What is Heaven Like? - Jane Halliwell

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Findings about the Afterlife
learnerjordan

What is Heaven Like? - Jane Halliwell

Post by learnerjordan »

https://www.janehalliwell.com/blog/what-is-heaven-like
Lengthy post I would like to discuss:) She has many topics, and has referenced many things that an NDEr would experience. Take with a grain of salt.

https://www.janehalliwell.com/
JANE HALLIWELL - SPIRITUAL MEDIUM

Medium, Author and Teacher

Welcome, and thank you for visiting my website. My name is Jane Halliwell and I am a spiritual medium, author, and spiritual teacher working with the Ascended Master Saint Germain.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: What is Heaven Like? - Jane Halliwell

Post by DTR1975 »

learnerjordan wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:04 am https://www.janehalliwell.com/blog/what-is-heaven-like
Lengthy post I would like to discuss:) She has many topics, and has referenced many things that an NDEr would experience. Take with a grain of salt.

https://www.janehalliwell.com/
JANE HALLIWELL - SPIRITUAL MEDIUM

Medium, Author and Teacher

Welcome, and thank you for visiting my website. My name is Jane Halliwell and I am a spiritual medium, author, and spiritual teacher working with the Ascended Master Saint Germain.
The Stafford Betty book that I mentioned, Heaven Unveiled, has a pretty broad range of mediumistic accounts of what heaven is like.
Apparently it is divided up into seven(at least) spheres. Your level of vibration in your spirit determines where you will go after death(at least initially). Spirits develop over time so that they can access higher spheres. The first is for people with almost no spiritual development and who have led materialistic lives. It is more or less equivalent to Hell. However, it is not permanent, as spirits grow and develop. The next is kind of like earth, only it doesn't suck. Everything is awesome there. They call it Summerland. The spheres beyond that aren't able to be described by human language. There's a lot more details out there though, if you want to search for them.
-Derek
ADMINDiane
Site Admin

Post by ADMINDiane »

Derek, I absolutely agree that there are many levels or planes, at least seven. In fact, some believe there are even more.
"Meglio soli che malaccompagnati"
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

I wonder if we'll be able to modify our bodies at all. If we can, I would like to have wings.
-Derek
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

DTR1975 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:57 pm I wonder if we'll be able to modify our bodies at all. If we can, I would like to have wings.
I’ve been wondering this too! Or could I create a bubble universe that is my own? my
home? i just want to be spider-man.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

learnerjordan wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:01 pm
DTR1975 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:57 pm I wonder if we'll be able to modify our bodies at all. If we can, I would like to have wings.
I’ve been wondering this too! Or could I create a bubble universe that is my own? my
home? i just want to be spider-man.
That would be pretty cool!
-Derek