Want to know the other side of the NDE Life Judgement?

Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

bfoster5705
test

Want to know the other side of the NDE Life Judgement?

Post by bfoster5705 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:09 am

Many people who have had NDE’s report that they are judged in their conduct here on earth. Experiences that are replayed to them in the smallest detail. Swedenborg, who wrote eight books about the spirit world, was a witness to many trials. The article illustrates a few examples;

Introduction

Swedenborg was originally a scientist in the 18th century. He made a name for himself by publishing several scientific books on Metallurgy, plus a book on iron and one about copper and brass. He also wrote a book on Anatomy. The first volume addresses the heart and blood; the second, the brain, nervous system, and the soul.[1] In 1745, he had a revelation, which caused him to become a medium and visit the spirit world. His mission was to write the truth about the world where we go, once our physical bodies are removed.

Two years after his revelation, in 1747, he asked to be released from his duties at the Mining Board of Sweden, so he could work full-time revealing the spirit world to humanity. The first volume he wrote, Secrets of Heaven, was published in London in 1749; the eighth and final volume was published in 1756.[2]

His initial sales of the books were disappointing, but starting in 1759, a series of events occurred, which piqued the interest of society and pushed his name and books to the forefront. At a dinner party in Goteborg, Sweden, he suddenly became agitated and began describing a fire in Stockholm – more than 250 miles away – that was threatening his home. Two hours later, he reported that the fire had been extinguished three doors down from his house. Two days later all of the details were confirmed.[3] Here was proof that this learned man hadn’t suddenly gone mad or had become a religious fanatic, prone to making up the word of God.

Then a second incident happened in 1760. A widow of the recently deceased French ambassador to Sweden was given an invoice for an expensive silver set her late husband bought. She knew it had been paid for, but she couldn’t find the receipt. She asked Swedenborg for help. Subsequently, she dreamed that her husband came to her and told her the exact location of the paid receipt.[4]

The third incident was even more dramatic and most probably caused many people to write each other, telling about what transpired and started a general swell of interest in his books. In 1761, Queen Louis Ulrika of Sweden, asked Swedenborg to relay a question to her deceased brother, Prince Augustus Wilhelm of Prussia. Three weeks later, he returned to court and whispered in her ear the answer. People heard her say that only her brother would have known what Swedenborg just told her.[5] The combination of these miraculous events promoted Swedenborg to the European world stage and prompted many learned and powerful people to read his books.

Swedenborg’s Heaven and Hell

What did Swedenborg reveal? In summary, he laid out the basis of Spiritism. He presented the gems of the ideas, codified by Allan Kardec and expounded on by the books psychographed by Francisco C. Xavier, which can be found in the eight books by Swedenborg. His basic theme is that the path to heaven lies by good works, faith, charity, and helping your neighbor, whatever your religion or lack of it, which is the core of Spiritism today.

He writes, in his book, Heaven and Hell, about the trials he personally viewed during his time in the spirit world. Swedenborg’s main contention is that we retain all, and by all, even the tiniest details, of our entire life while on earth. Hence, these records are used, for and against us, when we pass over. Here is one example of what he wrote;

“There were people who had deceived others with malicious skill and had stolen from them. Their deceptions and thefts were also recounted one after the other, many of them known to practically no one in the world other than themselves. They even admitted them because they were made plain as day, along with every thought, intention, pleasure, and fear that mingled in their minds at the time.”[6]

A truly frightening prospect. Not only the facts of our follies, but even our foolish and misguided thoughts and motivations at the time of the wrong. I am not looking forward to that day! Wait it gets more interesting;

“There were people who had taken bribes and made money from judicial decisions. They were similarly examined from their own memories, and everything was recounted from their first taking office to the end, The details of amount and value, of the tie, and their state of mind and intention, all consigned to their remembrance together, were brought to view, a hundred or more instances. In some cases, remarkably enough, the very diaries in which they had recorded those deeds were opened and read to them, page by page.”[7]

What a relief, no longer do I have to worry whether the legions of corrupt officials, which I see on news shows every day, will someday receive their just deserts. The ones who managed to pass away in old age, whose last thoughts were that they had successfully used the system, received a surprising welcome on the other side. But, I shouldn’t think in this manner, for if Spiritism has taught us anything, it is to be charitable and caring for our fellow-man. Therefore, I should be grateful for those corrupt souls to have their chance at true self-knowledge and to wish them Godspeed in their next life, where I sincerely wish their attainment for all of their goals for improvement.

We are judged even for our harmful gossip, as illustrated by Swedenborg;

“There was one man who thought of nothing of slandering others. I heard his slanders recounted in sequence as well as his blasphemies, along with the actual words, the people they were about, and the people they were addressed to. All these were presented together as lifelike as could be even though he had very carefully kept them hidden from his victims while he was living in the world.”[8]

Therefore, any form of harm to our fellow beings is counted against us.

For the true criminal action, Swedenborg gives us the following harrowing example;

Judgement“There was one man who had defrauded a relative of his legacy by some devious pretest. He was exposed and judged in the same way. Remarkably, the letters and documents they exchanged were read aloud to me, and he said not a word was missing. This same man had also secretly killed a neighbor by poison just before his own death, which was disclosed in the following way. A trench seemed to open under his feet, and as it was opened, a man came out as through a tomb and screamed at him, “What have you done to me?” Then everything was disclosed – how the poisoner had talked amicably with him and offered him a drink, what he had thought beforehand, and what happened afterward. Once this was uncovered, the murderer was condemned to hell.”[9]

For those who have experienced a trial during an NDE, these descriptions are all too real. For example, Gail, who had a NDE at the age of fourteen, describes her experience, as she remembers it in May, 2014.

“I was aware that I could communicate without speaking and that I could know all that I wanted to know. There was a feeling of peace and calm, unlike anything I've experienced since. Then came a judgment of sorts, where I was judged on the things I had done and the things I would do in my future life. This upset me as I felt it was mean to punish or judge me for things I hadn't done yet. I wasn't judged on big things, more small instances of intent. It was the little things that mattered and not the big things. Then I was told that I had to go back, which didn't make me happy at all as I knew that being alive would hurt.” [10]

Heaven and Hell was written in 1749, over 260 years ago. The same process for judging us at our death is still in effect. Spiritism, a gift from the spirit world to us, is here to provide context for people’s NDEs. Yes, they are absolutely an experience not of this world, but that isn’t the important lesson to take away. It is that there is a spirit world, we are here on earth to learn to become better souls and that all of our actions will be evaluated to determine our grades while in the school of physical life. We are all, without exception, here to travel on our personal journeys to become pure, loving, caring and fraternal spirits.

Author:
Brian Foster has a BSCS degree and a MBA. He has worked in R&D for medical device corporations and in IT for large financial institutions. Brian Foster has a blog at http://www.nwspiritism.com.

Works Cited
NDERF. (2014, March 14). Near Death Experience Research Foundation. Retrieved from http://www.nderf.org: http://www.nderf.org/
Swedenborg, E. (2011). A Swedenborg Sampler. West Chester. PA: Swedenborg Foundation Press.
Wikipedia. (2014, June 26). Wikipedia - Emanuel Swedenborg. Retrieved from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Swedenborg

[1] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p xi
[2] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p xii
[3] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p xiv
[4] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p xiv
[5] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p xiv
[6] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p 34
[7] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p 34
[8] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p 35
[9] Swedenborg, E. A Swedenborg Sampler, Swedenborg Foundation Press, p 35
[10] NDERF, Individual NDE Experiences – 3669 Gail, n.d., http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm (accessed June 28, 2014)

yemullin
test

Re: Want to know the other side of the NDE Life Judgement?

Post by yemullin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello Brian,
After reading through all the NDEs on this site, and starting again from the bottom up. I want to make sure I understand your perspective as quoted by the Scientist, Philosopher and Mystic, Emmanuel Swedenborg of the 18th century. Is it his belief that we are judged by the Supreme being/God for our thoughts and action while on earth?.....My perspective, after reading so many NDEs and hearing them on Talk radio, TV and magazines, books and another website. : ) anywhere I could get my hands on them. Is that we do our own judging based on how we lived our life. There are many experiencers who could recall having a life review and some were even like a court room trial. But my overall perspective is that in the presence of Perfect LOVE. PEACE, BLISS, JOY. a shameful/hateful heart cannot endure. I think we know what we are supposed to do before we accept our mission (being born ). FOR so many experiencers talk about not remembering what they were supposed to accomplish once they return to earthly life after their NDE. But many get the definite FEELING that PURE and PERFECT LOVE, not harsh and judging, is what our lives should be all about. NOT UNLIKE GOD. But we fall short because we just haven't evolved enough yet. Some related that the Spirit emitted that things were going as expected on Earth. And that they were able to see themselves and others in the past, present and future. Not unlike Swedenborg. I believe we are all a part of the Creator and that all things are connected through him/her/ it? Think about man....We are constantly striving to perfect science/medicine so that we do not lose any members. (body parts too?) The big picture is the same. I hope. God does not condemn us...I think we have more opportunities than imaginable available to us. Maybe we do spend some time in a hellish prison until we wake up and ask the Creator/God for help. But it also appears that time is not a "thing" in the spiritual dimension. Only we on earth live in a linear fashion. I have not had an NDE (that I am aware of : ) so I am going by other numerous accounts. Not anyone individual. Many also seem to have psychic abilities, mediumship after returning as well...also like Swedenborg. I believe while on Earth we are unable to say exactly how our Creator Judges/or doesn't. : )
Peace.
Yvonne

bfoster5705
test

Post by bfoster5705 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:23 am

Yes, we are the ones who in fact condemn ourselves, not God. These were Emmanuel Swedenborg's observations, which I thought would be interesting to people. According to Spiritism, we find the level after we pass on according to our own thoughts and convictions, which is called the law of Affinity. Those who are kind, charitable, etc gather with the same and those who feel evil or have obsessive thoughts will go to the level where others think the same. Now, no one is stuck in one place forever. As people in levels learn more and decide to become better souls, they will naturally rise to better levels. This takes time and will occur over the course of many lifetimes.

I believe we have all been in the lower levels at some time and through learning have slowly risen.

yemullin
test

Post by yemullin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Thank you Brian,
that just makes sense to me. I will have to read some Swedenborg.

Yvonne

Therese
test

Post by Therese » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:27 am

Yes we are judging ourselves when we have our liferewiew about what we have done that wasn't good and then we feel bad about that and wish we had done different, then we wanna have a second chance.
We are all connected as one soul and therefore we are gonna feel double bad because we are then feeling what the hurt human/soul feltand the shame of whwhat I did wrong… .
But God is loving each one of us and we can do good always and start now. :)

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:58 pm

And where do we stand , as we get older and wiser and have the time to reflect back on the nasties that we did in life , which at the time we didn't perceive to be nasties , just the way thing were , but now that you can look back and realize that some of the stuff you did wasn't really very nice at all or necessary .

What's that expression

If I Knew then
What I know now

I would have done things different

I can remember stuff that I wish I'd never done now and I am sorry for it , but there is nothing I can do about it now except recognise that I was wrong in doing it ........

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Rey
test

Post by Rey » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:50 pm

"If you know how to observe nature, you will see that it continuously offers us ways to solve our problems.

For example, how does an oyster make a pearl?

First of all, a grain of sand falls into its shell, and this grain of sand is a problem, an irritant.

‘Oh', says the oyster, ‘how can I get rid of this? It is scratching me, it irritates me, what can I do?'

It begins to think, it concentrates, it meditates!

And one day it begins to secrete a special substance that envelops this irritating grain of sand in such a way that it becomes smooth, velvety and polished. And when it has succeeded, it is happy and says to itself: ‘I have overcome a difficulty, I have transformed it!'

This is the lesson of the pearl oyster: it teaches you that by means of thought you can envelop your worries and frustrations in a luminous, iridescent substance, and in doing so you amass extraordinary riches within you.

Therese
test

Post by Therese » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:02 am

Garry wrote:And where do we stand , as we get older and wiser and have the time to reflect back on the nasties that we did in life , which at the time we didn't perceive to be nasties , just the way thing were , but now that you can look back and realize that some of the stuff you did wasn't really very nice at all or necessary .

What's that expression

If I Knew then
What I know now

I would have done things different

I can remember stuff that I wish I'd never done now and I am sorry for it , but there is nothing I can do about it now except recognise that I was wrong in doing it ........
I think it's okey if we only know what was wrong, regrat that and try to do better from now.
But we are gonna live through all our earthly experiences.
So it's better for us if we can be satisfied with our life in general. :)
To know that what we did we did for love.

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:47 am

Well said, Therese. And welcome to the forum.

Therese
test

Post by Therese » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 am

ano1 wrote:
Well said, Therese. And welcome to the forum.
Thank you Ano

bfoster5705
test

Post by bfoster5705 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:21 pm

Isn't that the test of things? If we could always act out of love, life would be so much easier, even with some mistakes along the way.

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:09 pm

It sure is!

WiltshireWizard
test

Post by WiltshireWizard » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:28 pm

A simple question that may invoke an extremely non-simple answer!

What's the point in any sort of judgement, if the next level of existence we move on to is NOT an 'earth-type' environment?

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:00 pm

WiltshireWizard wrote:A simple question that may invoke an extremely non-simple answer!

What's the point in any sort of judgement, if the next level of existence we move on to is NOT an 'earth-type' environment?
Hey WiltshireWizard ... good to see you back I haven't seen you since we first opened the doors .

My opinion on your question would have something to do with the reincarnation factor .

If our time here ( our lifetime ) is but a flash in the pan in relationship to eternity, and we keep coming back in various time frames ( based on many stories of recognising other lives we have lived ) then it seems that we are stuck with doing this over and over again till we get it right ( Like Groundhog Day ) so thats what the life review is all about .

Recognition is the key

You can't fix something if you don't know its broken

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

WiltshireWizard
test

Post by WiltshireWizard » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:59 am

Hi Garry,

Yes, I remember being one of the first to sign up here! NDE's are always at the back (often the front!) of my mind. It is, to put it crudely, my core belief system.

Thanks for your answer. That does make a lot of sense actually. The question I put forward has often niggled me. Due to the accounts of NDE's when they are in that 'in-between' world between reincarnations (which I took to be THE next level, if you see what I mean) it seemed that us, as points of consciousness in this indescribable other plane of existence, where we understand we are part of a collective whole and that we can sense and fully understand the thoughts and feelings of the other beings - well, lessons on this earth would become redundant. On earth, most of our lessons are about empathy and understanding. But what on earth is the point in learning empathy and understanding if we eventually end up being able to 'be inside' our neighbors and instantly know how they feel.

I hope that makes sense! Again, the accounts I have read regarding all this 'non-verbal' communication in the next level of existence (I don't like using 'afterlife') gives me hope! Sometimes my feelings and emotions make so much sense to me, but then when I try to articulate them using this very human invention of language, I struggle!

Going back to reincarnation - years ago I was very skeptical about this, outside of the NDE framework. But NDE's give reincarnation a point. And it also fascinates me that accounts often state that time as we know it doesn't really exist. So we are not necessarily reincarnated *into the future*, which is pretty mind blowing! And that we have a choice too. No matter who we are, where we are, we always have a choice.

Anyway...Happy New Year everyone! :D

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:07 am

WiltshireWizard Hope you stick around and add your input to some of the discussions

Your question has opened up a topic for a lively debate so lets see where it goes

Lets look at it this way maybe

We are all our own teachers as we are also our own students and the concept is for us to teach ourselves ( when we are in our physical bodies ) the concept of love and acceptance and until we get it right we are condemned to HELL on earth and to do this over and over again , until we get it right ..............

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:47 am

Wiltshire

It appears there is kind of a learning game going on. In the INTERLIFE (time between lives), we know a lot, including how others feel. When we come to earth or wherever, we have an amnesia, but not a 100% amnesia. Bfoster explained it well like this: we have some moral and reaction tendencies, but we're not weighed down with a zillion accessible memories. We are able to test and grow, in terms of a set of spiritual parameters although we are partially ignorant of who we truly are. We are trying to grow without perfect and or comforting knowledge. Allen Watts called this 'the universe playing hide and seek with itself', and it matches what eastern spiritual mentors often ask the student, "Do you know who you really are?"

It seems we are here to learn how to not be selfish and mean even when imperfect knowledge is creating an environment conducive to panic, fear, anger, selfishness, etc. We need to not eat the last piece of pizza when someone else is hungry. When people wake up a little bit, they start to see universal consciousness, not only pizza, and then become generous, even when afraid.

Personally, I it makes perfect sense. If you want to really blow your mind. How are we growing towards perfection if there is no time!? I think intuitively, we are growing, or perhaps acting, and somehow the time thing doesn't bother me. Just view it like a helicopter looking at a highway (time). There are ways to be outside of it. Eastern traditions call the timeless space Brahman or the Unmanifested. Apparently it pretty cozy there!

WiltshireWizard
test

Post by WiltshireWizard » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:06 pm

This is deep stuff. Deep, deep stuff.

Here is another one of my thoughts, which I suspect some people may find challenging and automatically dismiss, but it is something else I have considered. It goes like this -

What if the point of our multiple lives is not so much about getting 'better' as a person, but more about the experience? What if we chose a life of hate? Say, for example, a life where we murdered someone at an early age and spent forty years (or whatever) in prison for it. Did we choose that life while we were in our 'interlife'? If, through that life in prison, we experience hardship, isolation, control, bullying and all those other negative situations we associate with that environment, then is that an essential part of our growth too? I mean, we can *empathise* but...if we have unlimited lives, why just empathise? Why not *experience* it ? Are our moral constructs, our whole belief system of right and wrong, just a transient passing thing, particular to this plane of existence?

And also, if we truly, truly believe that we are reborn infinitely to learn and grow, then how can life, in any of these 'time streams' that we choose to reappear in next, be meaningful? Because if we die, or anyone dies, we simply are reborn again?

Or is it not so simple? In that 'interlife' period, do we posses a certain knowledge again, an awareness of something that makes our return to the 'earth type environment' not as simple a choice as I am implying in my post?

And is this interest in NDE's and my questioning of them, an important part of my growth in this particular life of mine! Did I choose a life where, from a young age (I was 16! I'm now 43!) I would become interested in OOBE's and NDE's!!!

:D

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Misha shortened your name to Wiltshire

Im going to shorten it again to Wizard ( mainly because i can remember it and how to spell it ) grin

So Wizard , you have conjured up some interesting questions in your last post and here is my reply .....

I'm going to bed where I can think about the questions and I give my answer in the morning .........

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi, WW
Nice food for thought.
I am not convinced that we keep coming back. I think the possibility is there for coming back, but I don't feel it is a definite thing.
I only know that LOVE is the most important thing, as I was told this.
So much is not given to us. I suspect, this is for a reason.
My intuition tells me, soon, all will culminate in an all knowing climax. I have no way to prove that...it is just a feeling.

WiltshireWizard
test

Post by WiltshireWizard » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:00 am

ano1 wrote:Hi, WW
Nice food for thought.
I am not convinced that we keep coming back. I think the possibility is there for coming back, but I don't feel it is a definite thing.
My intuition tells me, soon, all will culminate in an all knowing climax. I have no way to prove that...it is just a feeling.

Agree 100% regarding your comment about love. Love - that strange indescribable drug of an emotion - does seem to be the glue that keeps the whole universe together.

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:55 am

ano1 wrote:Hi, WW
Nice food for thought.
[line=green]2[/line]

My intuition tells me, soon

Soon is a big word . I do agree that something is happening , but soon is a big word

I am going to change the drift of this thread , which is not something I like to see , so if requested I will split this topic into two separate threads , but for the moment I would like to comment on the Big Word SOON.

So many NDE's it is stated " Its Not Your Time ", " You Have to go Back "

One NDE I read somewhere someone stated that they saw A spirit with two Guardian angels who was sent to ( SomeWhere ) and in the blink of an ( non existent eye ) the spirit was back, had fulfilled, their life mission and was welcomed back and welcomed into the Great Oneness to download their experiences into the Great Computer Storage area.....

I wish I had saved which story it was so if anybody recognises it please post the link.....

At an accident ( myself included ) has seen life and time as we know it go into slow motion ( which science has claimed its because we are processing so much information ) ( Hog Wash ! )

It has been claimed that , it has been observed from above, the whole accident happening, even with the physical body still in the car, before any damage has been done to the physical body. ( Been there, Done that ) ( Still remember it clear as a bell )
Time
as we know it , is a man made invention

( When was time invented and by whom? )

Carrying on, if we have Time as we know it in this existence, but their is no concept of time in the afterlife that we are all questioning I have a question to ask.....

Would you give up your life for someone you love ( wife , child, friend or stranger ) if you knew that your act would ensure the survival of that person ?

Would you give up your life , for your Faith, that this life as we know it, is an illusion of real life that happens after the physical body is dead ?

Would you give up your Life for ( organized religions wording ) , ( Your Faith in God ) ? ( But before you do , give us your money so we can have it , as you wont need it anymore ) ( Can you tell I don't have much love for Organised Religion of any type )

[line=red]6[/line]

a link to a poll on the questions
The Poll
So just to explain what my babbling has to do with the original TOPIC.
Would you want to come back to this world and or life again ?????

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:34 pm

NO!

czjosef
test

Post by czjosef » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:07 am

Hi folks,

just I would like to add
I agree with "WW" and nice last comment from "ano1"

When I followed my life review - there were passages where I would like to hide my acts. Not because I am bad man, but I felt very shamefully as a dirt. Each act or wrong word influenced people around me and I was feeling their feelings and injustice which were done by of my standpoint and according my right opinion. There is not exist right oppinion, because we each is different and has different experience which created inside us our wiev and assesment of people acts and behaviour.

"Do not judge, so that you be not judged"

When I saw, the main actor of my life review and follow it like completelly impartial person - my judging was on the same level as I have during watching movies. As you can imagine i felt very poor.
In these moments I would not to see more and tried to find place where my soul could be hidden and invisible. I was ashamed in front of the magic mirror where I saw my acts and felt my words in the right light.

However - it completely changed my life - and created more sensitive person as I was before. Today my behaviour is more sensitive and I try to understand all people even if I do not agree with them, but I will never know - how they were influenced by life from childhood. Simply - life here without nonverbal communication is one big misunderstanding.
Josef

Jem7
test

Post by Jem7 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:09 am

Hi Josef,

It's awesome how you let your humility change yourself into a better person. I, for one, am concerned about a few moments I'll see in my life review. I guess we need to forgive and love ourselves too. We also were kind-of ignorant of how things work when we did hurtful things.

czjosef
test

Post by czjosef » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi Jem7,

Do not worry - I still do not understand why he was so extraordinary wonderful, loving and full of understanding. I think he knows and understands all in deeper contexts - not only "you told it wrong", but also why and what you felt. It does not mean you can start be egoistic and rough :o :lol:

Joshua
test

Post by Joshua » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:25 pm

I do hope there is some kind of judgement in the afterlife. What most makes me frustrated about NDE's is the fact that hellish or heavenly experiences can happen to anyone, no matter how he's lived his life. Because you know, one of the most comon ideas we have about God is that He is just. And it's not right that someone who has always lived his life with righteousness and dignity have the same fate of a unrepented murderer or psychopath. Things in this plan of existence are already unjust, so let's hope it's better in the afterlife!

czjosef
test

Post by czjosef » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi Josua,
Do not worry, that somebody will judge you - you will judge you yourself - that's all. The others judges (they do not know why you did this or that) - you yourself must to decide what and where is your place at heaven - or....
You will use for judge yourself mind - Your thoughts and your judges for the others now, will be used against you ... ( I am sorry, but it is true)
:evil: :twisted: :lol: :o :geek: :mrgreen: :D

Joshua
test

Post by Joshua » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Josef, that seems good enough for me. =)

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 pm

It seems that there are many levels to the afterlife, so don't judge it based only on NDEs. It's like a train going on a one week journey. Someone saying that they like the first few miles of track and the first few stations doesn't mean much.

Apparently there are many frequencies and portals there. NDE people only see A SMALL PART of the other side, so there is no reason to get worried about good people getting off too easy or good people getting tormented. They come back and tell us a SMALL PORTION of their afterworld as it pertains to their mindset, medical status, moral condition and other factors.

The 'Light' over there is apparently very loving, just, and VERY smart, so don't worry about justice so much. It will work out, it will be fair, and it all will serve to evolve your consciousness in a way you probably volunteered for eons ago.