Arthur M

This is a Forum to take somebody else's NDE and break it down and post what part or parts resonate with you. There are no comments allowed per each posting as it is a place to express what you liked or enjoyed about the way someone expressed their experience
DTR1975
Site Admin

Arthur M

Post by DTR1975 »

This one really resonated with me. The experiencer, Arthur had an NDE during brain surgery. In his NDE, he states that he was able to meet his recently deceased father. My mother passed away after an accidental fall down the stairs in 2008. I never got to say goodbye to her. I always wonder if she can see me and what's going on in my life. She had already died when I got married and when our son was born, so she never got to meet them.

Arthur M's Experience

[[https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1arth ... e_nde.html]]
-Derek
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: Arthur M

Post by Zen Tzu »

Derek, I am very sorry for the loss of your dear Mother in such a tragic way. Please know that your Mom is in fact with you, not at all far, does see what is going on in your Earth life and is most definitely smiling down on you and your family. I know this for a fact. Thank you for all of the interesting links you have been posting!
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words. I'll continue to post stuff that I find interesting and hopefully it will be interesting to others as well. :)
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thank you for the link, Derek. I very much enjoyed reading this account.

It reminded me of my own 15-minute meeting with my Dad 9 months after his death: viewtopic.php?t=90

I am very sorry about the loss of your mum. I firmly believe what Diane says about our loved ones in Spirit.