Layers of reality

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
paigetheoracle

Layers of reality

Post by paigetheoracle »

I see in the world that life is full of 'creative crusts' or protective containers. The planet has an atmosphere or life couldn't exist and we see it in eggs, seeds, pupa+, mollusc shells, cysts, crustaceans, arachnids, insects, cells with their semi-permeable membranes (countries and their borders), skin, skulls, wombs, factories & assembly lines, cars, planes, ships, submarines, houses, (caves & mud huts in the past, where tool making could be carried out in peace), fridges and freezers, showers and baths, walled gardens, plant pots, tins, bottles, jars and other preservative containers, cardboard cartons, cupboards, drawers, shoes, socks, hats, clothing in general as a protective layer. I see these patterns as necessary for all life to have a stable base, free of outside disturbance, in which to develop - whether it is nature or human imitation, building bodies or artifacts. If you view society as a chrysalis, then re-organization of it can be seen in the same way, politically, socially etc.
learnerjordan

Re: Layers of reality

Post by learnerjordan »

I read an NDE that described how nature is inherently teaching us a lot of things about the universe. In indigenous cultures, it’s plastered in our art, legends and teachings

This post gave me a lot to think about. This is the NDE i was thinking about

https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1leea_w_nde.html