MY CHILDHOOD NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE: THE ANTHONY CHIPOLETTI STORY

Giulia
Site Admin

Re: MY CHILDHOOD NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE: THE ANTHONY CHIPOLETTI STORY

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Tony đź’š

I have read through your NDE several times now. What strikes me today is not so much the contents of the experience you had, which I feel I am reasonably familiar with after reading about it over the years, but the mind-blowing reflections and conclusions you share every day on this forum.

It seems quite obvious to me that, as a result of your NDE, you are not what one would call an “ordinary person”: I would rather say you remind me of the Christian term “corpo glorioso” who is unexpectedly having an experience in our physical world.

The English translation of "corpo glorioso" is "glorified body". It is a theological term that refers to the body of a person who has been resurrected from the dead. In Christian belief, the glorified body is a perfect and immortal body that is free from physical ailments and spiritual shortcomings. It is also said to be radiant and full of light. The term "corpo glorioso" is often used in the context of the Second Coming of Christ. When Christ returns, it is believed that he will have a glorified body. His glorified body will be a sign of his victory over sin and death.

I realize this is not exactly the case for you, and maybe overcoming this paradox is part of your unique challenge and mission, as, from our point of view in the here and now, we still need to comply with the laws of physics.

I wonder what your thoughts about this are.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

TONY! Hi there :) Thank you so much for posting your Youtube interview! I look forward to watching. I hope your holidays are going well and wish you a belated Merry Christmas :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Giulia, I find this very intriguing. This is the first I have ever heard of corpo glorioso. I must read up on it. Grazie :)
Giulia wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:20 am The English translation of "corpo glorioso" is "glorified body".
Giulia
Site Admin

Happy Birthday

Post by Giulia »

Happy birthday, Tony 🎂

Here is my idea! While we wait for people to join in and share their experiences, we can add to our Workshop Thread a dedicated BIRTHDAY PARTY Forum, where members can celebrate their special days. Based on my personal experiences as an astral traveler and after-death communication recipient, THAT’s the time when combined intention and anniversaries make it easier for special experiences to happen.

Shall we?
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day!
Attachments
auguri-speciali.jpg
auguri-speciali.jpg (39.64 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Tony! I posted my best wishes in another thread but am happy to do so here as well! A very Happy Birthday,
albeit belatedly to you! I hope you had a fantastic and enjoyable day! Healthy and Happy New Year as well!
anthonychipoletti wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:00 am Zen Tzu :) You are still in time to wish me Happy 85th birthday [Dec 29] and of course Happy New Year [Jan 1] :)