Astral Projection How to have an out of body experience

Out-of-Body Experiences
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: Astral Projection How to have an out of body experience

Post by Zen Tzu »

My first AP was quite some time ago but as I recall I was asleep when my body began vibrating. I then heard a buzzing sound and popped out of my body. I felt myself floating and began to ascend. At some point I met what I believe was some sort of guide, a male figure who I did not know. We ascended higher and higher, faster and faster and shot through space and the galaxies (I very clearly remember going through space). We reached an even higher place and as my guide was about to show me what was on the other side I became frightened that I would not be able to return and suddenly I was back in my body.
I do not know what caused it and as mentioned I had never even heard of AP at that point.
DTR1975 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:43 am How did it happen? Do you have any idea what caused it?
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

That's pretty wild. Honestly, I would probably be scared, too. I don't even like roller-coasters.
-Derek
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

:D I have actually always loved roller coasters :D
DTR1975 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:35 am That's pretty wild. Honestly, I would probably be scared, too. I don't even like roller-coasters.
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

My first AP was quite some time ago but as I recall I was asleep when my body began vibrating. I then heard a buzzing sound and popped out of my body. I felt myself floating and began to ascend. At some point I met what I believe was some sort of guide, a male figure who I did not know. We ascended higher and higher, faster and faster and shot through space and the galaxies (I very clearly remember going through space). We reached an even higher place and as my guide was about to show me what was on the other side I became frightened that I would not be able to return and suddenly I was back in my body.
I do not know what caused it and as mentioned I had never even heard of AP at that point

Hello, Diane. The experience you had, started in the same way as my OBEs start. However, I would say that, unlike most of my OBEs, you had a very profound and mystical experience, NDE-like I would say.

Have you tried to fill in the OBERF questionnaire and the Greyson NDE Scale Test?

Did this experience change you in any way?
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

I am thinking about trying this but at the same time I'm kind of nervous. What if it doesn't work? Does that mean I don't have the ability or does it mean I just need to practice? Or what if it does work and then I can't get back into my body? Or what if I get attacked by an evil spirit? I would have no idea how to handle that.
-Derek
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

anthonychip wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:20 pm https://youtu.be/hxJEnwvbl8w?si=Bo1ziSSemKpPutF5
00:00: Astral Projection | How to have an out of body experience
00:25: Why astral project?
00:48: What is astral projection?
01:54: Step # 1 - Preparation - Preparing yourself
03:34: Step # 1 - Preparation - Preparing your environment
05:29: Step # 2 - Mind awake, body asleep state
06:55: Step # 3 - The vibrational state
10:00: Step # 4 - The exit
12:25: Step # 5 - The return
13:28: Some practical tips

-- WELCOME TO ROSALIE YOGA --

Welcome to Rosalie Yoga, which is all about helping you lay the foundations for personal growth and transformation through yoga nidra, meditation and yoga practices. All my teachings are designed to help you untangle stress from the body, tap into your inner guidance and leave you feeling nourished from the inside out.

Astral Projection How to have an out of body experience

Are you learning how to astral project?

Astral projection can be used for many things, to have fun, to explore the unknown, but also – and most importantly in my opinion – for spiritual growth. Because once you know without a shadow of a doubt that you are so much more than your physical body, your whole outlook on the world changes.

In this video I'm going to talk you through 5 simple steps to have an out-of-body experience:

1. Preparation
2. The mind awake, body asleep state
3. The vibrational state
4. The exit
5. The return

If you have been trying to astral project for a while and you’re struggling, please know that this is s a skill. And it’s a skill that anyone can learn with a bit of patience and a lot of practice.

In this video I share the method I have been using for years to astral project with ease.

https://youtu.be/cJfqAh7HjHg?si=4Kneo3aws_cUWQ4n
I tried this and it worked! Well, I think it did. Sort of. But I saw my mother who has been deceased since 2008. And I remembered that she died, but trying the astral projection thing allowed me to meet her again. And we were at my Dad's old house in Tennessee. I asked how I was able to meet with her, and she said something about it being "friday". Then it got weird. One of my teeth came loose. And there were some kind of genetically engineered mutants that attacked me. But that's all I can remember. Maybe it was just a dream.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

WOW !! Derek, I would be too frightened to take my own advice :)
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

DTR1975 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:35 am I am thinking about trying this but at the same time I'm kind of nervous. What if it doesn't work? Does that mean I don't have the ability or does it mean I just need to practice? Or what if it does work and then I can't get back into my body? Or what if I get attacked by an evil spirit? I would have no idea how to handle that.
Hello, Derek 🧚‍♀️

Sorry I am late. If it doesn’t work it means you just need to practice.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that you can’t get back to your normal waking state. If you wish to feel less anxious about this, consider it as an “inner” journey. The astral plane is not the physical plane. I consider it as an inner dimension that leads me to the spirit world.

The only case in which I feel that an Out of the Body experience literally takes place is in the case of NDEs, when the experiencer is able to accurately describe what he/she sees in the physical world from the outside of the physical body.

I have not read the full article, but the five steps mentioned are the same as I use.
DTR1975 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:50 am I tried this and it worked! Well, I think it did. Sort of. But I saw my mother who has been deceased since 2008. And I remembered that she died, but trying the astral projection thing allowed me to meet her again. And we were at my Dad's old house in Tennessee. I asked how I was able to meet with her, and she said something about it being "friday". Then it got weird. One of my teeth came loose. And there were some kind of genetically engineered mutants that attacked me. But that's all I can remember. Maybe it was just a dream.

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊 Derek.

This is amazing! Your meeting your mother and the fact that you were in an old family house both make sense. I have found that our houses all exist on the Other Side and sometimes they are connected with each other. When I met my father in 2015 we were in the old house belonging to my dad’s grandfather.

I don’t know what Friday means to you. If the experience didn’t happen on a Friday, then maybe it has a symbolic meaning for you or for your mother.

Please don’t worry about the strange events at the end. That was your physical body starting to wake up and making your presence on the astral plane more fragile.

Many dream interpreters believe that a vivid dream of teeth falling out can symbolize a loss and therefore death. This might have been your ego worrying about the fact you were in the wrong place. As to the mutants, I have also had to face these obstacles in the beggining. In my case it was my ego desperately trying to discourage me from having these experiences. I took no notice and fought back. The attacker soon disappeared.

Regarding your suspicion that it might have been “just a dream”, an OBE can display various degrees of lucidity and might turn out to be dream-like. In one‘s earliest full-blown OBEs one tends to feel the classical “vibrations” in one’s head. However I noticed I felt no vibrations when I started visiting otherwordly settings.

Did you feel the vibrations by any chance?
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

"I tried this and it worked! Well, I think it did. Sort of. But I saw my mother who has been deceased since 2008. And I remembered that she died, but trying the astral projection thing allowed me to meet her again. And we were at my Dad's old house in Tennessee. I asked how I was able to meet with her, and she said something about it being "friday". Then it got weird. One of my teeth came loose. And there were some kind of genetically engineered mutants that attacked me. But that's all I can remember. Maybe it was just a dream."

I wrote that within about 60 seconds of me waking up. Now several hours later, I have since forgotten all of it. This is what usually happens to all my dreams. I am now more inclined to think that I just fell asleep while watching the video that Tony posted and the content just bled through in to my dream. This happens a lot since I usually watch videos before going to sleep.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Derek wrote: Maybe it was just a dream.
Derek, recently my entire view HAS CHANGED: I now define our ACTUAL existence as a spiritual dream.

The spiritual dream is our ACTUAL LIFE, not fantasy, rather the spiritual dream is the way we remember.

I also would elevate any human dream state to be the ACTUAL way we remember intangible events.

THE POWER OF IMAGINATION, which I define as a dream state, is our way to experience ACTUALITY.

By intangible I simply mean it is not physically composed of atoms and molecules bound by gravity.