Magical Thinking

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Facts about Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
Giulia
Site Admin

Magical Thinking

Post by Giulia »

Good morning 🌺

I have often been accused of magical thinking, the belief that wishes can impose their own order on the material world.

Magical thinking is regarded as a natural state in young children, Schizophrenia, drug-induced experiences, superstition and mysticism.

The point is that young children, who have not yet been brainwashed to develop a disconnected ego, find it natural to feel one with the universe. From that perspective everything is blissful and possible.

In mysticism, we find people who have worked their way back to that magical world in which every goodness is at hand.

I feel that any school of thought that regards this state as a disorder is a product of our materialistic disconnected state.

The only comprehensive set of rules I have ever found about working one’s way back to healthy magical thinking is the Law of Attraction, which I am sure was at the heart of all religions, when they first made their appearance.

The Law of Attraction also explains how, by nourishing thoughts of disconnection, we lose our magical thinking and power to mold our life in ways that make us feel safe and happy.

For further reading: ASK AND IT IS GIVEN