Why do some dead people not communicate with living people they loved

After-Death-Communication, Nearing End of Life Experiences, Death-Bed Visions
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: Why do some dead people not communicate with living people they loved

Post by Zen Tzu »

Hi Derek.
For me one way to distinguish between just a dream and a dream visitation has always been the fact that during the dream visitations I always recall that they are gone from this Earth. The more vivid the details you remember is also a sign that it is more than just a dream. Also a dream visitation will stay with you for years as opposed to just a dream which eventually fades.
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

I guess I've never had one of those visitations, then. Maybe my mom has more important things to do in heaven. I really don't know what people do there.
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

DTR1975 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:09 am I guess I've never had one of those visitations, then. Maybe my mom has more important things to do in heaven. I really don't know what people do there.
Hello, Derek.

I feel that, if you are interested in remembering a dream visitation, one way to deal with the problem is strengthening your memory by keeping a dream journal. I understand that it is extremely important not to move when you wake up and spend a few minutes focussing on the way you are feeling, however fleeting the feeling may be. It is then important to enter this information in a dream journal. If you do this consistently every day you will find that the amount of information you recollect from your dreams will gradually increase.

Based on my own researches about the Afterlife and our discarnate loved ones, it is not true that they have too much to do. Time as we know it does not exist on the other side, and scarcity is a concept that doesn’t apply.

I have reached the conclusion that we are spirits immersed in the Spirit World and that during our sleep it is often easier for us to connect with our loved ones on the Other Side. Even if we don’t remember our dreams, I am sure our loved ones are close to us and, if we sleep well, we can feel regenerated in the morning thanks to this.

There are many books about what discarnate spirits do on the Other Side: these are usually mediumistic accounts obtained through automatic writing and other systems. It is often difficult for discarnate spirits to describe their activities, as we have no words to describe them. But they can use analogies to get the point across.

A book I like very much on the subject is “The Afterlife Revealed: What Happens After We Die” by Michael Tymn. I believe that “The Afterlife Unveiled: What the Dead are Telling Us About Their World” by Betty Stafford is also interesting.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Thanks Giulia,
I think I need to try doing the dream journal thing. Even if for no other reason than because I have some pretty cool dreams. Maybe I'll check out those books too.
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Derek.

You might also wish to read this post: Five steps to unlocking one's dream memories
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Thank you Giulia. I'm going to try this.
-Derek