Soul Contract

Near-Death-Experiences, Near-Death-Like Experiences, Shared Death Experiences
anthonychip

Re: Soul Contract

Post by anthonychip »

https://www.ingridhonkala.com

https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blog ... a-nde.html
Ingrid Honkala: '... wherever I put my mind I could go so if like whoa if I put my mind at the end of the street I will be there if I would just see an animal whatever it was I will be there so for me time and space vanished and I could be anywhere at any time there was not limitations of anything you could actually feel and know everything happening with everybody and in again just a flash I appear in a realm that was made of absolute pure bright light and this is what makes this extremely hard to forget and is that for the first time in the in these three years of my life I felt that I was home...'
https://youtu.be/PqvGeOJ2oa0
Ingrid Honkala, mystic, scientist and light worker, shares her Near-Death Experiences and the insights she has received from Beings of Light since she was a little child.

My last near-death or I should say Near-Life experience brought me to be aligned with God and to understand the meaning of temptation.

-- TIMESTAMPS --

00:00 - My 3rd Near-Death Experience
00:24 - Welcome
02:02 - Introductory Teachings
10:07 - Powerful Messages from God before my 3rd NDE
18:25 - The car accident
27:56 - The Surgery
51:51 - Upcoming Retreat and Closing

Music and short video clips from https://www.storyblocks.com
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

DTR1975 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:33 pm Ok Giulia,
I looked up Ikigai. In concept, it roughly translates to a life purpose or a reason for being. Key facets of it are Mission, Passion, Profession, Talent. So if we can define what these areas of our lives are, then we could at least logically assume that they relate to what is in the soul contract. I am going to toss out Profession, because there are just to many variables involved: availability of jobs, socioeconomic circumstances, availability of educational opportunities, and financial circumstances. And there is no shortage of people who hate their jobs, myself included. Now Talent is a mixed bag, and would depend on whether or not the person knows what their talent is. So Mission and Passion would seem, at least to me, to be the most reliable indicators of what is in your soul contract. So you have to figure out what your mission and passion are. I'm am not sure that I know what those are, at least in my life yet.
Hello, Derek. Thank you for looking it up and providing your feedback.

Bettina Lemke’s book actually lists a number of exercises to discover your IKIGAI. I don’t want to simplify the concept too much, but here are some of her exercises:
Which are your 3 favourite books and why is each of these books important for you?

Which are your 3 favourite movies or theatre plays and why is each of these important for you?

Analyse your answers and list any recurring themes.

List 3 positive experiences you have recently had.

Analyse the reasons why these experiences were positive.

Analyse any reccurring themes.

Make a list of things you liked to do as a child.
List the reasons why you liked these things.

Make a list of things you liked to do as a teenager.

Make a list of things you liked to do as a young adult (19/20 year old).

Now analyse any recurring themes.
TO BE CONTINUED (I will edit this post once I have finished reading the book).

Bettina Lemke recommends that you don’t do all these exercises on the same day, but take your time to carefully consider each section of her questions.

The key work will be analysing recurring themes and coming up with your IKIGAI.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

This will probably probably take a while, and a lot of consideration. I know as a kid I always loved animals, seeing them, about them and playing with them. This has been consistent throughout my teens and my adult hood. I have also liked to build and create things. However I haven't had the fortune of working in a career featuring either of these things. Are these something that would figure into a soul contract? I don't really know. As Christian I believe that every person is ultimately created to glorify God. I had hoped that by hooking up with NDERF, I could find a way to serve and bring glory to God. But I am not sure how to do that yet.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Giulia wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:38 am
Hello, Derek. Thank you for looking it up and providing your feedback.

Bettina Lemke’s book actually lists a number of exercises to discover your IKIGAI.
HERE IS MY BLOG PAGE WITH THE ENGLISH TEXT AND AUDIO OF THE BOOK IKIGAI BY BETTINA LEMKE.
NOTE: YOU MUST CHOOSE THE LANGUAGE OF THE CAPTIONS FROM YOUTUBE SETTINGS ON THE VIDEO.
BLOG PAGE IS FROM VIDEO OF THE FRENCH AUDIO WITH ENGLISH CAPTIONS AND ENGLISH TRANSCRIPT.

https://youtu.be/WKFK4uWT-0A

https://www.youtube.com/@evolutionconsciente3086/videos

https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blog ... kigai.html

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

I couldn't figure out how to change the CC to English. The only options were french and off.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:30 am I couldn't figure out how to change the CC to English. The only options were french and off.
Derek, CC must be ON = red line showing under CC icon, click CC icon to turn red line on or off...

With CC on [red line showing under CC icon near bottom of video screen] then click setting wheel icon...

Settings wheel icon NOW shows menu on popup, then click SUBTITLES then AUTO-TRANSLATE IN MENU...

Popup menu after clicking AUTO-TRANSLATE contains every language known to the current translation...

Click ENGLISH in the language popup menu, ENGLISH captions now appear on screen and in transcript...

Transcript, as shown on images below, will require the right click context menu and choosing the language...

Toggle time stamps on or off by clicking the three vertical dots on the transcript window after it pops up...

Transcript can be copied and pasted in a text area of notepad or blog page then audio can be generated ...

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/best-text-to-speech-tools
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.jpg
2Untitled.png
3Untitled.png
4Untitled.png
5Untitled.png
8Untitled.jpg
9Untitled.jpg

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychip wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:12 pm HERE IS MY BLOG PAGE WITH THE ENGLISH TEXT AND AUDIO OF THE BOOK IKIGAI BY BETTINA LEMKE.
NOTE: YOU MUST CHOOSE THE LANGUAGE OF THE CAPTIONS FROM YOUTUBE SETTINGS ON THE VIDEO.
BLOG PAGE IS FROM VIDEO OF THE FRENCH AUDIO WITH ENGLISH CAPTIONS AND ENGLISH TRANSCRIPT.

https://youtu.be/WKFK4uWT-0A

https://www.youtube.com/@evolutionconsciente3086/videos

https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blog ... kigai.html
Thank you so much for looking into this, Tony! I am extremely grateful to you.
DTR1975 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:27 pm This will probably probably take a while, and a lot of consideration. I know as a kid I always loved animals, seeing them, about them and playing with them. This has been consistent throughout my teens and my adult hood. I have also liked to build and create things. However I haven't had the fortune of working in a career featuring either of these things. Are these something that would figure into a soul contract? I don't really know. As Christian I believe that every person is ultimately created to glorify God. I had hoped that by hooking up with NDERF, I could find a way to serve and bring glory to God. But I am not sure how to do that yet.
Hello, Derek.

Thanks for your feedback. I was raised as a Christian and married a Christian, who brought up our son as a Christian. I share a lot of the Christian mindset, but I have always sought the original information about Christianity and don't like the fear-mongering and dogmatic attitude of the Catholic church we belong to. So, in order to prevent my son from suffering from psychological terrorism at Sunday School, when he was six I became a Sunday School teacher, and, over the following 9 years, brought him and his friends up with no fear nor terrorism.

I like to think that we are all sparkles of our Divine Source and, from this point of view, I agree about the goal of glorifying God.

I think that both your love for animals and your creativity are wonderful ways of glorifying God. IKIGAI is the closest concept that I have found to answer your questions about our Soul Mission. I hope you can read Bettina Lemke's book that Tony found in English yourself. It is very short but filled with helpful information and practical exercises.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

NOTE: The English text and audio of the book on my blog page is ONLY a rough copy of the Youtube transcript and assumes that Google and any copyright holder has permitted the video site to provide the text of the transcript for public use without copyright infringement...rough Youtube transcripts often have phonetic spellings or other results that are difficult to understand and may even distort the meaning of the original document...

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

“There is no greater freedom than the freedom to be what you are now.” — Alan Watts

My own beliefs are that my free choice to be what I am now is always an open question.

I believe that the Divine Presence can only be defined by that same freedom of choice...

There are no other sources of definition than the actual Divine Presence making a choice.

No scriptures, no religions, no dogma, only the direct experience of the Divine Presence...

This is why I define existence as the Divine Presence and nothing else: freedom of choice...

The freedom of choice to identify one's self is the essence of existence, available to anyone.

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

OK :) I finally got the concept of a soul contract :)

I guess I already expressed my idea about memory.

ALL human stuff is just a memory of spiritual life...

So if that seems like a contract then I see the point.

My idea is that a memory simply recalls a past event.

Soul contract, in my idea, is how to describe the past.

What if the event already happened in our spiritual life?

Pretty sure we had spiritual freedom while it happened.

In our human experience we actually create the memory.

There is no spiritual memory until our humanity creates it.