Animal representation in NDES, do animals persist?

If you are not sure where to post it, then stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere
tundrawolf

Re: Animal representation in NDES, do animals persist?

Post by tundrawolf »

NDERFUSER wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:25 pm New member here, I have been interested in this topic since I discovered it.

The main question I have which prompted me to make the account (mostly directed towards the site owners or anyone who has studied many cases) - Where we see patterns in NDE stories repeat with common threads across mulitple tellings, is there any consensus on how animals relate to all of this? What is an animal soul/spirit in relation to a human one (or to this collected oneness that it frequently reported). Would things like meat-eating or animal cruelty haunt a person in a life review in the same way cruelty to a person might? Are there telepathic links with animals reported in the same way that telepathy is reported to be the form of communication in the afterlife. Any other info around this topic (or indeed plants)!?

Ultimately the most selfish question is "would I be re-united with my cat, if I died"?

Thanks in advance, if anyone has knowledge on this and can reply.
I can answer this, as I have been connected with wolves my entire life, and my spirit spouse is half wolf (a predator.)

I began trying to find answers to my NDE and a series of three, out of body experiences I had in 221, where I finally saw my spirit spouse. (She is... beautiful.)

So, depending on which astral level, or, physical level, there are various dynamics that resemble dense physical manifestations. These are manifested, by what is known as, higher, structures of experience.

From what I understand, there is a "thing" called, "Beingness". It manifests, and creates, various physical manifestations in order to cultivate what is know as, "Experience".

Humans, are presently limited to an intentionally manipulated genetic experience, and our ancient memories were severed from us, in order to push a fast evolution- for various reason (Some adverse, some positive.)

This, creates a simplistic, binary view of life- however, reality is quite a bit different.

We tend to create, "Good" and, "Bad" and place life in those boxes. Our foundation is a bit simplistic, so deviating from those understandings, may yield adverse results. (Such as, a human, testing religion, may find himself physically manifested in "Hell". This is a simplistic explanation. Do not be afraid.)

However, the truth is much wider than this.

For example, Beingness, or- another entity- may choose to physically manifest as a sickly deer- knowing that timeline ends in being devoured agonizingly by predators.

It wishes to experience this, in order to gain experience. Why would anything want this??

Well, there are living things that wish to experience these things, in order to grow- to experience it. The horror, forces development. Humans- tend not to survive such things, so "our" understanding is limited.

However, for our dogs- which are domesticated wolves- feared predators and yet- pure hearts and souls- they are not judged for their predatory ways like a human may understand judgment. In fact, some of the purest beings, choose to incarnate as a dog- but their construction is not canine.

However, from experience, my life being saved by a Canadian Tundra Wolf, my canines, who have passed over- go on to other lives- often as themselves (They are actually dogs, and resemble dogs in their next lives.)

For example, I was mourning a death of a dog who passed last year- and she came to me, and told me- my sorrow is dragging her down, and not to be sad. It really helped me, find a healthier frame of mind.

My other dog, died unjustly- bitten by a snake- it was, partially my fault- and he expressed anger at me- as he wished to live with me, longer. One may choose to be cautious- as not everything in the spirit ream is positive.

However, your canine, of- feline- is not judged by their nature- and, in fact- a predator is often necessary in order to evolve, such as the consummation of flesh in order to live-on through the consumers beingness.