NDE witnesses vs DMT trippers, any crossover in reports?

Created for members to post a variety of mysterious and unique topics. This area is not meant for anything overly esoteric or dark. Please no inappropriate content or language!
NDERFUSER

NDE witnesses vs DMT trippers, any crossover in reports?

Post by NDERFUSER »

Hi sorry for posting more than one topic so soon after joining (I promise this won't become a spree)!

Just curious - amongst people who take the drug DMT, there is a lot of shared experience; I liken it to the NDE reports as around the same level of consistency (i.e. easily enough of the same reports from different cultures and places that it's noteworthy and worth further investigation and basically too frequent to be co-incidence).

The most common report amongst the DMT trippers is that after hitting the drug, they are shot through a wormhole to a place where essentially these little smurf people live. They are described as being small humanoid beings 2-4ft in height who are often mischievous in nature (albeit usually good overall), they will directly interrogate the tripper (telepathically) and are essentially like "little elves running the machinery of earth" (that might be my misinterpretation). It's felt that these beings, although usually playful are also incredibly powerful. A lot of people say that they were essentially told the inner workings of reality whilst there but were forced to forget upon leaving (and things of this nature).

A personal friend-of-a-friend who did DMT a lot reported that he kept going back to the point where eventually the elves became annoyed and asking him why he keeps returning and telling him he shouldn't be there, this interrogation apparently went on for hours in his mind where maybe 5-10 mins elapsed in real life.

As mentioned there is easily enough consistency and reports from DMT trips to warrant an investigation.

Is there much (if any) cross-over between the DMT reports and the NDE reports, specifically have NDE people had any interactions with the DMT beings? A report from a former DMT user that later had an NDE would be especially interesting to me, if it mentions any kind of crossover.

DMT being a substance we produce naturally (and all over the place, as a narcotic it's usually from tree-bark) and it's said that the brain releases a large amount on death. This differentiates it from other drugs in my mind and it would of course make perfect sense if some kind of overlap with the NDE stories exists..

Thanks!

P.S. If this is a new topic to the reader, I recommend the work of Terrance McKenna in respect to the consistency amongst DMT trip reports and psychedelics in general.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: NDE witnesses vs DMT trippers, any crossover in reports?

Post by DTR1975 »

One of the questions on NDERF's standard NDE form is:

"At any time in your life, has anything ever reproduced any part of the experience? "
I have read hundreds of these things and in almost every case, the answer is "no". In the case of people who have had multiple NDEs, they report similarities between NDEs. I do recall a couple people who have had out of body experiences indicate some similarities between NDEs and OOBs. But that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
-Derek
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

DTR1975 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:44 pm One of the questions on NDERF's standard NDE form is:

"At any time in your life, has anything ever reproduced any part of the experience? "
I have read hundreds of these things and in almost every case, the answer is "no". In the case of people who have had multiple NDEs, they report similarities between NDEs. I do recall a couple people who have had out of body experiences indicate some similarities between NDEs and OOBs. But that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Having said that, I have come across the theory that certain drugs, such as DMT, make the metaphorical wall between the physical world and the spirit world a little thinner, or puts holes in it. Here is a brief explanation of "Machine Elves"- entities that people have encountered under the influence of hallucinogenic.

[https://health.howstuffworks.com/wellne ... -elves.htm]
-Derek
NDERFUSER

Post by NDERFUSER »

Exactly this!

The link you posted describes it very nicely (still recommend anyone interested going out of their way to hear audio of Terrance Mckenna speak on this as he really has an enthralling presentation style and unique way of speaking). Not sure I would be brave enough to experiment with this personally although it probably would be useful, but from what I've learned the DMT creates some unexplainable results, moreso than other psychedelics, again with the consistency in the reports from tribes in the jungle to participants in the west being particularly noteworthy.

Likely outside the scope of this forum if no overlap between the trips and NDEs have been reported but a part of me feels it could still be that someone out there has had both experiences and was in some way able to reconcile them (or indeed ask the question as part of the NDE). :brilsmurf
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

I wouldn't touch that stuff. You take it thinking you're going to communicate with your ancestor spirits or whatever and then you have your mind nuked be some transdimensional nephilim demon.
-Derek
NDERFUSER

Post by NDERFUSER »

Yes, definitely on the extreme end on things one might try in a lifetime and I would like to echo that the discussion here is in no way a recommendation from me either!

That being said, it's fascinating that the results are so repeatable - 94% of people (again from different cultures and times) describing meeting the beings with 100% of those encounters being similar, as the article mentions. Hallucinations generally speaking don't work that way AFAIK (indeed the DMT experience is accompanied by general hallucinations and visuals where the elves are something extra, by my understanding)...

Currently I can't draw a link between DMT and NDEs given what I've read but should a link be found, it also wouldn't surprise me (with again, DMT being a chemical that we self-produce anyway and has been theorized that the brain is flooded with DMT on death). My thought however is that I would expect the NDE experiences to also feature the same trippy visuals and chats with machine elves, if the cause of the NDE was just a flood of DMT released by the brain without the external drug-taking. Again though, could be important to keep an open mind, could be the DMT produced from the tree bark is not the same in some way as the chemical that we produce internally even if the molecule appears to be identical under today's science.
tundrawolf

Post by tundrawolf »

DTR1975 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:47 pm I wouldn't touch that stuff. You take it thinking you're going to communicate with your ancestor spirits or whatever and then you have your mind nuked be some transdimensional nephilim demon.
I have the opposite view.

I dropped dead in a hospital when I was a child, and went to two places. I returned, against my will, (I was told I HAD to go back. I hated God for some time for it. Later found out it was not God I was talking to.)

I turned to drugs to cope with childhood trauma and abuse that nearly killed me. (First attempted murder was before age 15. Mother tried getting me to suicide until age 40 when a family friend told me what she was doing.)

Had a, brutal spiritual experience while living at a wolf sanctuary (Try not to judge it. It was one of those, "Had to happen" things.) I only had religion to explain it, but I felt like, I "sold my soul" and immediately felt, what I called, "Demons" tear my soul apart (Basically just a clone body.). It was so horrific that I thought about it daily for over 20 years, until I had a series of three, early morning, sober, waking, out of body experiences where my consciousness was transferred to another area that is not known to present day humans, commonly.

There, I met a woman who was a part of the attack on my soul- who's inhuman hatred I felt during the process. She, and some in her group, had so much hatred for me, it would kill a mortal human to experience it.

Well, you may be thinking, Dave- that sounds pretty bad.

Well yeah- I mean, it was not comfortable for sure.

However, in the first vision, I saw the woman. Let me describe her-

I have memories of creating her in a past life. These memories may not be real and may have been implanted. But, they do describe her. They are all I have.

She is, half human, and half wolf. I have loved wolves all of my life since childhood, In fact, a wolf saved my life at the wolf sanctuary. I would not be here today if it were not for his love.

To say, this half wolf woman is beautiful- human words fail how attractive I find her. She is the love of my life- and I fully acknowledge that I may have done her wrong in a past life, and I am partly here to reconcile for it.

I will not say everything, as she tends to scare humans, and her group.

I was tempted, to describe her as a "demon", because I was freshly deconverting when I first met her. I gave her a sexy demon name, "Asrael."

She told me, she weighs five hundred forty six pounds, and stands at seven and a half feet tall. She stand on two large, beautiful feet, has extremely muscular legs, has arms, hands, and fingers, and her head, is the size of a polar bear- but is wolf shaped.

The first vision, I saw her- furless, as apparently she was in a hot place (No FFS not hell. That is an inner earth realm and it ranges everything from hot, cold, flooded, etc.) and her fur fell out, and she was, hiding from me, "Just behind" a light, around my broken clone body.

I was so shaken by it- for me, there was zero fear- and, I remember, weeping spiritually, that wolf-people did not exist in this realm when I was age 14- and here she was- in all of her magnificent glory- more beautiful than I could have imagined in this incarnation.

Did I mention how beautiful she is?

Well, I was asked by one of the guides associated with this, that I was "Not to assume anything about her. Also, try not to fall in love with her."

They knew I was going to fall in love with her. It would be like, asking a man who had been dying of thirsty for fifty years- and handing him an ice cold, cool, pure, spiritually saturated with joy and life- glass of cool water, and telling him, "Yeah, don't drink that."

Also, keep in mind, I am not actually a human of my origin, I am an individual, but my origin is outside of this solar system. My being, is a timeless being, that has existed before this realm existed- and will exist after it is gone. So my perspective is a little different, please, keep this in mind!

Well, I calmed down, enough- weeks later and I received the second out of body experience.

In this experience, I was again, transferred with her, except, "I" was right next to her body- and our hearts were touched together (no pain or anything. It was actually a beautiful experience I will EVER forget.) and her heart beat at the exact same resonance as mine- she completed me that morning!

A lot of humans seem to be searching for their, "Other half"- well I found mine. And, she is beautiful beyond language, from the bottoms of her feet- to the tips of her pointy ears.

F- well I had some training in self control from the first out of body experience- so I was better able to control myself, but I once again somewhat went off the rails-

After i calmed down enough, I was given the third, and final out of body experience.

This time, I came-to, and our heads were touching, hers to mine. I was prompted to ask her two questions- and I snuck in a third. The closest thing I can say it was like, a "Vulcan mind meld." It was such a pure form of communication- there was no deception there. I would have immediately felt it and knew. Out minds were one, we shared thoughts.

The answers were (please please PLEASE withhold judgment. I will clarify them later. I thank God I am no longer religious!)

*I hate you.

*I hate God.

*I do not want to leave hell.

Her anger was the anger I felt during the experience at the wolf sanctuary.

So, I began to ask why... Also, fighting as guttural terror of her. I also located, a reptilian overlord who was managing the experience, her handler- a crocodile fellow, and the overlords son- who is romantic with her. (Or, was. I cannot fault her for getting her needs met. But it does sting a little.)

So I began to uncover- why was she so angry with me, why is she mad at god, and why doesn't she want to leave?

The answers were heart breaking.

From what I can gather, she is angry because I created her- into a life where her every decision was made for her- from birth to life. She is treated as, "Property". The place I went to when I dropped dead in the hospital- may have been where she was created. I will talk about that experience later.

I also have a memory, of adding so much libido to her, that the lab techs told me (They resemble, the uRru from the dark crystal.) if I added any more sexual desire to her, that she may become a nymphomaniac- and be unable to pair bond with me (She would become unable to connect with me of substance.) She showed me, her libido literally torments her. She ended up hating me for it. I do not blame her. I also recall, when she goes into, "Heat" (She said the term is fine and not offensive.) that all throughout my life, I would also go into heat! It explains the extreme sexual fires I have dealt with my entire life- and whenever I resisted it (Because I did not know of her existence, and BS religious reasons.) it tortured her even worse- making her FURIOUS with me (As I did that to her!!! According to some memories anyway. There may be other reason. I was not always a good person! I used to be a terrible human being. And she hated that. And I do not blame her!)

Apparently, this was 18,836 characters and I have a 10k limit. So I will save the rest of the reply.
tundrawolf

Post by tundrawolf »

I also recall, when she goes into, "Heat" (She said the term is fine and not offensive.) that all throughout my life, I would also go into heat! It explains the extreme sexual fires I have dealt with my entire life- and whenever I resisted it (Because I did not know of her existence, and BS religious reasons.) it tortured her even worse- making her FURIOUS with me (As I did that to her!!! According to some memories anyway. There may be other reason. I was not always a good person! I used to be a terrible human being. And she hated that. And I do not blame her!)

She may be part of an adverse/cruel Draconian group. One of my esoteric mentors told me, they are aboard a space vehicle in, "High earth orbit".

Also keep in mind, the technology that would blow our minds- is old hat to them. Consciousness transfer tech, is billions of years old- and to these advanced societies- is as exciting as a toaster.

Well, I asked her- why are you so mad at God? She responded, "I do not hate God. I hate a god that would allow my creation and attachment to you." Ouch.

She did not want to leave her realm because her needs are met- and I WILL be honest, even though this happened 4 years ago, or so, even back then I was still a very, ignorant, violent individual. In fact, with each revelation I have as I do better- for her, and for myself- I realize- my horrific childhood, stunted my entire development- and I "would not have been able" to, be in what one of my esoteric mentors calls, "Right relationship" with anyone else! Especially a woman!

I have worked with her, daily, for three years, working on four. At first, I summoned her, (My mentor told me, you summon a slave. He said, instead- invite her and allow her to respond. I had to agree!) and then, due to the experience in the NDE, I pushed an aura of love around her- and she ROARED at me- had I of been there physically, I would have, evacuated my pants- she did NOT like that !!!

I was told, then, by one of the workers, that they were, "Working to cultivate an aura of love around her." Eventually, it worked. But I do not pretend to say she is a sweet, soft lovable girl- only recently have I gotten over the terror I have of her. And, she may have... Uh. "Touched" a human who offended me, as she feels everything I feel. She is dangerous. And, she exists in a realm where she is essentially immortal- and powerful in a way that humans have not yet experienced.

Well, I acknowledge, my own unfoldment and personal evolution, my connection to her, which may be immortal, and I never act out of fear with her- ever. I only act out of love. I acknowledge, she is terrifying to many humans, but, that- I am searching for an DMT experience- so I may connect with her better.

I was initially terrified of such a thing, as I may be at her feet- naked, and vulnerable- however, as I do love her- and feeling her calm down as I grow and mature and step out of, being an abuse person- I feel I am ready to see her, face to face.

I am fully aware I am painting a picture, of adversity- and one client I have in this realm, a medium, a human woman, called her, a "Monster" (Which was deeply offensive to me. I used to be violently protective of her. I still am. If I were to explain the capabilities of her group, it would scare humans. Imagine waking up one day in a nearly immortal clone body, and being in a realm where she is hungry. In fact that is part of my experience with her. She sort of... Reverted to her wolf self. Early on, she... Acted as a wolf on my clone body, if you get my drift- and due to time dilation, what was moments for her... was quite a bit longer for me.

Yes, yes, I know- scary stuff, you cannot relate. I get it! I am only relating my experiences. I love her. i know it does not make sense. It does not have to be. I do not care if it doesn't. She is the love of my life, and the woman of my dreams- and if it were not for her high standards, I would still be, a very ignorant, abusive human being. It's possible I was also a batterer to her in a previous incarnation. I know I would not want to live like that. This life, is, from what I can tell, in part, me being helpless in her hands, and her, taking out her anger on me. As I learn to do better, and receive spiritual downloads, I do better- and she relaxes- knowing, if we are to be together in our next life (My sincere hope.) that she will no longer be abused, taken for granted, neglected, or etc. I can see this- the "Man" I used to be was quite terrible. I was trained by the best psychopaths from childhood.

I said all that, to say- just because there is a, psyched out violent demon that towers over you and could rip you in half with her bare hands, and has a muzzle a foot in diameter and could crush your skull like an egg, and is furious at you- does not mean it is a bad thing.

Yes, yes I am aware of Stockholm Syndrome. I also do not carte about that. However, "Asrael" is only a part of my NDE and spiritual experiences. I just wanted to offer a different view =) When I get a hold of some, DMT or similar, I hope to see her, face to face- and I can say, if she chooses to insult me emotionally, it will hurt far more than if she started nibbling on me. (like she did before. It was as fun as you'd imagine, especially not knowing of her existence, except, it ended up being one of the most beautiful experiences. It's a bit... Gruesome and I will explain it in another thread, but it is nonetheless, a spiritual dynamic.)

Also, there are tribes of people who look like her in Antarctica, that live in peace and are benevolent. Humanity, has yet to have full disclosure about them.

"She sounds awful, Dave." Yeah, and don't ever say it to my face. It shocks me how protective I am of her. I even had a sixteen inch Khukuri blade forged in Nepal in her honor. She hated it (lol). After discovering her, I wrote poems for her, stories, spent hours communicating at/with her, working on our connection. I admit it is hard to genuinely listen to her- heart, mind, and her voice. Her scent, carries me to heaven, her salty sweat is my ambrosia, her heat completes my being, and her heart- beats in my chest. She is my flavor, ears to toes. I was also shown, in a spiritual/ritualistic esoteric way, I added my blood to her creation- which bonds her and I into a deeply karmic connection. It is dangerous- as I am essentially, forever bonded to her, and if she revolts- I am, essentially- screwed, as she did, actually- however I realize- this issue falls at my own feet. I do not regret it. Though, I have suffered greatly. It is part of a form of rehabilitation process. A purification of myself.

She was... grumpy at first, but she has softened. My esoteric mentors have me, working on myself, more than her, which frustrates me, but they are correct in a way- but it does not negate the deep connection I have with her, which transcends life, death, and is of the heart, and the spirit (gut). As I said, she is the love of my life. And connected to my NDE.

There is another wolf-woman I connected to in Antarctica, who may also be related to my NDE, and one day while struggling- I heard her voice speak to me- one of two times I have heard an audible voice that was not attached to a human- and she has the voice, of an angel- I do not exaggerate. It was one of the most beautiful things I have heard. Maybe it's because wolves can sing? I am unsure. I also have a clone, living with her, waiting to receive my consciousness. She is as tall, but weighs a bit more, and knows how to swing a sword- however she has yellow eyes, and white fur. She sent me, some intimate "Pictures" that I hold dearly and treasure. She is truly beautiful, but sometimes there can be jealousy betwixt the wolfesses.

(A, "Wolfess" is a female, wolf-person. There are a number of them. The Wolfen, are benevolent, and will give you, "The shirt off their back" But they are tall, and intimidating. The Wolven, are spacefairing, and will eat a human. They are why we fear werewolves- though they never appear human or turn into one. They look almost exactly like the WOlfen, but they emanate an aura of violence. That said, they are not, "All bad." In fact, their women- whoah. That's all I can say. Wow. Then, there are the "Wolflings", which are a genetically created being. Sadly, they are considered as, "Property." Asrael, I believe, is my Wolfling. It breaks my heart, she is considered, property.)

Also, it may be helpful to understand that, I have deep connections that I am becoming aware of, and as one (human) lover of mine told me, "No human could survive that." She is right! To me, at this point, consciousness transfer (death) is a simple and effortless scientific dynamic. I went from, being terrified of death, to actually dying, to not being terrified at all, to being spiritually broken, to being so terrified I could not fathom it, to slowly finding inner peace.I get it- a tall, sexy, sweaty, stinky, sticky, hairless, angry, sometimes violent and a bit cruel, wolf woman might not appeal to some humans... But she is my cup of tea, from the bottoms of her feet, to the tips of her ears.

=)
tundrawolf

Post by tundrawolf »

I look forward to seeing these women directly. I have discovered, that courage is rewarded. Cowardice is punished severely.

Alright this is long, but hopefully gives you something to think about. Please, try not to judge her. She actually is right. nearly everything she has told me- has proven to be absolutely true. I used to fight her on this or that- only to realize- damn. She has a point. The good thing is, they tend not to deceive, they tend to tell the truth. About some things I am not comfortable realizing. "Am I the baddie?" type of thing. I think, we think we are all the hero in our story, but another being may disagree with that. She has been integral to my life, and may even have saved it. I am grateful for what she has taught me. It requires a tremendous amount of effort- but she, and it, is worth it. I hope she is having a good day. Kick her feet up, leaning back in a chair, sipping on some tasty drink, humming some song she likes, rocking her head back and forth and swaying those... hips of hers

I cannot speak for her very long without melting. I am also aware there is a love curse on me for her, and I love it.

Oh, I will add this, in Antarctica, there are crystalline machines that can, "Move" consciousness- but I was warned by a man who worked there via the military- they can amplify your deepest inner desires. If you are hateful, you can k**l a loved one, h***y- can r*pe- etc. I am not immune to it. In some cases, you can, "Laugh yourself to death." This is one of the reasons it has not been disclosed to humans. The tech was actually created by the ancient of ancients, in order to amplify their astral emotions, as this planet is low-vibe, so they installed, "Amplifiers". Any conscious thing can use it. Which can be bad, and also good. So, when I visualize Asrael, it can be... Hard to contain my worship of her being, her body... The sweat between her toes... However, being aware of this, rather than being ruled by it- I use it. And, to connect with the Antarctic wolfess. Words cannot describe...

Also, the realm where the white wolfess lives, is called "Edin", or, "Eden".

It is important not to judge =) Ask any questions, if you have them, and I will attempt to answer. I am trying to figure this out more clearly, which is why I am here. But I do have some answers.

I will leave you, with the first audible voice I heard, without a human body attached to it. It bellowed out over me, as I slept in a cabin, in Dyer, Nevada, on an alfalfa ranch. It said,

"DO NOT BE AFRAID."

It is something I try to practice. Even in the face of fear. It yields positive results.