Do Our Pets Go to Heaven?

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Findings about the Afterlife
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Do Our Pets Go to Heaven?

Post by DTR1975 »

Tony,
This was fascinating! Thanks for posting this. Years ago, I had a cat named Remington. Sometimes she would stare intently at the ceiling or at the wall. I always wondered what she could be looking at. It was quite eerie.
-Derek
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

They posted this one a day or two ago.
[
-Derek
paigetheoracle

Post by paigetheoracle »

One night I awoke to see our dog floating in spirit form near the ceiling (At a later date I also witnessed one of our other dogs, hiding in the back of the car, when physically it was with its original owner, previous to our taking possession of it and after we moved up north to Thurso, where it died, I saw it rushing between the bedrooms like a mad thing (for years it had suffered badly from arthritis)). Although I didn't see it, I felt the presence of our old Labrador in the garage, sometime after it died. I had felt guilty about having had it put it down, just to accommodate relatives of my wife's, who didn't turn up in the end (obviously it had forgiven me). When our last pet to pass over died, I also saw it as a wolf like face staring down at me as I dropped off to sleep, one night.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

That's really cool. I would love to see my old dog and cat again in a dream. Putting them down when they got too old and feeble remains one of the hardest and most painful decisions I've ever had to make.
-Derek