If you want to see what happens next month before it happens, try this experiment

On this page, we suggest themes towards which to direct your meditations, prayers or positive thoughts: such as a great theme for the year (love, peace, etc.) and a monthly theme (such as environmental events, etc.).

Readers can ask for healing/positive thoughts to be directed to themselves or to somebody else.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: If you want to see what happens next month before it happens, try this experiment

Post by Giulia »

Do events in your life reflect something that you thought you had previously experienced? If you are thinking déjà vu, P.M.H. Atwater says think again. Unlike déjà vu that resurrects surreal shadows of the past, Atwater claims that you may find a life-transforming phenomenon she calls a “brain shift” that brings sensory-rich experiences of the future into the present and, at some point later in your life, the actual event triggers the memory of the scenario you are now part of.
Hello, Tony. These words triggered some thoughts for me. From the age of 9 to the age of 36 (when our son was born) I experienced what I called very intense déja vus. These were not “surreal shadows of the past”: I would suddenly find myself in a modified state of consciousness and intensely recollected what was happening in the present moment: images, sounds, smells, everything. The experience could last up to a minute. Soon after the experience I would forget what had triggered it and what it was I recollected, until it happened again, and a parallel memory would allow me to remember the previous experiences.

Over the last few years it happened, this experience became so intense that I had to stop driving when it occurred. I also had to be careful not to speak during the experience as I wasn’t in control of my thoughts.

When our son was born these experiences suddenly ended.

Last year, following a fall, I again had this experience once. But this time it lasted for half an hour, during which I was unable to return some telephone calls, speak or write.

I wonder whether intensely recollecting the present moment as it unfolds has something to do with memories of the future. As I consider the big picture, it is interesting to think that at the age of nine I started receiving wake-up calls about our son’s future birth.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: If you want to see what happens next month before it happens, try this experiment

Post by Giulia »

anthonychip wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:31 am Giulia, if my math was right [one day in our spirit life is twenty earth years] then thirty days on earth is about five minutes in our spirit life...

It is almost thirty earth years now since I did the experiment and so far you are the only person who even comes close to my results in the experiment when you mentioned knowing something was going to happen and about a month later it happened... viewtopic.php?t=176

I am not exactly sure which part of your topic you refer to as: '...the technique described above...'
Good morning, Tony 💚

Yes, that was the technique I was referring to: a way to connect with discarnate spirits which in my case led to a mediumistic experience.

On 2 May 2002 I decided to connect with our friend in Spirit and he told me that his wife would soon be in Spirit with him.

Now, not only did she die on 19 June, around 50 days later, but we also discovered that on 2 May 2002 she had fainted and her CAT said she had terminal brain cancer.

So it is also interesting that I chose to connect with our friend on 2 May 2002, on the day his wife was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, something we only found out after she died from one of her sons.

What do you think this means?

I am also interested in finding out what you mean when you compare Spirit time to Earth time. Could you please explain it using easy words and concepts? Based on my understanding, linear time as we know it does not exist in Spirit. For instance the hellish NDE of a former Nazi Officer described by Dr. John Lerma in his book “Into the Light” appeared to him to last hundreds of years, whereas the NDE took place during a 48-hour period of coma.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thanks for your explanation, Tony 🤗

I had to edit my last post, because the time elapsing between 2 May and 19 June is around 50 days, not 40.

However, there was no time elapsing between my mediumistic experiment on 2 May and our friend’s terminal cancer diagnosis on the same day.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thank you, Tony.

I have just posted this experience from 1997: A Visit from the Future.

I wonder what you think about it.