Important / I sincerely need your help!

mahdi

Important / I sincerely need your help!

Post by mahdi »

Hello dear friends

Honestly, I'm confused! And now that I think about it, I see how long it has been...
I have questions, I have concerns, I have fears and I have questions...

Oh, to be honest, these few days, my faith and trust in God is not the same as before! why For these reasons:

Why should we come to earth to suffer? Why do they call suffering and hardship learning? Why do we have different near-death experiences? For example, one person had a completely positive experience and another not so differently! So why is our task not clear? Why isn't there a clear standard for positive experience to live by?
I still sometimes feel ashamed about sexual issues! I feel that after death they will tell me that this is not right! I don't know, am I stuck between old and new beliefs?

Why does God send us to earth if he loves us passionately?
Why does no one like me on earth? Of course, except my mom! Do I have to suffer so much to serve God? You think this life is the right of someone who is a part or piece of God

Why were we deceived and only a few limited people like Neil Donald Walsh and... can talk to God the way they should but not us?

Why do some people report being abducted by aliens? So what is the guardian angel doing here?
Of course, I am 20 years old! It's my birthday in a few days, but I really can't stand this situation anymore...

Last night I prayed to God to show me if you really exist. Is it possible that this sign is next to your message?

Honestly, I feel that I am unconsciously afraid of death or maybe of sin and its punishment... How can I deal with it?
Maybe I can't fully believe God's love and I'm still looking for punishment

I don't know... but I remembered this forum and said to myself that I should share my concerns with you dear ones :)

I apologize if my message was long. I need your kind messages. Please, everyone who reads this text, give an answer ❤️
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Important / I sincerely need your help!

Post by DTR1975 »

It will probably take multiple posts by multiple members to help, but that's ok. I think we all have doubts about God's goodness. I know I do and so do most other people. We may not understand God's plan, but the Bible and quite a few NDE experiencers claim that there at least is one.
-Derek
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

DTR1975 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:34 pm It will probably take multiple posts by multiple members to help, but that's ok. I think we all have doubts about God's goodness. I know I do and so do most other people. We may not understand God's plan, but the Bible and quite a few NDE experiencers claim that there at least is one.
thank you I don't have much faith in religious books, but yes, NDE

In fact, I was an atheist 2 and a half or 3 years ago! I believed in God due to disappointment and familiarity with experiences. It was a very good feeling
But when I was an atheist, I didn't have any spiritual challenges and I was more comfortable. In a way, I am looking for that peace!
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

You mentioned wanting a sign. What would constitute a convincing sign to you? Does it have to be an NDE of your own, an audible voice that you can hear, or would you be willing to accept something more subtle? The reason I ask is because many folks haven't even established a standard for themselves yet.
-Derek
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Yes, also a sign
ADMINDiane
Site Admin

Post by ADMINDiane »

Hi mahdi :) That is certainly a lot to ponder. I will begin by saying that it is my understanding that we choose to come to Earth, and that only the bravest of Souls do so. So be proud that you are among us! I believe that Earth is a sort of school and that we are in fact here to learn lessons. Sometimes we do not learn all we should and are sent back. Other times, we are given options and make the choice to come back. How can you say that no one on Earth likes you? Have you met everyone on Earth to come to such a conclusion? :)
"Meglio soli che malaccompagnati"
Pirius

Post by Pirius »

I'll answer as many questions as I possibly can. I found it difficult to sleep tonight, so then I got back up and saw this post and knew I should respond to it.

First, I don't consider suffering and hardship learning and I never will. There was never supposed to be suffering of any sort, but dark forces caused all of the suffering that occurs on Earth either directly or indirectly. At least the darker of those forces are finally running out of opportunity now, so things will at least gradually improve on Earth soon even if it doesn't appear that way externally. God sends us to Earth mainly because we volunteered to do so to bring light to such a dark planet. The problem is that then we forget why we even incarnated here in the first place.

I can answer why nobody at least seems to like you on Earth besides your mom: because of your light. I learned that was the case for myself after I awakened, because I never really understood that when I had barely ever done anything that could have caused another person to dislike me or even hate me so much. People who have little light often will resent you for having more light than them, which could manifest in several different ways, but ultimately they have to increase their own light quotient instead of resenting others.

You can talk to God yourself. I learned I could do that several years ago. Anyone who says you can't personally talk to God yourself is either ignorant, misinformed, or outright lying to you. God can talk to you through your dreams, visions, or through other means provided you take some precautions.

I haven't had an NDE myself, but I try to be as little afraid of sin and punishment as possible. I'm probably similar to you in this manner, since I really have nothing to be afraid of in that I don't intentionally harm others so in that case I should be unafraid. And yet I tend to have this underlying fear that I almost overcompensate for at times.

I wouldn't really be worried about alien abductions. I figure they are so uncommon that the odds of that happening to you are so slim you shouldn't be worried about it.
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

ADMINDiane wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:30 am Hi mahdi :) That is certainly a lot to ponder. I will begin by saying that it is my understanding that we choose to come to Earth, and that only the bravest of Souls do so. So be proud that you are among us! I believe that Earth is a sort of school and that we are in fact here to learn lessons. Sometimes we do not learn all we should and are sent back. Other times, we are given options and make the choice to come back. How can you say that no one on Earth likes you? Have you met everyone on Earth to come to such a conclusion? :)
Oh my dear friend, so my soul is truly brave...

No, I did not see all the people on earth. I don't know...
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Pirius wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:33 am I'll answer as many questions as I possibly can. I found it difficult to sleep tonight, so then I got back up and saw this post and knew I should respond to it.

First, I don't consider suffering and hardship learning and I never will. There was never supposed to be suffering of any sort, but dark forces caused all of the suffering that occurs on Earth either directly or indirectly. At least the darker of those forces are finally running out of opportunity now, so things will at least gradually improve on Earth soon even if it doesn't appear that way externally. God sends us to Earth mainly because we volunteered to do so to bring light to such a dark planet. The problem is that then we forget why we even incarnated here in the first place.

I can answer why nobody at least seems to like you on Earth besides your mom: because of your light. I learned that was the case for myself after I awakened, because I never really understood that when I had barely ever done anything that could have caused another person to dislike me or even hate me so much. People who have little light often will resent you for having more light than them, which could manifest in several different ways, but ultimately they have to increase their own light quotient instead of resenting others.

You can talk to God yourself. I learned I could do that several years ago. Anyone who says you can't personally talk to God yourself is either ignorant, misinformed, or outright lying to you. God can talk to you through your dreams, visions, or through other means provided you take some precautions.

I haven't had an NDE myself, but I try to be as little afraid of sin and punishment as possible. I'm probably similar to you in this manner, since I really have nothing to be afraid of in that I don't intentionally harm others so in that case I should be unafraid. And yet I tend to have this underlying fear that I almost overcompensate for at times.

I wouldn't really be worried about alien abductions. I figure they are so uncommon that the odds of that happening to you are so slim you shouldn't be worried about it.
Thank you, dear Pirius

Exactly part of my question was that what is the dark force and why doesn't God destroy it? Doesn't he have the power?
Of course, now I understand why God loves us unconditionally! Because we came to a difficult mission

Hmm, actually people can't stand my brightness...

Yes, I believe in signs from God, and I think I saw one or two in the past few days. But my main point was a conversation at the moment. Like when you call your best friend

I feel that this fear of sin is rooted in our subconscious and previous beliefs. When the mullahs used to explain religious nonsense to us based on fear
Pirius

Post by Pirius »

You're welcome, mahdi.

I must have had a similar issue to you after what you mentioned about religious concepts based on fear. Basically, the person who I considered my mentor introduced me to what I learned was a dangerous apocalyptic cult in retrospect. Looking back now, it should have been obvious that that was the case, but I basically relied entirely on him for spiritual guidance, which was the biggest mistake I made of my entire life. The fear from the cult was so enormous that I'm still healing from it many years later after I realized that it was all a lie to begin with.

From what I learned, the dark forces on Earth are very powerful, which I can confirm from my earlier experiences in this lifetime. I understand that God doesn't immediately destroy them because they are supposed to have ample opportunity to repent and turn around but they are only afforded a certain amount of opportunity before they are destroyed.

I still wonder about the concept of a mission myself in a sense, because I've heard some people mention that we have a mission and are supposed to figure out what that is, while I've heard others mention that we don't have a mission per se and are supposed to do what we feel gives us the most joy in life. But either way, life on Earth is very difficult and as you said, God loves us unconditionally especially because of that.

God can speak to you in a conversation as you mentioned, such as calling your best friend or vice versa when you really need to speak.