Nd 'experience' while asleep in bed??

Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

AnnaLouise

Nd 'experience' while asleep in bed??

Post by AnnaLouise » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:03 am

In 2006 I was having a dream where I asked my niece Isabelle (3) why she was there (alone outside a building) She said 'You know why Im here' all wise & all knowing like. I noticed she spoke to me through her eyes telepathically. They were shiny & stunningly beautiful. I thought what a weird thing to say but then I started understanding why, in the big picture, I was her Aunty and she was my niece. Once I understood that concept I was then able to be shown/understand the next level and the next and the next like domimos until I understood how the entire universe worked and how it was all going to play out. Weirdly I couldn't tell the difference between the things I had done and the things I was going to do as they were all Done already. I was a silver thread that wove through all I had been shown.

I then started feeling all the negative thoughts, resentments, bad memories and experiences I'd ever had in my life being drained out through my body and the feeling of light/vibrations/love enter my body, replacing the ick that was leaving. Once I was all filled up with unconditional love I thought 'This is the best experience Ive ever had in my life - and Im asleep!' I got to the point I didnt know if I could handle any more and not long after I literally exploded with Love like a skyrocket up and out across the universe.

Later, back to being me again, I felt unconditional love for every single person I had ever met to date and I felt their love for me in return. I started feeling the love for everyone I was going to meet one day but hadnt yet - and they all loved me too! and finally for everyone in the whole world and wow did they love me back!! Wholly and unconditionally. It was totally overwhelming and freaken amazing and I couldnt even talk about it for years without crying. But I didnt die... and all that information about how the universe works is all blocked but the feeling that it's all good and strangely simple remains. Any thoughts?

[Originally posted by AnnaLouise on 28 Oct 2017, 12:28]

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nd 'experience' while asleep in bed??

Post by Giulia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi, AnnaLouise, and welcome to the forum Image.

I am sorry it has taken some time to get your first post online. The experience you describe sounds absolutely beautiful. I am aware of a term that is used for this type of experience, though not everyone uses it. It is 'near-death-like experience'. What this means is that, if you are not sure you actually experienced death, even only for a second, you nonetheless seem to have gone through the essence of what near-death experiencers describe.

You may wish to share your experience here: http://www.nderf.org/ShareNDE.html. If you decide to fill in the questionnaire, it may actually prove helpful for you in order to elaborate on what happened, as you will be asked many questions, and some may be asked more than once using slightly different wording. You may then print the form and write out an in-depth/expanded account based on the information you will be asked to share.

Thanks so much for sharing.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Re: Nd 'experience' while asleep in bed??

Post by ano1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 pm

What a positive experience. Thanks for sharing.