NDE’s that explain the spirit world?

If you are not sure where to post it, then stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere
learnerjordan

Re: NDE’s that explain the spirit world?

Post by learnerjordan »

DTR1975 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:51 pm The mediumistic accounts of the spirit world that I read were highly detailed, if your willing to accept that as a source. William Thomas Stead provided a glimpse into the spirit world. Try this:
https://archive.org/details/after-death ... from-julia
I’m a bit not used to reading from manuscripts like this, is their anyway to learn of this same thing through a video or something? I do enjoy the resource though.

Also, is there anything from this manuscript you’d like to share specifically?
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Try this video. Stafford Betty wrote a book called the Afterlife Unveiled. I have read this book and it gives a pretty good explanation of the Afterlife.
-Derek
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

DTR1975 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:36 pm Try this video. Stafford Betty wrote a book called the Afterlife Unveiled. I have read this book and it gives a pretty good explanation of the Afterlife.
Hey thank you so much! Every persons research is different - so I’ll probably look at the original link you listed previously after I watch this video. I thank you for your time :Cheers
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Jordan,
William T. Stead is a name you are going to come across a lot in your research. So you might want to know who he is:
https://psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk/arti ... am-t-stead]
-Derek
tundrawolf

Post by tundrawolf »

I have relevant knowledge, but can only give you my perspective of it as I do not yet fully have it explained.

Also, a group of esoteric scholars, took me under their wing, and some of which, were actually able to provide some scientific explanations for my NDE when I died as a child, and where I went, or ended up- and, also, the woman I met, who is the love of my life, during my sober, waking, out of body experience in March of 2021.