Screamingly real

paigetheoracle

Screamingly real

Post by paigetheoracle »

Recently I had a super real dream that woke me. I suddenly saw to my right these waves that look a curled spring, where strong winds have whipped up an ordinary but gigantic wave in a storm. I
feared I had been cut off by the sea with water beneath my feet but then realised that I was
standing on the sea itself, with water all around me as I was in the middle of the ocean.
Afterwards it made me think of Christ on the sea of Galilee.

I have been woken several times in the middle of the night but it wasn't until this morning that I cottoned on why. I am back to dreaming about deep water and the one that woke me this morning involved a ledge I stepped on in the dream that was inches under water but then the water after that plunged into infinity (from the shoreline you simply couldn't tell what was deep water and what was shallow).

The second lucid episode of the night and the one that was freaking me out as a theme, was suddenly finding myself up high and realising where I was, like a sleepwalker waking up from a dream. This one had me on a ledge of an extremely tall building, while there were birds of prey flying across the way on top of a another building, in which the queen lived and was enjoying the spectacle 
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Screamingly real

Post by DTR1975 »

Wow! Those are pretty wild. Impressive dream recall, too. I usually only remember the most general details of my dreams. Although lately, keeping a dream journal has helped immensely.
-Derek
paigetheoracle

Re: Screamingly real

Post by paigetheoracle »

I think being scared witless helps things stick in your mind