Vision of the future

DTR1975
Site Admin

Vision of the future

Post by DTR1975 »

VIDEO: He Died & Was Shown Humanity’s Terrifying Future (NDE): https://youtu.be/D_phPc-_5Kw?si=5Q8-Ctg79N9Xs-HR
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Vision of the future

Post by Giulia »

I wonder what the belief system and upbringing of the experiencer was when he had this experience and reported a terrifying potential future.

Seers of the Virgin Mary have also reported seeing this sort of terrifying potential futures, with an obsession about Russia. In Fatima the seers were shown the dangers that Russia involved and they received a prediction of World War II (a potential future in 1917). However the apparitions of the Virgin Mary are full of religious overtones.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychip wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:51 am Cosmic creation myths: Obviously creation myths exist in science as well as religion and probably in any type of belief system which values time as a fundamental aspect of existence.
The Big Bang is not a myth. It is the prevailing cosmological model for the universe. It states that the universe began with a very hot, dense state and has been expanding and cooling ever since.

Of course we are talking about the physical universe, which is ruled by linear time.

Here are some key points about the Big Bang:

- Very hot, dense beginning: The universe is thought to have begun about 13.8 billion years ago from a state that was incredibly hot and dense.

- Expansion and cooling: As the universe expanded, it also cooled down. This allowed for the formation of atoms and eventually the stars and galaxies we see today.

- Continuing expansion: The universe is still expanding even today, and the rate of expansion is actually accelerating.

Scientists have gathered a lot of evidence to support the Big Bang theory. This evidence includes:

- The cosmic microwave background radiation: This is a faint afterglow of light from the Big Bang that fills the entire universe.

- The abundance of light elements: The Big Bang theory predicts the relative abundances of light elements like hydrogen and helium, which matches what is observed in the universe.

- The redshift of galaxies: Distant galaxies are observed to be moving away from us at speeds that are proportional to their distance. This is exactly what would be expected if the universe is expanding.

The Big Bang theory is still being refined, and there are some aspects that we don't yet fully understand. For example, we don't know what caused the Big Bang or what happened at the very beginning. But overall, it is the most successful theory we have for explaining the origin and evolution of our universe.

Based on this theory, one could imagine that in the beginning the physical plane did not exist. Based on this, I could assume that linear time, as we know it, did not exist either. So, we could also say that, WITHIN LINEAR TIME the physical universe has existed forever.

In my opinion, acknowledging that linear time started existing at the time that physical matter started exising is NOT nonsense.

I feel that the real morbid nonsense is speculating on horrible potential futures, without taking into account that humans are powerful spiritual beings that are able to co-create wonderful futures with their Divine Source.

Of course I expect that the end of linear time might eventually come, exactly as it originally began.

Beyond the physical plane linear time does not exist, but it DOES exist on the physical plane and should be viewed with respect as it rules our physical existence, and I do not think this is nonsense.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Tony, and thanks for sharing your philosophical ideas, which offer a unique perspective on reality and are free from mainstream science.

So, you acknowledge the Big Bang as a real physical phenomenon, but you say that there was linear time even before the Big Bang itself (which most cosmologists wouldn't agree with). I honestly don’t know what to say: there may be multiple universes besides our universe, so linear time may well have started existing before our Big Bang.

You also propose the existence of multiple universes (multiverse) that pre-date our Big Bang, which I find credible. You then take a more philosophical turn, suggesting all physical reality is a product of a collective spiritual dream. You say we experience the intangible spiritual world and then create a physical reality as a memory of that experience: you say that this physical reality is like a movie each of us edits and experiences differently.

You connect the concept of an ending to the idea of stopping the dream. Since we always need to dream, you can't imagine an end to physical reality.

You say that the physical world acts as a memory device for the spiritual experience and that we mistakenly believe we all share the same memory, which is why communication is necessary.

To be honest, in my opinion, creation is much more than a dream. Dreaming, in my opinion, is simply a byproduct of existence, a byproduct on which we have little control. Since I have pre-birth memories, I know I didn’t simply dream my physical life, but deliberately planned it from beyond space and time. I know I did, also because of a number of reminders I received throughout my life about my plan, ever since childhood. As I implement my plan, I have much more control on it than I would have in a dream, even though I have made it a priority to also experience lucid dreams and astral journeys.

The idea of individual "movies" for each person is interesting and could explain why some people have terryfying visions of the future of our physical world and others don’t.

The Near-Death Experiencer Derek quoted had no control over his visions of a horrible potential future. However I feel there might have been something morbid about his mindset, which explains a propensity to the contemplation of horror “movies”. What do you think?
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychip wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:26 amI may be offending some spiritual entity because I just heard the loudest clap of thunder while typing the previous sentence :)
Please don’t worry, Tony. Would you believe it? While you were writing this sentence, I was reading and commenting about the clap of thunder Diane heard during an apparition in full sight of her deceased father.

I think that was no coincidence, don’t you?
anthonychip wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:26 am To be truthful, I cannot imagine any preconceived aspect of existence because I believe we have complete freedom to identify ourselves and define our experiences. Absolute freedom without any actual spiritual or physical aspect permanently defined.
I fully agree with you.