Astral Projection How to have an out of body experience

Out-of-Body Experiences
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: Astral Projection How to have an out of body experience

Post by Zen Tzu »

My first AP was quite some time ago but as I recall I was asleep when my body began vibrating. I then heard a buzzing sound and popped out of my body. I felt myself floating and began to ascend. At some point I met what I believe was some sort of guide, a male figure who I did not know. We ascended higher and higher, faster and faster and shot through space and the galaxies (I very clearly remember going through space). We reached an even higher place and as my guide was about to show me what was on the other side I became frightened that I would not be able to return and suddenly I was back in my body.
I do not know what caused it and as mentioned I had never even heard of AP at that point.
DTR1975 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:43 am How did it happen? Do you have any idea what caused it?
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

That's pretty wild. Honestly, I would probably be scared, too. I don't even like roller-coasters.
-Derek
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

:D I have actually always loved roller coasters :D
DTR1975 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:35 am That's pretty wild. Honestly, I would probably be scared, too. I don't even like roller-coasters.
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

My first AP was quite some time ago but as I recall I was asleep when my body began vibrating. I then heard a buzzing sound and popped out of my body. I felt myself floating and began to ascend. At some point I met what I believe was some sort of guide, a male figure who I did not know. We ascended higher and higher, faster and faster and shot through space and the galaxies (I very clearly remember going through space). We reached an even higher place and as my guide was about to show me what was on the other side I became frightened that I would not be able to return and suddenly I was back in my body.
I do not know what caused it and as mentioned I had never even heard of AP at that point

Hello, Diane. The experience you had, started in the same way as my OBEs start. However, I would say that, unlike most of my OBEs, you had a very profound and mystical experience, NDE-like I would say.

Have you tried to fill in the OBERF questionnaire and the Greyson NDE Scale Test?

Did this experience change you in any way?
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

I am thinking about trying this but at the same time I'm kind of nervous. What if it doesn't work? Does that mean I don't have the ability or does it mean I just need to practice? Or what if it does work and then I can't get back into my body? Or what if I get attacked by an evil spirit? I would have no idea how to handle that.
-Derek