This is why there is [no] hell. Amanda's NDE

This is a Forum to take somebody else's NDE and break it down and post what part or parts resonate with you. There are no comments allowed per each posting as it is a place to express what you liked or enjoyed about the way someone expressed their experience
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: This is why there is hell. Amanda's NDE

Post by Giulia »

part 2 Amanda discusses the purpose of Hell and whether we can be permanently banished there.

Thank you, Tony đź’š

I wish I had time to whatch this. Do you still have that software that converts audio into text?

Based on my understanding, Hell is a manmade idea and an insult to our Divine Source.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: This is why there is hell. Amanda's NDE

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Tony đź’š Thank you. Please firgive me. I have just read through the entire transcript.

I now understand that Amanda’s NDE lasted just a split second during her car accident, that her life changed significantly afterwards, but not instantly: rather in waves.

This led her to have other out-of-body experiences and also to participate in an Ayuaska cerimony, where she got to share the afterlife experience of souls that were temporarily “stuck” in processing negative emotions they had not let go during their lives.

It is interesting how, once again, as we have found in other cases, it was the search for an artificial (in this case drug-induced) near-death-like experience that led Amanda to visit this denser energy.

Of course the interviewers chose the word Hell for the title as the most helpful to attract a big audience.

Yet this is a really interesting and profound interview, which is filled with a lot truth.

Thanks for sharing.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: This is why there is [no] hell. Amanda's NDE

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:36 am Giulia, I recently found this conversion site, I use it to convert a webpage into a clickable PDF which can be shown here in the forum after uploading the PDF to Google Drive and sharing that upload:
https://www.online-convert.com/
Thank you, Tony. This is very helpful ✨