Creating fear using near-death experiences!

mahdi

Creating fear using near-death experiences!

Post by mahdi »

Hello friends. I am happy to be in this group
I have been reading about near-death experiences for a long time
It is very interesting and lovely and it has helped me in difficult life situations...
Well, let's get to the point:
Our radio and television organization made a program in the month of Ramadan in which those who experienced temporary death appear, but it is full of problems and extremely negative experiences! Its first season was very similar to global experiences But after nationwide protests for killing the innocent daughter of Mahsa Amini by the government, Since last year, this program started to tell negative experiences (I don't know if it is true or false, I guess they did it to control people) I will give some examples of them:
Hijab advice by one of the leaders of the Shia religion!!
An experienced person who goes to the mosque a lot saw a hand coming out of the mosque and asking him if he prayed on time or not?
An experienced person says that I saw a person who despised me in the world And even though he looked normal, I was afraid of him And others threw themselves into the well of torment when they saw him!

Of course, I must also say that the experts emphasize kindness, but through fear

And generally such strange and scary experiences
This program creates a lot of fear, something like the real hell of religions. Unfortunately, some people in our society (mostly religious) They are unaware
Some had nightmares
I don't know if these experiences are true or false, but I know that they are promoting the Shia religion and this is very strange
The presenter of the program also rejected multiple lives and considers it evil :|
I myself am not religious at all

What is your recommendation about this TV show? What words do you have to say to those who are caught in fear and guilt?

Thank you
Blessings to you
mahdi

Re: Creating fear using near-death experiences!

Post by mahdi »

Thank you for your love

Yes, this issue is related to the previous year in Iran
The issue I am discussing is not the political part. I mentioned for more details
I'm mostly interested in why they try to bring horrible near-death experiences on TV at that time...

I also want you, the spiritual and experienced people who read this thread, to give your opinion on this matter and to give advice to people who are scared because of this program.
I don't have a strong English language, so I use an online translator, so if you don't understand something exactly, let me know so I can explain it better.

Thank you. I wish you love
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Greetings ❤️

Do you mean that the fear of death is good?
Or do you mean that fear is good as an illusion? The illusion we created to realize our own reality?
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, mahdi, and welcome to the forum.

I believe that there is nothing to fear and that whoever suggests that near-death experiences are fearful is either lying or the victim of a misunderstanding.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

A very warm welcome to you Mahdi!
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

anthonychip wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:10 am mahdi, I believe that ONLY LOVE and ONLY FEAR are the two different choices we have...

our spiritual life which I call our ACTUAL LIFE, has ONLY LOVE, NO PHYSICALITY and NO FEAR...

our human life which I call REALITY, has FEAR, PHYSICALITY and is a dream state of our spirit...

our human dreams help us remember our human experiences and add FEAR to every dream...

our spirit dreams are the physical human life which helps us remember spiritual experiences...

in our spirit life there is NO FEAR because there is nothing PHYSICAL which can be destroyed...

in our human life there is FEAR because everything in the physical dream can be destroyed...

each human lifetime I believe is one spirit dream and our spirit can have many human dreams...
Thank you Anthony. I agree to some extent
I say that fear can also be considered as an illusion in order to realize the reality of our own love
Am I right?
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Giulia wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:43 pm Hello, mahdi, and welcome to the forum.

I believe that there is nothing to fear and that whoever suggests that near-death experiences are fearful is either lying or the victim of a misunderstanding.
It is true
Yes, he may be lying, but it is also possible that he experiences such a thing because he is religious, feels strong guilt, and has a strong belief in hell.
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Zen Tzu wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:28 am
A very warm welcome to you Mahdi!
Thank you, thank you ❤️
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

anthonychip wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:00 am
mahdi wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:42 pm
Thank you Anthony. I agree to some extent
I say that fear can also be considered as an illusion in order to realize the reality of our own love
Am I right?
mahdi, of course the illusion of fear is a contrast to the actuality of love which is the Divine Presence...

I try to define actuality as simply being in the Divine Presence without trying to define anything at all...

I believe we have complete freedom to define ourselves and our own experiences except ONLY ourself...

For me there is only being in the Divine Presence as our actual life and I choose to be spiritually silent...

The reality of the physical or human experience might be how we remember and express our spirituality?

My own physical and human experience seems to be complete nonsense and serves as a memory device...

To me the human experience has no purpose other than to remember that I am actually in Divine Presence
That's right... peace be upon you 👌🏻
Jennanne

Post by Jennanne »

Sharing my awakening to the idea of fear… that’s really all it is. An idea. We must acknowledge everyone on this Planet is a product of being trained by other humans. The idea of Fear has been used as a tactic to either teach one to be cautious or to control behavior. Kings and religions have used it for eons. Our parents taught us what they knew, their parents taught them what they knew, and so on, back throughout history.
Spiritually speaking, fear or any ‘emotion’ is not an emotion until we apply a suffering idea to it. It’s simply a chemical sensation of our biological design. Chemicals and sensations are a divine language… typically, designed to notify us that an energy or situation is not an alignment with our soul being and/or purpose. I know it’s hard to understand and forego the attachments of emotions as being ‘real’ so I always refer to the baby state… a newborn baby has no understanding of fear, harm, negativity, or any emotion. I it lives in our and curious of everything in its surroundings. That is, until, adults begin to teach the baby”their ways.”
Thankfully, through near death, out of body experiences, Spirit teaches us the will and the ways to ascend the harmful perceptions we have been taught.
It’s a lifelong challenge to release the ties that bind us to the seeds of damaging thought. But it can be done. Spirit is always present to help us understand.
The invisible/Spirit is the first and final ‘real’ teachers.
Our child self came into this world free of ‘human defined ideas’… At the moment of crossover, we are set free from ‘human defined ideas’ - Why make the middle any different?