Strange encounters and abilities

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
paigetheoracle

Strange encounters and abilities

Post by paigetheoracle »

More years ago than I care to remember, I was in Bucht Park, Inverness before it became an athletics track. Looking across to Tomnahurich graveyard, about half way up, I saw a large square area of light. At the time I dismissed it as possibly a glaziers van, with sloping side for holding sheets of glass, with the sun glancing off it but was it? Am I trying to reason it out? It was supposed to be a fairy mound - did I see an interdimensional doorway or something more prosaic?

While staying in a caravan, overlooking Castle Urquhart on Loch Ness, I started meditating and as I gazed across to the other side of the water, it transformed into a corrugated shoreline. I
was mentally informed that this was in the ancient past and was do with the fact that it was on a dramatic faultline, splitting this part of Scotland in half and was used to siphon off tectonic
power from plate movement.

Other odd incidents in my life involved a childhood incident of sleep paralysis, plus seeing a transparent spider crawling slowly across the floor when I lived in Crookedholm, Ayrshire.

Odd talents include being able to turn over my wrist watch at a particular time, like 5.25 and twenty five seconds, which I understand is a curiosity of UFO abductees. I can also still myself and see other faces superimposed over my own, when I stare into a mirror, which I believe is called physical mediumship.