Do Our Pets Go to Heaven?

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Findings about the Afterlife
anthonychip

Re: Do Our Pets Go to Heaven?

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:31 pm The AI doing the narration is not great. Nevertheless the experience is really cool and heartwarming.
https://youtu.be/APiBAqBNalc?si=bpFWv8heEfumk9zY
Derek, this is one of the most amazing videos I have ever heard! It strikes so many memories that I hope I can describe.

My father was born in 1911 and he survived the influenza epidemic of 1918 which killed 50 million people including half of the people in his small village along the Allegheny River here, near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. He was a naturally born hunter and fisherman. He taught over 400 people to hunt and fish and provided food and shelter for his original family of eleven from the age of 14, and continued to provide food and goods for hundreds of people in our small town and beyond.

I only saw him cry on two occasions, in the mid 1990s when my mother died, and in the 1940s when his dog died. His dog was a female, who had hundreds of puppies over the years, she also was a natural hunter and he turned down offers to buy her for up to a thousand dollars.

I never became a hunter, however, at age seven and until my military service at age 20, I was an expert rifleman and pistol team member in the US Army during the early 1960s, having the second highest accuracy with an M1 carbine in basic training at Fort Knox, Kentucky in the winter of 1961-62. Today, I would NEVER touch any weapon. I would rather die :(

Because I believe [ONLY FOR MY OWN BELIEFS] that our only actual existence is the eternal, intangible awareness of the Divine Presence, to me, everything physical is a result of our spiritual imagination and we are completely free to define our own identity and experiences in any way we choose. Our physical presence and experiences, I believe are a memory cloud which we create from the infinite set of spiritual experiences which never pause nor repeat in the eternal awareness.

So my concept of humanity, physicality and tangibility is that it is a kind of virtual reality video which our brains create and edit in any way that we choose to experience and interpret our physical experiences. Beloved pets, in my concept, are in the virtual reality which we create because we are spiritually connected to the spirits of those we love who love us and those spirits are always completely and constantly present in our actual awareness. We are simply too distracted by the tangibility of our physical life and simply need to pay attention to the spiritual presence of our loved ones who may or may not have any human identity because they are actually intangible awareness rather than an objective physical presence.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychip

Re: Girl meets her beloved cat in Heaven

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:52 pm This one was great. A real tear-jerker, though. Have tissue handy.
https://youtu.be/wIRwgvbKqko?si=nqVnoflTjNIcgari
Derek, this is a beautiful video! It is a perfect example of my concept that we are eternally, intangible spiritual awareness and simply too distracted by our painful physicality to realize our true existence.

I would DISAGREE that there is any delay nor any actual spiritual experience which waits until we are physically dead :)

Sorry, however, my concept of the physical life is that it is simply a memory device for our actual spiritual awareness. To give ANY permanent status to our physical life is a great mistake and believing that we need to wait in our physical form for our spiritual wellness is what makes our physical life so painful.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://youtu.be/LXSAL05gb0c
Narrated NDE Pet Stories | Near Death Experience Compilation (NDE)

A collection of near-death experience excerpts or stories of those who saw their pets in their NDE.
As a pet lover myself, it's reassuring to know our beloved pets will still be there...when we return home when it is our time.

https://www.facebook.com/NDEAccounts/

https://www.youtube.com/@NDEaccounts/videos

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://paranormaldailynews.com/psychic-animals/4095/

https://www.parapsych.org/users/cweiler/profile.aspx
Psychic Animals: Is your animal Psychic?
April 30, 2024

Craig Weiler is a parapsychology journalist, author and blogger. He covers controversies in parapsychology (and occasionally other topics) as well as interesting studies, various researchers

The conclusion that can be drawn here is that animal ESP experiments have many of the same outcomes as human experiments. That is to say, ESP just exists in general as part of the fabric of reality and it’s not specific to human beings. The existence of psychic animals should be of no surprise to anyone.

DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Tony,
This was fascinating! Thanks for posting this. Years ago, I had a cat named Remington. Sometimes she would stare intently at the ceiling or at the wall. I always wondered what she could be looking at. It was quite eerie.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:11 am Tony,
This was fascinating! Thanks for posting this. Years ago, I had a cat named Remington. Sometimes she would stare intently at the ceiling or at the wall. I always wondered what she could be looking at. It was quite eerie.
Derek, my father was a highly skilled hunter when there was no welfare, no super markets, and people were starving to death by the millions in many parts of the world. He had to adopt and even brought home many animals who he had found while hunting. When I was seven years old we opened a grocery store which was built in to the home we lived in 1945 to 1956 when super markets became the neighborhood stores. We often had wild baby pets, rabbits, ducks and other birds, and other animals, we did not have cats until my sister had them when she had her own family and children, and she still has a very shy cat in her home who rarely appears even when we are all there for a holiday. Her cat really seems to value her own privacy :)