Lawyer's NDE from Heaven Awaits.

Possible Explanations & Meanings
DTR1975
Site Admin

Lawyer's NDE from Heaven Awaits.

Post by DTR1975 »

This man's NDE starts out in the Hellish plane, but he is rescued by God. This has inspired him to turn his whole life around. Interestingly enough, God mentions the "higher realms", so this would lend credence to the spiritist model of the afterlife in which spirits can dwell in several different spiritual realms.

[
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Lawyer's NDE from Heaven Awaits.

Post by Giulia »

Thank you, Derek.

To be honest, I don’t see the purpose in God showing mankind that there might be a Third World War in 2027 - 2028 - 2029. I feel that contemplating horrible potential futures can attract them. This is why I don’t watch the news: not because I want to ignore human suffering, but because I don’t want to attract more of it.

I feel that negative people ruled by their ego don’t only tend to have hellish NDEs as the first part of this one, but also tend to contemplate negative potential futures. Maybe they were brought up in a dogmatic religious environment and see God’s role as the Judge and Punisher.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Perhaps God knew that this is what this man needed to see to turn his life around. And it obviously worked. As for the negative future, you don't have to be a clairvoyant to see what's coming down the pipe if the people in charge of western civilization don't get their shit together and repent of their wickedness. I believe that we are already in the opening stages of World War III. How long it goes on is anybodies guess.
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

DTR1975 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:27 am Perhaps God knew that this is what this man needed to see to turn his life around. And it obviously worked.
I agree, Derek. That makes sense to me.