finding 2006 forum post between anita m and others

notbrucewillis

finding 2006 forum post between anita m and others

Post by notbrucewillis » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:52 pm

hi

i just wrote this to nderf but i am writing it here again just in case somebody sees this and can help me.

a few of years ago i read anita M discussing her NDE with marineboy and others on the NDERF forum. it was a forum discussion dated late 2006. then a couple of years ago, the forum changed. i recall having to re-register or something and the forum website had changed. when i searched for anita M's original forum discussion of late 2006, i could no longer find it.

i have a chronic illness and what she wrote on that forum was really valuable to me. i should have copied and saved it then but i thought it was always going to be there. i think when the new forum format appeared i wrote to the administrator of the forum and he said that they no longer had the old posts. but i just can't believe that somebody would just delete and not keep a copy of such a valuable discussion.

did anybody keep a copy of that discussion and is it anywhere that i can access it now? i have her book but there was valuable insight in the discussion which she didn't include in her book.

i would really appreciate it if somebody would kindly take the time to send me a link where i could find that original discussion.

thank you so much for your time in advance.

leesa

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: finding 2006 forum post between anita m and others

Post by Garry » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 am

notbrucewillis wrote:hi

i just wrote this to nderf but i am writing it here again just in case somebody sees this and can help me.

a few of years ago i read anita M discussing her NDE with marineboy and others on the NDERF forum. it was a forum discussion dated late 2006. then a couple of years ago, the forum changed. i recall having to re-register or something and the forum website had changed. when i searched for anita M's original forum discussion of late 2006, i could no longer find it.

i have a chronic illness and what she wrote on that forum was really valuable to me. i should have copied and saved it then but i thought it was always going to be there. i think when the new forum format appeared i wrote to the administrator of the forum and he said that they no longer had the old posts. but i just can't believe that somebody would just delete and not keep a copy of such a valuable discussion.

did anybody keep a copy of that discussion and is it anywhere that i can access it now? i have her book but there was valuable insight in the discussion which she didn't include in her book.
Regarding the discussions and who you wrote to at that time , that was me Garry that you wrote to . And about the discussions I am afraid I have the same answer for you that I had the last time .

We were hacked and we lost control of the forum and the information that was there . there are a few of the postings stored in an archive but not what you are looking for. I am sorry you can't find what your looking for , but it is beyond our control . we did the best we could to retrieve what we could but we didn't get very much of it.

I just looked through were we may have stored what we did retrieve but I have to inform you what you are looking for is not here .

i would really appreciate it if somebody would kindly take the time to send me a link where i could find that original discussion.

thank you so much for your time in advance.

leesa

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:23 pm

I remember the discussion. But, I did not copy anything...thought it would be there for future reference too.

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 am

Nowadays, we are backing up fairly often. In fact, I just backed everything up to two different places about 5 minutes ago. So... please feel free to put your interesting thoughts and experiences here for future reference. It's VERY unlikely to happen again (losing the board's contents).

Ace
test

Post by Ace » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Have you tried using the Wayback Machine?

http://web.archive.org/web/200702191614 ... 45d9e36a2e