NDE’s that explain the spirit world?

If you are not sure where to post it, then stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere
learnerjordan

NDE’s that explain the spirit world?

Post by learnerjordan »

Hey Everyone! I’m wondering if any of you have any NDE’s that explain the spirit world? But not the tunnel, meeting with other spirits or life review, but when an NDE explains something that’s in the spirit world? Or an aspect of reality? I enjoy reading things that explain other living beings that aren’t souls like ours, our describing angels, or even just describing the scenery.

If you want NDE’s that I’ve read with similar content I’ll share them with you
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: NDE’s that explain the spirit world?

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Jordan. You might be interested in reading Betty Eadie’s NDE account. She describes it in a book called Embraced by the Light
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

The mediumistic accounts of the spirit world that I read were highly detailed, if your willing to accept that as a source. William Thomas Stead provided a glimpse into the spirit world. Try this:
https://archive.org/details/after-death ... from-julia
-Derek
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the replies! I’ll be looking into them and replying whenever I’m free, thanks so much for the resources.
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

Hey everyone!
It is my belief that death is a personal experience, and our perception and transition into the spirit world is personal experience, which is different for everyone. I think our physical personality & thoughts on earth are reflected by death experiences, and the universe manifests these ideas and thoughts into your own personal experience!

This is why I’m interested in the explanation of the spirit world; or rather, our home. I’m no longer interested proof of life after death, because these experiences have given me proof of the “afterlife”

I am an indigenous two-spirit & intuitive learner. I have a strong connection to myself, and in turn, that is a strong connection to the universe/god. I do not believe in organized religion - but only for the future. Religion has helped humans develop their spiritual abilities, but it is time to open up our minds to every possibility. But if religion helps you, I am not here to judge that:) I just don’t think the future needs it anymore.

I’m sure we all have come to the same conclusions so it’s awesome to hear others thoughts on this:)

Here is the experiences that I’ve mentioned:

Have you noticed that Cherubim’s are usually the ones that sing? I believe they are the music makers in the spirit world.

ALEXA H
https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1alexa_h_nde.html
Describes other beings, such as cherubims, and other spirits or entities, such as a large finger/hand, the booming voice of god. This is a christian experiences. NOTED: she didn’t answer the questionnaire.
In tarot, The suits (cups, pentacles, wands and swords) are represented by a hand coming out of clouds.

WILSON F
http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1wilson_fde.html
Okay, this one is weird. it explains his near death experience more existentially, like he skipped the entire experience. The waterwheel he speaks of, reminds me of an Ophanim. It is one of the NDE’s that puzzle me, because it is a very neutral experience. It also confirms parallel universes. I believe he was stuck in limbo because he hasn’t learnt his lessons in the realized world. I believe soul contracts exist, so maybe this was apart of his contract? I am a very existential person - I love dealing with existential questions like the ones that this NDE proposes.
In tarot, the wheel of fortune could also be referring to this.

I’ll be looking into all your resources today, and I’ll reply once I’m educated on the matter. I’ve skimmed through and seen things that I’m already interested in.

Also, Anthony, thank you for those words. We have the same beliefs! I just use “the spirit world” to reflect the fact that there seems to be no physical space in the “afterlife”

EDIT: misspelled “no” for “know”
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

Giulia wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:26 am Hello, Jordan. You might be interested in reading Betty Eadie’s NDE account. She describes it in a book called Embraced by the Light
Hey Giulia, This is something that I enjoy! not only does it highlight the different aspects of near death experiences, it also has the teachings of an NDE. seeing the story of the man’s spirit glowing - and how he’s revered in heaven, is very beautiful. I am still reading this, so I’ll let you know when I’m done.
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

anthonychip wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:43 pm learnerjordan, we have so much to communicate to each other, we are the spirit world, the physical world and probably an infinite set of other worlds :)
Yes! There was an experiences that explained this perfectly -
During your experience, did you gain information about the existence of God? Yes We are that supreme awareness experiencing itself, in fractals of awareness and unique individualized experience.
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

Giulia wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:26 am Hello, Jordan. You might be interested in reading Betty Eadie’s NDE account. She describes it in a book called Embraced by the Light
I just finished reading. Earlier, I said that I don’t think that religion should exist in the future. I revoke that statement. Thank you for this eye-opening article.

In the article, there is a link to another page. it’s highlighted “angels”. The link goes to a 404 error page, so would you have any suggestions for that? The article itself has some great information that I will research more on - Do you have any words of wisdom or thoughts you’d like to share with me?
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

anthonychip wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:30 am learnerjordan, please share your content, here is an aspect of the spirit world that Lynnclaire Dennis saw:
viewtopic.php?t=274

Sonia Rinaldi also has images of the spirit world https://youtu.be/gI8xXmeec_w

I am trying to find Jeffrey Long's reference to drawings from actual memories of NDErs...
This might be it

https://youtu.be/QgAByVp6kqs

viewtopic.php?t=848
All of this is so cool! I’ll be looking into these now.

Also, thank you all again for this wealth of information. I’ll be creating threads with different questions/theories, or even NDE’s that I want to discuss. I hope to hear more!
learnerjordan

Post by learnerjordan »

anthonychip wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:30 am
learnerjordan wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:15 am Hey Everyone! I’m wondering if any of you have any NDE’s that explain the spirit world? But not the tunnel, meeting with other spirits or life review, but when an NDE explains something that’s in the spirit world? Or an aspect of reality? I enjoy reading things that explain other living beings that aren’t souls like ours, our describing angels, or even just describing the scenery.

If you want NDE’s that I’ve read with similar content I’ll share them with you
learnerjordan, please share your content, here is an aspect of the spirit world that Lynnclaire Dennis saw:
viewtopic.php?t=274

Sonia Rinaldi also has images of the spirit world https://youtu.be/gI8xXmeec_w

I am trying to find Jeffrey Long's reference to drawings from actual memories of NDErs...
This might be it

https://youtu.be/QgAByVp6kqs

viewtopic.php?t=848
The information you gave me it’s important to me, because I’m studying symbolism. I knew that it was important, and to be given information and actual symbols that were seen and remembered in her experience is amazing! I just skimmed the information, and I haven’t watched the movies yet, but I’ll definitely reply with a more detailed reply when I’m done. Thank you so much