One day you will wake up, not in body

If you are not sure where to post it, then stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere
Garry

One day you will wake up, not in body

Post by Garry »

One day you will wake up, not in body,

And know only soul.

You will awaken who you really are, to your mission in this world and to the values that govern existence.

When you wake up, all the situations you have experienced will make sense.

There will be no more pain or sadness.

Your entire past will be seen with gratitude and each experience as necessary and important for your growth.

When you wake up, there will be no more guilt. You will realize that everything you did was in the terms you had.

You will understand that you did the best you could and that your "mistakes" were attempts to find yourself.

And all guilt will become love and forgiveness of oneself.

When you wake up, you will love yourself.

You will stop comparing yourself to others and you will realize your uniqueness.

Finally you will understand that the beauty of each one is in being what you are, and that no norm can give you the strength of beauty that is to be authentic.

When you wake up, you won't judge.

You will learn that each person is at a different level of evolution and even if the attitudes of others do not work for you, everyone has the right to try and learn from the consequences of their attitudes, because everyone is on the path of evolution.

When you wake up, you will value the present more, slow down your steps, express more what you feel and you will be open to the affection of those who love you.

You will look at all beings as souls, you will honor their existence, you will walk knowing that everything has a meaning and that a greater force moves your soul and your destiny.

When you wake up you will be in constant communion with the Universe and every gesture of yours will be a prayer.

We continue to live between the dream, the dream and open our eyes to the depths of life.

But every situation we go through is a touch of life that calls us to wake up...

In the name of love!!
A. Gruber

We come into this world to learn, to overcome and choose love.
IMG_1066.jpeg
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: One day you will wake up, not in body

Post by DTR1975 »

I think about this stuff all the time. Maybe that's where my interest in NDEs comes from. I need to know after life on earth there is something better. Life is so hard. The heartbreak, the guilt, the confusion, the fear. I can't believe that it was all for nothing. Thanks for posting this.
-Derek
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Garry wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:52 am One day you will wake up, not in body,

And know only soul.

You will awaken who you really are, to your mission in this world and to the values that govern existence.

When you wake up, all the situations you have experienced will make sense.

There will be no more pain or sadness.

Your entire past will be seen with gratitude and each experience as necessary and important for your growth.

When you wake up, there will be no more guilt. You will realize that everything you did was in the terms you had.

You will understand that you did the best you could and that your "mistakes" were attempts to find yourself.

And all guilt will become love and forgiveness of oneself.

When you wake up, you will love yourself.

You will stop comparing yourself to others and you will realize your uniqueness.

Finally you will understand that the beauty of each one is in being what you are, and that no norm can give you the strength of beauty that is to be authentic.

When you wake up, you won't judge.

You will learn that each person is at a different level of evolution and even if the attitudes of others do not work for you, everyone has the right to try and learn from the consequences of their attitudes, because everyone is on the path of evolution.

When you wake up, you will value the present more, slow down your steps, express more what you feel and you will be open to the affection of those who love you.

You will look at all beings as souls, you will honor their existence, you will walk knowing that everything has a meaning and that a greater force moves your soul and your destiny.

When you wake up you will be in constant communion with the Universe and every gesture of yours will be a prayer.

We continue to live between the dream, the dream and open our eyes to the depths of life.

But every situation we go through is a touch of life that calls us to wake up...

In the name of love!!
A. Gruber

We come into this world to learn, to overcome and choose love.

It was very beautiful 💜
Garry

Post by Garry »

DTR1975 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:47 am I think about this stuff all the time. Maybe that's where my interest in NDEs comes from. I need to know after life on earth there is something better. Life is so hard. The heartbreak, the guilt, the confusion, the fear. I can't believe that it was all for nothing. Thanks for posting this.
Life would be pretty boring without( The heartbreak, the guilt, the confusion, the fear. )
Derek wrote:I need to know after life on earth
Here's something to think about:

If after you die " There is something " and you have lived a " Good Life " then you " Win "

But

If after you die " There is Nothing " and you have lived a " Good Life " then you " Win " because you have lived a " Good Life "

and it wont matter if there is
" Nothing " because you have " Lived A Good Life "
and now your Dead and Dead is Dead because there is Nothing because your DEAD.

So it wont matter if there is nothing as long as you have " Lived A Good Life Believing There Is Something "
tundrawolf

Post by tundrawolf »

This is not always true for everyone.

In my journey, after dropping dead in a hospital and going somewhere (positive experience), then enduring what felt like a horrific spiritual attack over twenty years ago, then having three out of body waking experiences in 2021, I became acutely aware, that there are "realms" (contained.) where a conscious being can be transferred to (Usually, highly adverse people who need, "Rehabilitation" and isolation.) where there is only one word that can describe it, as, "Horror."

If you are morbid, you can search, "Korean woman hell" on youtube. The things she drew are very, very real. I have a deep connection with those realms, but it is not adverse. In fact, many of the beings born in those realms, are pure in heart. (please, please, if you have religious doctrine stating otherwise, I don't want to hear about it. [i have heard it all and all of it has been lacking in my view.] I have read many religious documents including the Bible, cover to cover. I prefer a scientific backed explanation.)

I will add this caveat- I am NOT religious. In fact, religious people have abused me my entire life. If it were not for some, positive unseen force, I would say, religion is literally, the "Devil". If you do look it up- and be warned, it might terrify you, it did me, up to a point, as I do have clones in some of those realms, and i can feel everything they are going through (not fun), but ignore the religious overtones of it. It has almost nothing to do with religion. From what I can tell, some of those realms have had, "Regime changes" and no longer operate under the principles they once did. And that is not a bad thing. (Necessarily.) From what I understand, there are nine kingdoms below our feet. Think of them like a sort of, cosmic holding cell for energies that can harm just beings.

That's just my experience.

From what I understand, these, "Alien abductions" are where they harvest your DNA, (Not in all cases. But it ca happen.) and create a clone of you. There is, matter-transportation technology that is much older than this planet, that can, "Send" that clone (Consciousness anchor.) body, to some inner earth realms where your history is known, and you can go to experience a manner of brutal rehabilitation, or to be tormented into nothingness.

This happens, because these clone bodies, are nearly immortal. Which is why some religions describe "hell" as "eternal"- it is not. Further, if it were not for these, "nine kingdoms" of rehabilitation, this surface life would almost certainly be desolation and perpetual horror- what we have now is paradise compared to what it could be. This planet seems to be an anchor for some, adverse forces, but that tide seems to be changing.

An alien group once told me, they can "Make a clone", "Easier than you can order a hamburger at McDonalds."

Also, clones are spoken of in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

Further, I mostly agree with what you posted here, but some of us have other missions. This is commonly a human belief. Not all of us are human, though we all seem to have human appearing bodies.

Generally, you know there is an anchor (clone) of you that is in one of these rehab realms- if you "fear hell" you may have an anchor there. It can be used to, "Hold over your head" until you change your thinking and beliefs, to better suit the evolution of the human race (To better things.) I can also back it up with some light Abrahamic-Christian scripture- because debating that is not something I actually want to do. I have been there. In paradise, and also in dark realms. Words cannot invalidate my experience(s)

If you are afraid of these dark realms, look within to see why. It could be one of the hardest things a human does. Further, a lot of humans who hold these unflappable positive views, may have deep spirit work to do.

As some esoteric scholars began to teach me- just because something is painful, terrible, cruel, and horrible- does not mean it is "bad". Sometimes, we have to endure pain to develop character. The nine kingdoms are that, but for beings who might be a little more that an intentionally limited human. =)