healing from Anita Moorjani. - Just a deliberation.

And I read your NDE, very wonderful indeed... It is truly a Blessing to be taken into the Light and brought back with its memory and feeling alive within us...

Yes. Thank you very much.

By the way, your definition timeless as changeless is greatly.

Thank you for your clarification Mira and kind regards to you :)
Lexy

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:19 am

Hi Lexy,
Welcome at the forum.
I just read your experience. I like it very much.
I read so many NDE's on this Website and I wonder, if the variety of them may not give us each time a view of a new side of afterlife, like the cut surfaces of a very big Diamond, reflecting the light from another angle with a slightly other colour. Some appear to me like being different symbols telling the same thing. Reflected through the mind of the experiencer.
Would like to know what others think about this.
have a nice day

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:40 am

Hi Lexy,

You are welcome. Happy to clarify as much as possible.

I do believe just as all human faces are different even though we all have 1 nose, 2 eyes etc etc... in the same way, each soul has a different experience even though on the face of it, it may look similar. As for Anita being healed by a similar process, I don't think she mentioned going through anything like exchange of atoms, so I would probably think it was some other wonderful process!

Tc
Mira

Lexy
test

Post by Lexy » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:33 am

Hello Marguy and Mira,

thank you for your welcome on this forum. :)

I was on the NDERF forum earlier, together with Anita and many wonderful people. The main reason to log-in now was to say many thanks to you Mira for sharing your NDE and some thoughts which were flying through my mind.

I am on research since fifteen years, relaxedly and sunshiny, I like it. ;)

Lexy :D

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:40 am

Hello Lexy,

My pleasure to be able to share something so precious and I do believe all NDE's are precious, as they afford us a glimpse and entry into our innate Truth... such a blessing!

Happy researching!!

Tc

Mira

scottwUSA
test

Post by scottwUSA » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:06 am

Thanks for sharing.. I very much enjoyed reading your experience.

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:50 am

Thanks Scott for appreciating...

Tc

Mira

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi Mira,

Just finished reading your NDE and loved it!

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:32 am

So kind of you dear Misha and thank you!

scottwUSA
test

Post by scottwUSA » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:10 pm

after reading some of your postings and experience, it's amazing how parallel they are.. I completely understand what you are saying.. I love it when I find an experience I can truly relate too.. Thanks again for sharing it..

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:24 am

You are most welcome Scott and I'm so glad you were able to relate to it!!

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:50 pm

my entire Being was being totally emptied and refueled and re-programmed
Pretty cool. I wonder what this new programming does and how do we get it without an NDE? Meditation?

LoveEverHurtNever
test

Post by LoveEverHurtNever » Sun May 10, 2015 9:10 am

Great for you to have zoned in on one of the most interesting and life changing aspects of the experience!

You see upon my return, i knew i wasn't the same person that had died, that somehow something had happened where i was different... it was very clear that during the exchange of atoms i had 'changed'...

It was communicated to me that "it's like being touched by the Philosopher's Stone, where a base metal like iron gets transmuted into gold" with no existence of iron left in the gold...

In the same way, Arti (previous name) was transformed, transmuted into a totally different 'metal' which had no properties of Arti left...

By 're-programming' i meant... the transmutation process

And your question, can one 'get it' without an NDE...

Well, maybe... one can come very close to it if one goes through a full blown 'authentic' Kundalini activation... But, activating Kundalini on one's own is very dangerous and should be practiced under the supervision of a trusted and very experienced person. Genuine kundalini rising is very rare... its not like what is advertised everywhere!!

Hope this helps!

Lynn1875
test

Post by Lynn1875 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Mira, I have loved all of your account - one of my favorites for quite some time. You word your ideas in such a beautiful way. I have your book Enstasy - Standing Inside Onesellf - what an incredibly beautiful book - a true inspiration!

I need to ask you what your policy is for those who wish to quote or refer to your NDE account on nderf.org. I would like to quote you in my book Eternal Life Connections, but do realize that you are writing another book yourself and do not wish to encroach on your copyright legal rights. I have been in touch with Jody Long and she has said that I will need to paraphrase those who I am unable to contact, as well as those who do not grant me permission to quote them. If quoting is not possible, how do you wish for me to word my references to your books when I paraphrase your ideas?

I can send you detailed information about my book and a document with the exact quotes I would like to include. I would also include the Table of Contents of my book so you could see just how your quotes would fit into the whole.

Sincerely,
Lynn Noe Dermott

You can contact me at eternal.life.connections@gmail.com.