one day a cat came ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED

sunlionspirit
Registered Member

one day a cat came ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED

Post by sunlionspirit » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:52 pm

very nice Czech film 1963 about some people with a strange cat arriving in a small village. The cat wears glasses, and when someone takes them off, she can colour people, according to their nature and mood. The grown-ups of the village consider the cat to be dangerous, but the kids just love her ... A Fantastic Fable About Human Behavior .... good feelings here in a world we would like to live in .....
I saw it when I was 15 or 16 in college, 1965 I think .... Az Prijde Kocour / The Cassandra Cat. Here with spanish sub-titles. Sorry did not find in english.
Enjoy !

phpBB [video]
If I have to live this earthly life to experience what real suffering is, then I prefer to die to experience what real living is.

gravitonring
Administrator

Re: one day a cat came ENGLISH SUBTITLES ADDED

Post by gravitonring » Tue May 07, 2019 3:07 am

Click settings, then pick RUSSIAN> then AUTOTRANSLATE, then pick ENGLISH or any language available...
SEE PHOTOS BELOW VIDEO...ENGLISH is available, and apparently any other language is as well ??
THIS ALSO WORKS ON THE SPANISH FILM BELOW, it seems any language will work when you click on it.
NOTE: The English subtitles in each film here are DIFFERENT in the Russian and Spanish versions ??
See a third timed English subtitle version on a single page my blog page with a free text file.
free subtitles for many shows at subtitledb dot org. YouTube may have all the languages included ??

phpBB [video]

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Re: one day a cat came ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED

Post by Sylvie » Tue May 07, 2019 7:10 am

I found it in french instantly, very nice an funny movie . Like this cat animals certainly see us such as we really are 🤣

gravitonring
Administrator

Re: one day a cat came ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED

Post by gravitonring » Tue May 07, 2019 7:16 am

:) :( :twisted: