Dannion Brinkley

DTR1975
Site Admin

Dannion Brinkley

Post by DTR1975 »

I am currently reading Saved by the Light. It's an autobiographical account of his NDE after being struck by lightning. Dannion was a very naughty boy before his NDE, and he had quite the penance to go through during his life review. Probably much harder than most. But I think his drastic change in world view and attitude is in and of itself evidence of the reality of the experience. He was given a look into the future and saw many things that have come to pass and some that have not. Or at least not yet. It is a fascinating read and I thank Giulia personally for recommending it.
-Derek
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Dannion Brinkley

Post by DTR1975 »

I also found it interesting that during his life review, even the mean things that he did to his dog he experienced from the dog's perspective.
-Derek
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

I’ve seen his story through this forum - I believe Giulla posted a link that indirectly referred to his story - Embraced by the light. I believe his story is the one that lead me to want to study astrology more, because of their experience with the 12 elders, or the council.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Yes, his book is pretty wild. I just finished it. He's definitely the kind of guy you would ask a few open-ended questions to and then just sit back and let him talk for as long as he wants to.
-Derek