Doctor meets Jesus and it changes his whole life

This is a Forum to take somebody else's NDE and break it down and post what part or parts resonate with you. There are no comments allowed per each posting as it is a place to express what you liked or enjoyed about the way someone expressed their experience
DTR1975
Site Admin

Doctor meets Jesus and it changes his whole life

Post by DTR1975 »

This NDE was great. A prominent doctor meets Jesus in his experience and it completely changes the course of his life.
[
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Doctor meets Jesus and it changes his whole life

Post by Giulia »

This is a very moving story. Thanks for posting it, Derek. When a person is dead for 55 minutes, is defibrillated 17 times and comes back to life with no disability from lack of oxygen, then one can really call it a NDE. Dave says he felt cheated upon waking up in the ICU. I absolutely know the feeling…
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

In most of the NDEs I've heard, the experiencer seems to indicate that the other side is so wonderful, that he or she doesn't want to come back. I guess having an NDE is like completing a 10k marathon, only to be told by the judges that the runner has to go run another 10k.
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

DTR1975 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:14 pm In most of the NDEs I've heard, the experiencer seems to indicate that the other side is so wonderful, that he or she doesn't want to come back. I guess having an NDE is like completing a 10k marathon, only to be told by the judges that the runner has to go run another 10k.
Around 25 years ago, my insurance advisor, a woman in her late 40s, told me about her NDE just before delivering her 24-year old daughter. She died from hemorrhage and had to be defibrillated. While being on the other side, she had no thoughts for her husband or for the baby: she simply wanted to stay there.