Body Re-Entry

They..........didn't believe me!
You...........should stay quiet!
I................don't look at the world the same way!

suzy
test

Body Re-Entry

Post by suzy » Mon May 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi folks,

I am not experienced in this but seem to not find the re-entry stories and experiences in this forum.

I believe that I had one out of body (not near death) and I had to align with my vital organs upon re-entry.
The reason that I say, "I believe" is because I do not remember what happened before going back inside, nor did I see my body laying on the bed.

In the end, I am trying to understand and reading other experiences will help me!
Thanks

LifeReview
test

Re: Body Re-Entry

Post by LifeReview » Mon May 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi Suzy!

Look at "Painful Return" in this same section

CathyK
test

Post by CathyK » Tue May 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Hello Suzy

Almost the same thing happened to me.
I believe that I had one out of body (not near death) and I had to align with my vital organs upon re-entry.
The reason that I say, "I believe" is because I do not remember what happened before going back inside, nor did I see my body laying on the bed.
I had an out of body experience and, like you, I have no memory of where I had been or what I had been doing. My only memory is approaching my body in the bed, seeing a bright orange 'neon' squiggle, hearing a loud and unpleasant metallic banging noise, then ------ trying to get back in my body through the crown of my head. I was in a hurry and kept messing it up. Horrible experience. Couldn't get my feet and legs into place properly, (felt like getting into tight, badly fitting leggings). The feeling kept switching on and off in my legs & feet - like a kind of buzzing sensation. Then exactly the same thing happened to my hands and arms. Felt panicked by the whole thing.

Your account of what happened to you is the nearest I've read to what happened to me.

You must be new here! I've been away on holiday and we haven't met before, so Welcome!!!

Cathy

hilly

Post by hilly » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 am

Coming back hurts and like was quoted, feels like Hell. I've had 3 so far and each time it is rough. The bones have a coldness that isn't normal. Maybe it is being away and in bliss, but even a perfect body isn't perfect, or so I'm guessing on that one. My first time I thought this is going to hurt like Hell, and it did. The next 2 times (not recorded here) it took a lot of heat and probably 30 minutes just to get warm inside. Years ago I worked in a Freezer room where we suited up for -40F and it has no pain like what is associated with coming back. The first time was during a heart surgery and the room was cold anyway, the next two were in a warm bed. My body felt stiff and the bones felt like they had frozen from the inside out. It is an unnatural cold.

bfoster5705
test

Post by bfoster5705 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm

How interesting, I had not heard of the feeling of soreness upon re-entry of your body before. It does make sense. Since your perispirit (that link between your spirit and physical body) does connect itself to your physical body upon birth and disconnects upon death. I have an explanation of how reincarnation really works (about force centers and the perispirit - chakkras) http://nwspiritism.com/reincarnation/wh ... ispirit-2/

Sunny
test

Post by Sunny » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 pm

When I returned back into my body from both of my NDEs with cardiac arrest as a cause, they were easy, the actual re-entries were easy.
In the first NDE with cardiac arrest, I re-entered through an opening on my head.
In the second NDE with cardiac arrest, I re-entered by just laying my whole energy body into my physical body, there was no opening needed to go through.

The only thing that hurt was, in my first NDE with cardiac arrest, that I was back in a body with chronic pain.
I was so happy and totally painfree on the other side. I nearly forgot that I even had chronic pain.
After the first NDE with cardiac arrest, I opened my eyes and I felt my physical senses, it hurt so much, actually the pain flooded me and the first word coming out of my mouth was a cursing ( slang for excrement :P )

In my second NDE with cardiac arrest, I knew what was awaiting me.
I even joked when I died the second time after cardiac arrest. When I left my body again, I said to myself something like "this is becoming an old hat!" This time I was prepaired to re-enter into a body with chronic pain.

Afterwards it was challenging because I have a different personality when I am out of this reality and out of this body. In this life, I tend to be depressed and sad, take my responsibilities very serious. When I am on the other side, I am happy, joyful, courageous, and don't take things that serious...
I needed a lot of time to adjust to this reality and I am still working on this.

In one of my many OOBs, I was floating upward but an energetic band connecting my soulbody and my physical body was so strong and when it was too much stretched, I was snatched back fast into my body and that hurt so much that I screamed a little.

Other experiences were actually fine.

In one OOB I returned into my icecold body, and I think I may imagined it, but I had steaming breath. I covered myself into a blanket to warm up.