The critical study of biblical literature

Giulia
Site Admin

Re: The critical study of biblical literature

Post by Giulia »

Thanks for posting this interesting article, Tony. I am interested in hearing what Bible readers have to say.

As for me, I tend to feel that the Bible may actually have multiple layers of meaning and that we may access these as a spiritual gateway thanks to our own personal spiritual Guidance.

I can't believe that Scriptures, within whatever religion, might have been originally designed to disconnect humans from their Divine Source: however, since prophets, clairvoyants and the like are always filtering information through a human brain, and since the outcome has then been always passed on in different ways and through different languages and time periods, I am not surprised that the evil part of humanity has always used Scriptures as a weapon, rather than as an evidence of love and compassion.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: The critical study of biblical literature

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:26 am Giulia, to me, EVERY aspect of our ACTUAL existence is Divine Source, intangible spiritual awareness.

The slightest deviation from Absolute Goodness and Pure Lovingkindness DOES NOT ACTUALLY exist.

As soon as any observation becomes tangible, as atoms, molecules etc., it becomes absolute nonsense.

Our true existence is ALL and ONLY within Divine Presence, our best friend, who LOVES us unconditionally.

Everything in the nonsense world is conditional, temporal and cannot be anything which ACTUALLY exists.

Our ACTUAL existence is Divine Presence, which has always existed in Absolute Goodness and Pure Love.

Everything else is nonsense, it serves as a contrast to our actual existence, to allow us to learn Pure Love.
Hello, Tony 🤗 Once again I absolutely understand what you are saying, because your physical life actually started with a near-death experience and you had the privilege of storing this NDE through your physical memory. So, I guess I can understand your use of the term “nonsense”. On the other hand, I cannot avoid pointing out that, if the word “nonsense” were actually the most accurate term to be used to describe the physical existence we have in the here and now, this whole incarnation effort would be pointless and meaningless. No, I think this incarnation experience HAS A LOT OF SENSE, irrespective of when we get to find out.